7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) — T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) — T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• charara1224

I still feel like a lot of people just expect PG to come out and play like he did in the bubble. Countless players said it wasn’t easy and they’re not in the bubble anymore. If no Kawhi, fire up PG.

• chickenmanE

thoughts on pairing white with lavine?

• hypegotti

A question on contest selection- $ isn’t an issue here I’m more looking for better payout structure, I never do 20 max in nba usually only single I want to do a 20 tonight in the nba dk main slate, which of the .25 cent or $1 20 max are a better contest? Thanks

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

No Kat and no other big bodies.

Is Ed Davis inactive? I imagine Juancho also sees minutes at C.

• donkeydealer

Awesomeo top 5 plays
    1. Mason Plumlee
    2. Blake Griffin
    3. Larry Nance
    4. Naz Reid
    5. Elfrid Peyton

• dcsports21

@Golfnut04240 said...

Honestly, I don’t care for Naz tonight. I would much prefer Muscala.

ok you play Muscala, I play Reid, and then we compare notes tomorrow lol

• vick325

m bridges or m porterv

• Golfnut04240

@dcsports21 said...

ok you play Muscala, I play Reid, and then we compare notes tomorrow lol

We could play them both for cash but in GPP’s I don’t like Naz going up against Ibaka much.

• monarch

@donkeydealer said...

Awesomeo top 5 plays
    1. Mason Plumlee
    2. Blake Griffin
    3. Larry Nance
    4. Naz Reid
    5. Elfrid Peyton

Is that Awesemo himself or one of the twenty backward hat dudes on his youtube channel?

And I dont see it with Blake. He just shoots threes now.

• donkeydealer

BREAKING NBA: Jake Layman said he’ll come off the Wolves’ bench on Tuesday, and expects to play more SF than PF.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Key news to watch (status as of 3 ET):

Kawhi Leonard – questionable
    Joel Embiid – probable
    Jimmy Butler – doubtful
    Lauri Markkanen – questionable
    George Hill – questionable
    Dario Saric – probable
    Alec Burks – doubtful
    Sekou Doumbouya – probable
    Jahlil Okafor – doubtful

• BazookaDad

Any cheaper options than Dort at 5100 on FD at the SG position?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@BazookaDad said...

Considering the Elfrid chalk on FD, playing Exum with RWB makes the most sense, right?

No just play Elf

• monarch

WHY are people on Exum?

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

WHY are people on Exum?

Not sure, WHY are people on Herro? Especially if Bucket sits. Jrue Holiday treatment…

Herro plays better off of Butler. He’s going to struggle if Jimmy is out.

• Brendan239

@BazookaDad said...

Any cheaper options than Dort at 5100 on FD at the SG position?

I’ve got some Duncan, Wright and Halliburton.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@Golfnut04240 said...

Honestly, I don’t care for Naz tonight. I would much prefer Muscala.

Naz is a beast

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Is Ed Davis inactive? I imagine Juancho also sees minutes at C.

They also have Vanderbilt. If Naz stays out of foul trouble he should play 28-30 minutes, at 4200 is kind of appealing on FD where you have to play two PF’s. Every reasonable option besides Muscala and Naz are priced through the roof or are in bad spots. I mean, you can pay 11K for Giannis in a bad matchup against Miami, Jayson Tatum for 9200 against Indiana, Sabonis for 8900 against Indiana, Zion for 8600 against Phoenix, Siakam for 8K against Philly, etc. That is why Naz will probably be one of the most popular options on FD.

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

They also have Vanderbilt. If Naz stays out of foul trouble he should play 28-30 minutes, at 4200 is kind of appealing on FD where you have to play two PF’s. Every reasonable option besides Muscala and Naz are priced through the roof or are in bad spots. I mean, you can pay 11K for Giannis in a bad matchup against Miami, Jayson Tatum for 9200 against Indiana, Sabonis for 8900 against Indiana, Zion for 8600 against Phoenix, Siakam for 8K against Philly, etc. That is why Naz will probably be one of the most popular options on FD.

Tatum actually intrigues me. Indy is playing much faster.

• monarch

And why isnt Osman touted? Seems to me like he is locked for 36 minutes with Love, Okoro and Windler out

• realphipps

Does Seko play small ball 5? Seems like they could get away with it, matching up with Looney when Wiseman’s off the court.

It’d be so DFS for him to play 25 mins on the back end of a B2B and smash at no ownership after last night’s late scratch that bombed a lot of lineups.

• Golfnut04240

What is a good range of players for tonight’s player pool in DK GPPs?

• Southie777

@monarch said...

Is that Awesemo himself or one of the twenty backward hat dudes on his youtube channel?

And I dont see it with Blake. He just shoots threes now.

😂😂😂

There is probably a handful of DFS people I come across on Twitter that I’d ever want to have a beer with. The rest? Not so much…

• osuryanf

@monarch said...

And why isnt Osman touted? Seems to me like he is locked for 36 minutes with Love, Okoro and Windler out

Cavs fan here

Osman is always a wild card. He’ll get around 25-30 minutes off the bench. Sometimes he’ll pay off that amount, sometimes he’ll end up with like 10 FP and destroy your lineup

I’m not big on him tonight. If you’re multi entering then yeah I’d throw him in a couple…. but that offense runs through Sexton / Drummond

• charara1224

@mbunner23 said...

Not sure, WHY are people on Herro? Especially if Bucket sits. Jrue Holiday treatment…

Herro plays better off of Butler. He’s going to struggle if Jimmy is out.

I’m debating fading Dragic because of the jrue holiday treatment lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).