7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) — T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) — T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

Dillon Brooks was a massive pricing error – he dropped 1800 on FD after averaging ~30.
    Delon Wright is the same price as yesterday but he should drop back quite a bit today with Rose back taking up a lot of the 2nd unit’s usage (which is why he played so well yesterday) and I don’t see him getting 42 minutes like the game before that.

I did notice that Wright and Hayes shared the floor together at the end of the game last night.

• BazookaDad

How bad is it to stack Elf/Randle with Nance/Drummond in same lineup? Single entry if it matters mainly GPP and on FD

• jdtrey

@tmarohl said...

I think they will do it throughout the season on select nationally televised games.

Your comment made me start thinking about it a little more .. I have to imagine they’ll offer it for at least one if not more of the games on MLK day (always a big TV day for them) and that made me realize that MLK day is 1/18 (beautiful 10 game slate) and the Clutch Shot I’ve been winning tickets for is for the 2 game slate on 1/19 damnit!!

eta: FD is running a super satellite for the NBA main slate giving 4k tickets to ^that Clutch Shot .. 0.10 an entry / 25 entry max so may as well throw 2.50 in there for a shot at 100 in tickets! Pretty much no shot it fills 190k entries with only 25 max per person.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@BazookaDad said...

How bad is it to stack Elf/Randle with Nance/Drummond in same lineup? Single entry if it matters mainly GPP and on FD

It’s fine

• tmarohl

They have been having those opt in things a couple of times a week on the big nationally televised football games. Usually Sunday Night and Monday Night Football. I don’t think those hit that often. They basically have offered the NBA one five times and it has hit three times. I was thinking they would do the TNT Thursday games, but now that Chuck has a deal with Fanduel, I guess not.

• Theguy49503

Chef Curry tonight?

• dominicanpapi

@Brendan239 said...

Is there a reason why TJ Warren hasn’t been doing what he did the last few weeks of the season? And thanks for the heads up on Wright

IIRC, Brogdon, Sabonis and Oladipo were not part of the bubble.

• Bradsh86

Ok so technology question guys, I want to do a 150 build. I like to reserve the contests before they fill. I usually upload my csv to draftkings and just manually import each lineup with my 20 max contests, but that seems it would be very extensive for 150 max…do you have to pay for or a subscription with Microsoft, is there an easier way?

• Yeoman

@Bodiaz36 said...

Awesomo is high on Exum tonight for cheap value with Okoro and Love out. 3600 on FD, I think even cheaper on DK. May throw him in a couple for a cheap thrill…

I haven’t forgotten that day a year ago when he was the best player in the league for five minutes—I just pulled up the game log and he had 24 DK in 5:12. Then he went back to being Dante Exum.

He had a good line in their last preseason game too. Definitely worth a shot; it’s too bad he got touted.

• mrjredoak

@Theguy49503 said...

Chef Curry tonight?

I am liking pairing Curry with Blake, on FD at least.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Suprised to see my heatles being talked up so much reading these first couple pages😁

Top 10 % as of right now on dk:
    Naz-46%
    Dragon-29%
    Herro-28%
    Exum-28%
    Drummond-25%
    Sato-25%
    Plumlee-24%
    Sga-22%
    Bam-21
    Russ-19%

• dcsports21

@Brendan239 said...

Is there a reason why TJ Warren hasn’t been doing what he did the last few weeks of the season? And thanks for the heads up on Wright

He apparently had/has plantar fasciitis so he’s just getting healthy. Plus, Oladipo is playing – not to mention there are a lot of mouths to feed in the starting

• Moszman

@jdtrey said...

Big Trey today pays 24k spots and has 28k entries
    Tomorrow’s pays 15k spots and has 16k entries
    And they’re both 10k to first.
    Point being don’t miss out on these when they’re available, it’s free money!

What site

• Yeoman

@jdtrey said...

Big Trey today pays 24k spots and has 28k entries
    Tomorrow’s pays 15k spots and has 16k entries
    And they’re both 10k to first.
    Point being don’t miss out on these when they’re available, it’s free money!

And last night about half the lineups were empty—even the zero lineups cashed for something like 88 cents. “Free money” is usually an exaggeration but not last night.

• Njsum1

@Brendan239 said...

Also, Coby White is due

I like Coby tonight

• Brendan239

@dcsports21 said...

He apparently had/has plantar fasciitis so he’s just getting healthy. Plus, Oladipo is playing – not to mention there are a lot of mouths to feed in the starting

He’s getting the minutes and only $5,100. Below Nance and aside from Jackson, he’s probably the only guy that can 10x

• Njsum1

Khris Middleton has been playing some good basketball this year.

Has a nice history versus Miami as well. Miami essentially forces Middleton to beat them, by taking away Giannis (as much as anyone can) and it works, good chance for a nice game if his shot continues to fall.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

I’ve got Hield as my fourth best value today.

Someone talk me down from the ledge….

• chickenmanE

anyone like griffin?

• Brendan239

@Yukerboy said...

I’ve got Hield as my fourth best value today.

Someone talk me down from the ledge….

I like Hield but like Halliburton more for $1k less.

• zeeshan2

@Moszman said...

What site

DK

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

IIRC, Brogdon, Sabonis and Oladipo were not part of the bubble.

That’s not correct, only Sabonis wasn’t part of the bubble. And Sabonis is the reason why TJ Warren was so good. He got all his usage and rebounds

• Njsum1

@chickenmanE said...

anyone like griffin?

Peter? Love him, that dude’s wacky antics are hysterical

• IT4MVP

Yesterday was so cut and dry with all the value. Today I’m having trouble deciding on who to pay up for at SG aside from Beal. Middleton, Lavine, Booker, SGA, PG13…….thoughts on these guys??

Saw those percentages.. wow… have O of any of those top 10 besides Westy. Don’t love Reid (the walking foul) at 5100. I am playing J Jackson heavy again at just 4500 vs G S. They kinda have to play him, he has earned the time. Love FOX at only 7600 as well. SAC has trouble vs C position, think I have to go Jokic again. So we have chalk Reid, Dragic and Herro? Guess I will have to play some Dragic/Herro’s now. NYK has 5 guys out tonight according to CBS 880.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).