7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) — T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) — T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Marvin Bagley got no run in the fourth quarter. That ruined my chances.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Thanks for the push on Kennard, irrigator. I was leaning kennard over hart but that helped. Had I stuck with Hart, no cash, I’ll take the min cash

Glad it worked out for you

Was heavy SAC today, + Jokic.. had some dudz though. Best was 34th in a $5 S E and a couple top 100s late. George/Batum in blowout cost me some top 10s. Morris carried me Late. Knew SAC +5.5 easy + Over. Had Whiteside over Holmes was a huge difference tonight for me Late. Woulda won. Ingram Dud also hurt, and Edwards struggled. Fox/Haliburton were big. Needed more Bagley too. Disappointing 4th

• synth

That was my worst SE lineup so far this year. CP3, Ingram, Plumee all snowflakes. Nobody really going off. Just a bad take on the slate.

Oh well, tomorrow is a new day

• Bodiaz36

Not a bad night overall. I took 3rd place in the FD Block. Was hoping that Denver/Sac game went to OT, Fox and Porter smashed. On to tomorrow fellas!

• Southie777

Thanks for the answers on my question about stacking/correlation, glad it’s not just me taking crazy pills. Wasn’t a good night for me, but that DEN/SAC game really came through to stop the bleeding and get some back. Tomorrow should be a good one, six-game slate is much more palatable for an NBA beginner like myself. Thanks again, guys!

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #6

RG Tiered Ranking

If only that Murray news would have came out before OKC lock, could have maybe worked Morris into some builds.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Big “what if” night here.

My two worst guys were from the late games. Still had a profitable night, but not by much. Pretty sure I’d have done well in small contests. The main GPP is ridiculously badly structured. Finished top 5% for only 2x. Also won a $10 ticket from a $0.25 satty and finished 2nd for $0 in another one. The one I wanted to win was $10 for a $2K ticket, and I had enough PMR for it to be possible, but my late guys busted. On to tomorrow!

I don’t know if it’s a viable strategy all the time, but I played it GPP style. Kept some spots open through the night in case of injuries, and ended up playing Roby at 5%, Culver at 3% and Morris at 2%. 2 crushed and 1 busted.

• gaelicgirl

Cashed in the After Hours

with 296.6 for 286/5952

• damionismyname

Took an L with the Muscala over Roby… I dont play the express slate but did this time and should have paid attention more. Lost on Fd but made something back on DK. This ones gonna sting.. Gotta hit tomorrow to know the taste out of my mouth. See yall tomorrow.

• damionismyname

@gaelicgirl said...

with 296.6 for 286/5952

congrats…

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

with 296.6 for 286/5952

• gaelicgirl

LOL Cashed in the Main too

with 333.3. Threw in a 4 man Warriors stack for the hell of it, can’t believe it cashed.

• Dfspacman

Looking over ur lineups and having that feeling of regret is quite depressing lol

• jv21

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Broke even on the night on FD, small loss on DK. Made the mistake of completing my line up last minute. Had RJ+Blake. Wanted to switch to Nance+Randle, but lineups were locked. Missed out on +30 FPs. :/

• tmarohl

Watching the rerun of this Bucks vs Heat game with a cocktail. Jrue was on Dragon like a glove. Picked him up at half court and harrassed him constantly.

• SkateFiend

The blowouts are messing up my snake draft lineups. He Giannis scored his usual 50 points, one of my lineups would have cashed. And getting first or last pick usually means you have to pick someone like Deagngelo Russell later on.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Watching the rerun of this Bucks vs Heat game with a cocktail. Jrue was on Dragon like a glove. Picked him up at half court and harrassed him constantly.

Manhattan?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Manhattan?

Brandy Manhattan! Fun Fact, Wisconsin drinks 90% of the Brandy produced in California on an annual basis.

• tmarohl

@SkateFiend said...

The blowouts are messing up my snake draft lineups. He Giannis scored his usual 50 points, one of my lineups would have cashed. And getting first or last pick usually means you have to pick someone like Deagngelo Russell later on.

Giannis had about 25 FD points before halftime. Didn’t have to play much in the second half.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Brandy Manhattan! Fun Fact, Wisconsin drinks 90% of the Brandy produced in California on an annual basis.

Haha Well…it gets cold there!

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Haha Well…it gets cold there!

Our first snowfall tonight.

• tmarohl

https://curbarchive.journalism.wisc.edu/2009/11/20/brandy-a-wisconsin-tradition/index.html#:~:text=Depending%20on%20who%20you’re,percent%20of%20brandy%20distilled%20worldwide.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #6

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I was on Jrue tonight and with you saying this it makes me want to go back tomorrow for even more shares. Tomorrow has to be competitive and Jrue was well on his way today to smashing.

• jv21

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Went over the winning lineups and the slate. Sad that I didnt do well. Some of the contest are soft. I am going to have to focus more before lock and refine my process.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).