7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) — T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) — T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Not that it matters too much but nobody understands how to defend RWB better than Billy Donovan. He had to live through years of inefficient triple double chasing play. And to be clear I love Russ, he might be my favorite person in the NBA.

• jdtrey

@monarch said...

Not that it matters too much but nobody understands how to defend RWB better than Billy Donovan. He had to live through years of inefficient triple double chasing play. And to be clear I love Russ, he might be my favorite person in the NBA.

Only his current coach haha! It’s actually kind of amazing how many games this guy has played under these 2 head coaches. I know Donovan knows him well but I think he’s a little pissed off and has a point to prove at the moment.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Kevin Love (calf) out at least 3-4 weeks. https://t.co/7XLeNv4MBF

• Bodiaz36

Awesomo is high on Exum tonight for cheap value with Okoro and Love out. 3600 on FD, I think even cheaper on DK. May throw him in a couple for a cheap thrill…I also love Jrue’s price tonight as couple of you have already mentioned

• monarch

@jdtrey said...

Only his current coach haha! It’s actually kind of amazing how many games this guy has played under these 2 head coaches. I know Donovan knows him well but I think he’s a little pissed off and has a point to prove at the moment.

He is always pissed off on the court…old school player. I think he and Beal could see a minutes boost tonight being that the Wiz are 0-3 and keep blowing late leads.

I like Coby though. RWB will not be interested in defending him while he hunts boards and steals.

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

Kevin Love (calf) out at least 3-4 weeks. https://t.co/7XLeNv4MBF

Time to continue to beat the Drum

• jdtrey

Big Trey today pays 24k spots and has 28k entries
    Tomorrow’s pays 15k spots and has 16k entries
    And they’re both 10k to first.
    Point being don’t miss out on these when they’re available, it’s free money!

• Brendan239

I really hope Kawhi sits, Batum fits so well. Same w Blake and Jackson.

• dcsports21

13% usage and not many mins so far so I don’t see much upside personally…

• tmarohl

@samuri8 said...

Eric Bledsoe is the absolute worst, almost no one has let me down more than that guy. Also, like everyone else my first thought was jam Russ in, have to think he will be chalky.

Guys who consistently let me down over the years.
    Bazemore has to be top of the list.
    Fournier and Hood would be close as well.

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

Not to mention, Chicago doesn’t have the defensive personnel to stop anyone who may be on a mission. You think Zach Lavine, Coby White and that ilk are going to slow down Westbrook?

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

Big Trey today pays 24k spots and has 28k entries
    Tomorrow’s pays 15k spots and has 16k entries
    And they’re both 10k to first.
    Point being don’t miss out on these when they’re available, it’s free money!

I played the same lineup in the $4 that i put in the Big Trey. Won $48 in the Big Trey and I believe $12 in the $4

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Not to mention, Chicago doesn’t have the defensive personnel to stop anyone who may be on a mission. You think Zach Lavine, Coby White and that ilk are going to slow down Westbrook?

Trae Young defense where you dont pick up your man until free throw line is effective against Russ.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Not sure who all uses the RG Lineup builder, but when uploading your projections, the minutes are no longer being uploaded. They have a new smash column on the download and I think that affected which columns are going where.

• jdtrey

@tmarohl said...

I played the same lineup in the $4 that i put in the Big Trey. Won $48 in the Big Trey and I believe $12 in the $4

Yea I used the wrong lineup in the Big Trey, didn’t min cash the And One but paid $3 in the Big Trey haha
    My best lineup on DK would’ve only been $6 instead but I’ll take it either way!

• emnj69

@tmarohl said...

Guys who consistently let me down over the years.
    Bazemore has to be top of the list.
    Fournier and Hood would be close as well.

fournier jval and pg 13 have killed me a bunch of times

• Brendan239

Thoughts on Delon Wright? $4,200 on FD feels like Dillon Brooks from last night.

• dominicanpapi

@Brendan239 said...

Thoughts on Delon Wright? $4,200 on FD feels like Dillon Brooks from last night.

Rose, Griffin, those guys are back tonight.

• jdtrey

@Brendan239 said...

Dillon Brooks was a massive pricing error – he dropped 1800 on FD after averaging ~30.
    Delon Wright is the same price as yesterday but he should drop back quite a bit today with Rose back taking up a lot of the 2nd unit’s usage (which is why he played so well yesterday) and I don’t see him getting 42 minutes like the game before that.

• Neilj907

I’m not seeing this big trey you talk about on dk… right site?

• jdtrey

@Neilj907 said...

I’m not seeing this big trey you talk about on dk… right site?

It’s a promotion they offer every few days that you have to opt into, if the promo hits (someone hits a 3 in the final minute of the 4th quarter of the selected game) then everyone who opted in gets a free entry to a 100k tournament. Tonight’s contest is the prize for those that opted in on 12/23. I’d bet they probably run another one of those promotions in the next week or so, make sure to watch out for it.

• Brendan239

Is there a reason why TJ Warren hasn’t been doing what he did the last few weeks of the season? And thanks for the heads up on Wright

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

It’s a promotion they offer every few days that you have to opt into, if the promo hits (someone hits a 3 in the final minute of the 4th quarter of the selected game) then everyone who opted in gets a free entry to a 100k tournament. Tonight’s contest is the prize for those that opted in on 12/23. I’d bet they probably run another one of those promotions in the next week or so, make sure to watch out for it.

I think they will do it throughout the season on select nationally televised games.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Is there a reason why TJ Warren hasn’t been doing what he did the last few weeks of the season? And thanks for the heads up on Wright

He is just coming back after missing some of the preseason, plus I don’t think Oladipo was in the bubble.

• IT4MVP

Give me Russ, Drum, and Nance

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).