• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Miami ( 2 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 194
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 190.5
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Memphis ( 3.5 ) —- T: 185
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -2 ) at Portland ( 2 ) —- T: 201
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Sacramento ( 2 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/324987207

• busterdae1799

Booker just looks uncomfortable starting. I wish he came off bench.

• busterdae1799

shoot the damn ball booker. That’s what you do. Passing up shots to turn it over.

• mh93

Any Kings fans? What has changed with Belinelli since a week ago?

• busterdae1799

Denver does this all time and let’s nelson run the show with muds in. Muds just catches ball and passes to someone else. Get nelson out.

• xHotLineBlingx

Yehey King Joeffrey Love it!

• Sirius13

westbrook is gunning and not looking to pass to anybody

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@Sirius13 said...

westbrook is gunning and not looking to pass to anybody

Everyone else can’t buy a shot

• Sirius13

westbrook turnover machine now.

• CoachTrav

@busterdae1799 said...

Denver does this all time and let’s nelson run the show with muds in. Muds just catches ball and passes to someone else. Get nelson out.

Need OT in Thunder V Heat, Durant hurting a tad, want at least 40-45

As an Orlando fan I’m surprised Nelson gets so much run, he was cooked at Orlando

• csandbizzle

I see you Gordon hayward

• jlenhard

played gerald green, but im feeling good about fading the rest of the MIA v OKC game. Hoping the bos sac game is high scoring and PG does his thing tonight.

• Sirius13

does joeffrey get alot of minutes when faried comes back?

• th3goat84

Would be hilarious if we checked Max’s lineups and the 200 Green shares magically switched to Barton or someone else who’s doing good

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Wow Kyle Lowry just passed westbrook, goes to show a single bad quarter or even a half can be insignificant

• Boogie_Grinder

@mh93 said...

Any Kings fans? What has changed with Belinelli since a week ago?

Karl has been giving Seth Curry more minutes the past week. That said, I still think Marco will get a good amount of minutes due to the Casspi absence.

• Mitchh1124

cory joseph is smoking too

• macG31

Cory Joseph getting it done in the 4th. Grab yourself some tumms and sit Lowry.

• noles1983

come on denver toronto OT

• mastermind1987

Slim Reaper

• NickyBlueEyes

Cory Joseph turned out good. I’m thinking it’s way better to punt PGs and Cs, these wing role players get lost in the shuffle way too often. I need motherfuckers who actually handle the ball or touch it in scoring position. Green and Booker looking bunk just like my value picks the past week have.

• csandbizzle

@mastermind1987 said...

Slim Reaper

That 3 and the drive before it was straight take over mode.

• noles1983

hayward just crushing it

• mastermind1987

Dwayynnnnnnnneee Waaaddddddeeeeee

• noles1983

no OT for heat thunder please dont need you westy durant owners to get closer to value

• busterdae1799

So sad to be watching denver play foye and nelson instead of Muds. Why did you draft him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).