7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) — T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) — T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Al Horford (rest) listed out Tuesday. https://t.co/fAyJ8L4kLk

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

George Hill (neck) listed questionable Tuesday. https://t.co/iC5hik4FwI

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Thaddeus Young (leg) listed available to play Tuesday. https://t.co/qNg2btqSdR

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Jahlil Okafor (ankle) listed doubtful Tuesday. https://t.co/4MVogTRDHB

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bradsh86 said...

Ok so technology question guys, I want to do a 150 build. I like to reserve the contests before they fill. I usually upload my csv to draftkings and just manually import each lineup with my 20 max contests, but that seems it would be very extensive for 150 max…do you have to pay for or a subscription with Microsoft, is there an easier way?

I pay a subscription to Microsoft but you should be able to accomplish the same results using the late swap feature in HQ. Upload early csv to reserve contest entries and then import that file into HQ. Then before lock reoptimize your dummy lineups and upload new csv file

Wow no Horfy… gotta fire up Pokusevski!

• JTL33

Muscala with no Horford?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

If Hill is also out I can get on board with some pokemon I think. I need look at it more when I get home. But Muscala should take Horford’s mins with Roby taking the Muscala role

• Njsum1

@866 said...

Maybe fire up The Voooooch

Horford not a great player, yet he’s still a capable defender

• BBWC_10

@Brendan239 said...

Thoughts on Delon Wright? $4,200 on FD feels like Dillon Brooks from last night.

I had Delon in my LU last night, although he did ok, I thought he would get way more minutes. He only played 22 Minutes, while Hayes played 29.

• JTL33

Also, what’s a good player pool size for a 20 max entry tournament that you max out?

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

I pay a subscription to Microsoft but you should be able to accomplish the same results using the late swap feature in HQ. Upload early csv to reserve contest entries and then import that file into HQ. Then before lock reoptimize your dummy lineups and upload new csv file

Just a heads up, anything you can do in Excel you should be able to accomplish in Google Sheets for free. But if you need it for business reasons that would obviously offset the cost.

I like a low-owned Pokusevski. and Bazley. Not a fan of Muscala. And yes some Vucy now. The young kid has been getting 15 mins a game, that has to increase tonight.

• frugal

I was on Vuc some before but now I think I’m off. That game feels like lower scoring blowout.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

I was on Vuc some before but now I think I’m off. That game feels like lower scoring blowout.

If it’s a blowout, it’s because the Vooch was doing work. He’s not an super high exposure play cause there are so many good plays tonight.

However, Vuc tends to crush in Magic blowouts. Have a look for yourself

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

If it’s a blowout, it’s because the Vooch was doing work. He’s not an super high exposure play cause there are so many good plays tonight.

However, Vuc tends to crush in Magic blowouts.

I agree Vuc could be a big reason in a blowout, but given the matchup it could easily be guards as Vuc has yet to lead ORL in PPG (of course maybe he’s due). Drum is right around the same price in a similar plus matchup in what feels like a closer game.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

I agree Vuc could be a big reason in a blowout, but given the matchup it could easily be guards as Vuc has yet to lead the MAG in PPG yet (of course maybe he’s due). Drum is right around the same price in a similar plus matchup in what feels like a closer game.

My first lineup has them both.

Just look at the game logs from last year in the Magic Blowouts. Vuc was crushing that 8200 DK price tag, almost every game. Don’t see it being the guards with Dort taking away Fournier. Bacon gets no usage. And Fultz will do what Fultz does.

It’s likely Vuc scoring at least 45 DK points in a magic blowout, with 60 pt upside.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@JTL33 said...

Also, what’s a good player pool size for a 20 max entry tournament that you max out?

Most slates I usually try to cut it down to 30 and then only 18-24 guys actually make it in my lineups. But I also usually go pretty heavy on 4 or 5 guys. It just depends on your risk tolerance

• tmarohl

Vuc is like a poor mans Joker. without the high ceiling that Joker provides on occasion.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    44s
    Josh Okogie (hamstring) ruled out Tuesday.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Vuc is like a poor mans Joker. without the high ceiling that Joker provides on occasion.

Right, but Joker Is 10k, Vuc is 8k. Vuc hit high 50’s low 60’s on multiple occasions last year. Plenty of ceiling for 8.2

• mbunner23

Is it Culver time?

• dcsports21

@mbunner23 said...

Is it Culver time?

I was thinking Edwards, game should get out of hand so why not run the rookie out there?

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

Is it Culver time?

Naz and the rookie’s time.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Most slates I usually try to cut it down to 30 and then only 18-24 guys actually make it in my lineups. But I also usually go pretty heavy on 4 or 5 guys. It just depends on your risk tolerance

Is that your DK pool or your FD pool?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).