7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) — T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) — T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

Ingram is my favorite play tonight. I think he ends up with the highest FD score on the slate.

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

Naz and the rookie’s time.

Culver is a high lottery pick from last season. They haven’t given up on him, he’s still only 21 years old, I think he benefits just as much as Edwards from the Minnesota injury situation.

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

My first lineup has them both.

Just look at the game logs from last year in the Magic Blowouts. Vuc was crushing that 8200 DK price tag, almost every game. Don’t see it being the guards with Dort taking away Fournier. Bacon gets no usage. And Fultz will do what Fultz does.

It’s likely Vuc scoring at least 45 DK points in a magic blowout, with 60 pt upside.

I’m just looking at ORL usage first 3 games, not enough to really see a trend other than so far Bacon has none and 1 or 2 of Fultz, Fournier, Ross, or Vuc will take 20 FGA. Where Vuc is going to massively pay off is in REB vs the rest of that team, but given OKC is going to be taking a ton of 3’s there’s less of a chance for Vuc to grab those longer rebounds especially in shorter minutes in a blowout. I haven’t looked at the rotations but if Ross starts the 4th, that might be the safest upside play among ORL.

All this is just my thought process, maybe the game ends up close into the 4th and he destroys, but I think I’m looking elsewhere.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Jake Layman said he’ll come off the bench Tuesday.

• Tajtrivedi

Any thoughts on mikal bridges? He’s my last man in and I really like the rest of the line

• frugal

MIN bench may be the value plays tonight, that game may be over in the 1st.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Who do you have getting blown out?

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

If Dallas were playing Minnesota, I would go along with that :) You are banking on the Clippers shaking off that beat down and dishing one out?

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

If Dallas were playing Minnesota, I would go along with that :) You are banking on the Clippers shaking off that beat down and dishing one out?

Absolutely. LAC is a good team, they got caught off guard, it happens. One game doesn’t show how good or bad a team is. I’m sure they’re pissed off, if Kawhi plays, they will steam roll Minny without KAT.

• BazookaDad

Considering the Elfrid chalk on FD, playing Exum with RWB makes the most sense, right?

• BazookaDad

@mbunner23 said...

Absolutely. LAC is a good team, they got caught off guard, it happens. One game doesn’t show how good or bad a team is. I’m sure they’re pissed off, if Kawhi plays, they will steam roll Minny without KAT.

Your reasoning is exactly why I think Kawhi will not play, they don’t need him to win tonight. Without him, the game will be more competitive and no blowout. PG13 is going to be a bust tonight in my opinion.

• ifthethunder

@frugal said...

I haven’t looked at the rotations but if Ross starts the 4th, that might be the safest upside play among ORL.

I’m playing Terrence Ross at least until he fails me for the first time.

Also, how about Goran Dragic?
    ~

I don’t agree.. love Pee-Gee tonight. And LOUUUUU.

• dcsports21

@BazookaDad said...

Considering the Elfrid chalk on FD, playing Exum with RWB makes the most sense, right?

I don’t know, I’m probably gonna eat the chalk- 4.8k in a great matchup when we know he’s going to get mins. Very hard to pass on this one IMO

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

You can’t judge a team based off one game. LAC is a good team winning their first 2 convincingly. They will come out tonight with a strong bounce back.

• frugal

@ifthethunder said...

I’m playing Terrence Ross at least until he fails me for the first time.

Also, how about Goran Dragic?
    ~

I actually tried to run projections today and my model loves Dragic at that mid tier, I’m trying to decide between him and Garland.

• dcsports21

@BazookaDad said...

Your reasoning is exactly why I think Kawhi will not play, they don’t need him to win tonight. Without him, the game will be more competitive and no blowout. PG13 is going to be a bust tonight in my opinion.

How do you figure? Clippers laid an egg last game and if Leonard is out PG13 will feast, He averaged 50 fantasy points a game last year when Kawhi rested…

• dcsports21

FD priced Dargic as if Butler wasn’t going to play, don’t see a ton of upside unless he starts and plays 30+ mins — definitely playable on DK

• Brendan239

If I were to do a 5-man stack from the Chi/Wash game that includes Russ/Beal/White/Lavine who would be my 5th? Young? Bryant? It’s already a 234 total and this has 2OT written all over it.

• donkeydealer

If Hill sits for OKC Maledon is the one who will get the minutes. I’ll have 2 gpp lineups with him for sure

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Naz and the rookie’s time.

What’s with all the Naz love? I must be forgetting something.

• donkeydealer

@Brendan239 said...

If I were to do a 5-man stack from the Chi/Wash game that includes Russ/Beal/White/Lavine who would be my 5th? Young? Bryant? It’s already a 234 total and this has 2OT written all over it.

I would look at Carter

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

No Kat and no other big bodies.

• gaelicgirl

@Tajtrivedi said...

Any thoughts on mikal bridges? He’s my last man in and I really like the rest of the line

I like the kid, FWIW…he’s in my After Hours LU.

• Golfnut04240

@gaelicgirl said...

Honestly, I don’t care for Naz tonight. I would much prefer Muscala.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).