7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) — T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5 ) — T: 219.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) — T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) — T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• noddy

@theIrrigator said...

Key news to watch (status as of 3 ET):

Kawhi Leonard – questionable
    Joel Embiid – probable
    Jimmy Butler – doubtful
    Lauri Markkanen – questionable
    George Hill – questionable
    Dario Saric – probable
    Alec Burks – doubtful
    Sekou Doumbouya – probable
    Jahlil Okafor – doubtful

Screw Sekou!!!!!

• monarch

Anyone touting Oladipo?

He crushes the Celtics. He has a high FPPM this season. He is on three days rest. He is 6400, cheaper on DK than FD.

• ScofieldReturns

elf/abc or russ/bagley FD?

• Anth272

FD: Booker/Carter Jr or Vuc/Delon Wright?

• mbunner23

Who’s everyone playing at SG on DK?

• monarch

I am on the Luguentz Dort hype train today

• dcsports21

@RipCityRings said...

As gross as it is, this could also be a Wiggins or Oubre spot. Oubre’s been almost getting there on peripherals alone while missing everything, wouldn’t surprise me if he bounced back here.

I also kind of like Beasley and Cam Johnson at their FD prices tonight.

Haha my thoughts exactly. I think Oubre has a higher ceiling game which is crazy to even discuss being how poorly he has shot the ball. Looks like Wiggins is finally picking up some rebs/assts/steals etc making him more playable than in the past. On FD it’s just really hard clicking Oubre’s name over Nance with Love out…

• marker0357

Gragic, Robinson, or Herro? Someone is going to get hot with the 3’s for MIA.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Interesting. Think he’ll play much? Why didn’t he play the first 2 games?

It was all blowout run. I would play Hernangomez before I played Vanderbilt

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@marker0357 said...

Gragic, Robinson, or Herro? Someone is going to get hot with the 3’s for MIA.

Dragic

• marker0357

200% profit boost for NBA on DKSB today!

• JTL33

@mbunner23 said...

Who’s everyone playing at SG on DK?

SG is gross on DK IMO. I’ll mostly go Lavine/White/Herro unless Kawhi is out. If he’s out, I’ll probably play a lot of PG.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

I’ll fade Exum….but

Knicks are going to run 2-3-4s off the bench too big for Dotson to handle. Exum is going to see some Elf, some Frank Nelekena (Not my fault he can’t spell it right) and then some Knox, some Bullock, some Pinson, and maybe even some Barrett. Because the Knicks are rotating the 1 only through two guys, the Cavs will matchup the same way, making Exum a strict backup for Garland and then alongside Garland and even Dotson, pushing Exum to the 3.

With all that said, Exum will be around 15 FD points and Dotson will be around 15 too.
    You can do better.

• monarch

CP3 is sticking out to me at 7100. He is averaging 17 potential assists per game so far which is five more than in OKC and the Pelicans are allowing 27 assists per game. All very low sample size but CP3 is underpriced for his ceiling.

• MortalWombat

@realphipps said...

Sexton has 50+ upside.

600 more than Nance on DK, 1800 less than Drummond.

Sexton with Garland could be big for 6900 and 5900 on dk if game stays close.

• JTL33

Favorite stacks today?

• zline34

How much Wiggins is too much Wiggins. 50 real life incoming

• JTL33

@zline34 said...

How much Wiggins is too much Wiggins. 50 real life incoming

I like Oubre a lot more for cheaper. His jumper is so broke right now but if he even shoots badly and not horribly he’ll reach value based on steals and boards.

• callmetouch

Why so much Wiggins love

• jessedio

@marker0357 said...

Yup, what bet are you leaning towards?

• ifthethunder

@marker0357 said...

You got my attention. Do we have a free…
    ~

• osuryanf

@ifthethunder said...

You got my attention. Do we have a free…
    ~

I’m a homer but I’d take Cleveland to win straight up over NYK all day.

They’re playing good basketball and the Knicks are not good. Drummond destroys Mitchell Robinson if that’s who they throw at him.

Or heck look at whatever Drummond’s O/U on rebounds is

Or even a prop with Nance… he plays well when Love is out

• Southie777

Quick question here. I barely dabble in NBA, but I usually play a bit during NHL ASB or the occasional day where I just feel like it. So, seeing all the big contests the first couple of nights of the season last week, I dabbled. And I actually did half-decent and it was more fun than I remembered and I certainly did better than I’ve been doing in football most weeks. Anyways, one thing that always scares me off in NBA DFS is stacking. It just makes sense in baseball and hockey and football, but I always hesitate in basketball and, if it’s a 4-game slate, I’ll try to have one guy from each team (or something close to that). So, my “quick” question is what correlates? Any rhyme or reason to which positions or you can just play multiple guys from the same team and they can both go off? On a big slate like tonight, I would be very hesitant to have more than two guys from the same team, but I see people mentioning 3/2 or even 3/3 game stacks. I know enough to know that I know nothing when it comes to NBA DFS, so I’m all ears. Thanks!

• Njsum1

@BazookaDad said...

PG13 is going to be a bust tonight in my opinion.

Not if Kawhi sits

• JTL33

I still love Fox as a pivot off of the potential Russell chalk.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).