7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) — T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) — T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Is Ed Davis inactive? I imagine Juancho also sees minutes at C.

Ed Davis should play the backup C role. Unless he got hurt last game

• jv21

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

@hypegotti said...

A question on contest selection- $ isn’t an issue here I’m more looking for better payout structure, I never do 20 max in nba usually only single I want to do a 20 tonight in the nba dk main slate, which of the .25 cent or $1 20 max are a better contest? Thanks

If you download the RG Draftkings tool extension, you can look and compare rake, min cash, percentage to 1st & 10, etc.

I personally would just throw the same 20 into the 10 cent,25 cent, 50 cent and 1 dollar.

• BazookaDad

@Brendan239 said...

I’ve got some Duncan, Wright and Halliburton.

Would you say Dort is safer than those guys? Halliburton seems to have the most upside.

• Brendan239

PF sucks on FD today. Maybe I’ll just find a way to make Sabonis and Zion work in every LU. I can’t see anyone below them exceeding value. I’ll throw Poku in a couple too. I liked Crowder but Saric will prob play, AG will play 20 minutes, a bunch of guys are out and then you have the Muscalas and Reid’s.

• osuryanf

@realphipps said...

Does Seko play small ball 5? Seems like they could get away with it, matching up with Looney when Wiseman’s off the court.

It’d be so DFS for him to play 25 mins on the back end of a B2B and smash at no ownership after last night’s late scratch that bombed a lot of lineups.

Sekou uhm… well hes trash

• RipCityRings

FD gave me a random $10 NBA credit today so it looks like I’ll be punching a few lottery tickets there.

As usual I wish I could just play a bunch of centers there. Wiseman and Bryant at 5.2K both have stellar matchups and could smash. Portis and Baynes also in good spots for cheap. Ibaka or Zubac could eat vs the Wolves (as could any NBA player with a pulse), and Jokic/Drum/Vuc are all enticing pay ups.

Everywhere else looks pretty thin, though the underpriced high-ceiling standouts are Chalk Elf, Herro and Naz, Warren, Cedi and Bledsoe. I like Cole Anthony again at 3.7K against an OKC team that forgot how to defend this year, and narrative aside I think Sato is a solid play and one of Chicago’s only plus defenders in a matchup where they’ll need all they can get.

• monarch

@osuryanf said...

Cavs fan here

Osman is always a wild card. He’ll get around 25-30 minutes off the bench. Sometimes he’ll pay off that amount, sometimes he’ll end up with like 10 FP and destroy your lineup

I’m not big on him tonight. If you’re multi entering then yeah I’d throw him in a couple…. but that offense runs through Sexton / Drummond

I agree but he has been over 1 FPPM in all games including preseason so far. At his price he could 7 or 8x depending on his minutes. He would need some four minutes though and I am not sure he gets those with Javale Mcgee in the rotation.

• Golfnut04240

@theIrrigator said...

Naz is a beast

I’m not arguing that, but I play DK GPP’s and at $5.1k, I don’t think he can do enough to go at least 6X. That’s why I prefer Muscala at a mere $3.2k.

• donkeydealer

@monarch said...

Is that Awesemo himself or one of the twenty backward hat dudes on his youtube channel?

And I dont see it with Blake. He just shoots threes now.

Just heard it on his podcast. Not sure if it was him

• dcsports21

Haven’t heard anyone mention LaVine…

• Ndepompei

@monarch said...

And why isnt Osman touted? Seems to me like he is locked for 36 minutes with Love, Okoro and Windler out

Exum took a lot of those minutes last game

Saw this Vanderbilt for MIN is avging 27+ FP per game, at 3900. Gonna sneak him in a few here, expect foul troubles for MIN + blowout.

• tmarohl

@Golfnut04240 said...

I’m not arguing that, but I play DK GPP’s and at $5.1k, I don’t think he can do enough to go at least 6X. That’s why I prefer Muscala at a mere $3.2k.

We are talking FD where he is 4.2.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@BazookaDad said...

Any cheaper options than Dort at 5100 on FD at the SG position?

I haven’t gotten to FD yet but Bledsoe and Kennard are 2 options that’s stand out just scrolling through there

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

They also have Vanderbilt. If Naz stays out of foul trouble he should play 28-30 minutes, at 4200 is kind of appealing on FD where you have to play two PF’s. Every reasonable option besides Muscala and Naz are priced through the roof or are in bad spots. I mean, you can pay 11K for Giannis in a bad matchup against Miami, Jayson Tatum for 9200 against Indiana, Sabonis for 8900 against Indiana, Zion for 8600 against Phoenix, Siakam for 8K against Philly, etc. That is why Naz will probably be one of the most popular options on FD.

I always have to think about sites. Yahoo and DK have somewhat similar construction and that’s where I play so I’m always thinking with that mindset. FD’s strict positions without any flex is a totally different game.

• Supersharpie

Halliburton or Hart at 4.8k on DK?

My initial thoughts are that Hart has a safer floor and lower ceiling.

• Golfnut04240

@tmarohl said...

We are talking FD where he is 4.2.

At that price on FD, I would play Naz too.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@Golfnut04240 said...

He definitely has 35-40 fpts upside. I’m down with Muscala also. Naz being PF eligible is nice too. I’ll have all those guys just mixed and matched I imagine

• maxxxoo

Anyone on Otto Porter for 4300 on FD vs his old team?

• dominicanpapi

FWIW, Clippers opened as 7 point favorites and it’s now 10. Vegas is assuming Kawhi plays tonight.

• frugal

@866 said...

Saw this Vanderbilt for MIN is avging 27+ FP per game, at 3900. Gonna sneak him in a few here, expect foul troubles for MIN + blowout.

Not averaging exactly, he’s only played in 1 of 3, but it was the last game where Towns was out. I like him tonight as well.

• RipCityRings

As gross as it is, this could also be a Wiggins or Oubre spot. Oubre’s been almost getting there on peripherals alone while missing everything, wouldn’t surprise me if he bounced back here.

I also kind of like Beasley and Cam Johnson at their FD prices tonight.

• Brendan239

@866 said...

Interesting. Think he’ll play much? Why didn’t he play the first 2 games?

• jessedio

Seth Curry on FD is some ok value if you need it tonight $4200. He’s boom or bust but he has a chance to play decent against TOR.

• realphipps

Sexton has 50+ upside.

600 more than Nance on DK, 1800 less than Drummond.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).