• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Miami ( 2 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 194
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 190.5
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Memphis ( 3.5 ) —- T: 185
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -2 ) at Portland ( 2 ) —- T: 201
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Sacramento ( 2 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/324987207

• txdave41

One of those nights where I take down 1st place. Oh not in the GPP, or even double up, no only in the $1 50/50 which doesn’t do anything to pay off my entries fees.

• andre33

Had 304pts in the sharpshooter w/ 3 guys still going & plenty of time left…finished w/304pts. Fell from 21st to 70th. A dissapointing win. Rudy Gay was my low man. My fault for trusting both Gay & Derozan to show up on the same night

• SkateFiend

I want to commit something rated R to PG13.

• marvalgames

At least I did better than Maxdalury . Most of us did : ) For One night anyway . I think only 3 or 4 of his 200 lineups cashed on DK sharpshooter. I was 3 out of 7.

• kobe23

@CantCatchABreak99 said...

Will Barton, Alec Burks, Corey Joseph off the top of my head

Yep…stucky, arthur, chalmers etc.

• KRD227

cashed in all my 50/50s and double ups on the two slates I played and did well in the late night shot/swat. What an ugly night for the studs..on to tomorrow!

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@Superhippy said...

Idk I advised people to play Leonard, Mahinimi, and Vuvevic earlier. Got some good advice too to play Davis and Burks.

Do your own research and then use some on here for things you are stuck on, that’s really the best way to go

I played Mahinimi in my 50/50 and Vu in my gpp. Both were solid plays.

• Superhippy

I actually think the NBA is pretty predictable, I think people just choose to ignore the stats sometimes.

Paul George was going against the team #1 against small forwards. For a 10k player that’s just too much risk. Best case scenario he gets a 50 but nothing insane. Heat are only give up 92 points per game. Playing Westbrook and Durant was doomed before it started.

You will lose some but if you stick with the right matchups and target the right games then winning will come.

• Dorr185

I finally won the RG League, and by pure coincidence, today is the first day I faded the forum and the expert picks.

• Superhippy

Nice. Im a Magic fan and catch most of the games so I have a good read on them. Its always useful when people on here that are fans of specific teams can give advice. Nobody actually watches every game.

• Superhippy

He had an awful day with his 100 percent exposure to green. Being that confident in any punt is crazy

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@Superhippy said...

I actually think the NBA is pretty predictable, I think people just choose to ignore the stats sometimes.

Paul George was going against the team #1 against small forwards. For a 10k player that’s just too much risk. Best case scenario he gets a 50 but nothing insane. Heat are only give up 92 points per game. Playing Westbrook and Durant was doomed before it started.

You will lose some but if you stick with the right matchups and target the right games then winning will come.

Exactly what I did tonight. Played all the favorable offensive games and took players from positions the other team had a hard time gaurding. Only exception I made was PG and got burnt but I still cashed. Only went with PG because I felt he was on that no fade level this year. Oh well on to tomorrow.

• ICM_IN_PEACE

Tonight was my best night in NBA yet, and yesterday was my second best night.

I got 5th place (my highest of many placings) in the 25c and threw one entry into a $2 GPP with a slightly different lineup and got 66th. Would have gotten 8th if I had used the same lineup.

Fun.

• CantCatchABreak99

@Superhippy said...

Agreed.

• ICM_IN_PEACE

I totally agree with that as well, superhippy. And I saw you were right above me in the top 10 of a GPP tonight. Ha.

edit: Thanks LionFan

• Lionfan22

@ICM_IN_PEACE said...

Tonight was my best night in NBA yet, and yesterday was my second best night.

I got 5th place (my highest of many placings) in the 25c and threw one entry into a $2 GPP with a slightly different lineup and got 66th. Would have gotten 8th if I had used the same lineup.

Fun.

Awesome! I’m happy for you. Got to be a great feeling!

• tonytone1908

@Ryazan said...

thank you sir.

It’s the big turnaround i was waiting for, after losing 80% of the time the past month.

JUICY 6 game slate tomorrow – i think im all in (rare for a friday to be so few games, and i love that)

Yeah I’m waiting for my hit. I feel like I keep getting close, one day it’ll all mesh together for me.

Definitely excited about tomorrow, already have my lineup I think. How do you NOT play Monroe tomorrow?

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Looking forward to tomorrow would it be crazy to stack Knight, Bledsoe, Wall, and Beal? Suns giving up 105.8 and Wiz giving up 104.1 to opponets. Should be a fun high scoring game. Gortat is out for the Wiz and possibly Chandler and Morris for the Suns.

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@tonytone1908 said...

Yeah I’m waiting for my hit. I feel like I keep getting close, one day it’ll all mesh together for me.

Definitely excited about tomorrow, already have my lineup I think. How do you NOT play Monroe tomorrow?

im not gonna lie to you or anyone else,

I havent been close for like 28 outta 30 days this past month. When i dont double up, i REALLY dont double up, finish like 99th outta 112, or 10th outta 10…..but as i always say, just keep on truckin! and how bout that, the big win came tonight, so now its time to snowball on that opportunity. You will get yours soon too, trust me

• tankwatch1

Could have been a big night. PF’S Sullinger and Booker ( Minutes played CRIMINAL) for starters. Also had Wade and Durant really needed game to go OT at end ( both were coming on strong) and Wade got bailed out with foul stuck under basket. By the way who started this Booker steam I got sucked in hook, line, and Stinkerrrr!!!!

• tonytone1908

@Ryazan said...

im not gonna lie to you or anyone else,

I havent been close for like 28 outta 30 days this past month. When i dont double up, i REALLY dont double up, finish like 99th outta 112, or 10th outta 10…..but as i always say, just keep on truckin! and how bout that, the big win came tonight, so now its time to snowball on that opportunity. You will get yours soon too, trust me

that’s how it’s been so far this year for me too. I know the process is right everything just goes wrong. Eventually I’ll be on the right side of it and everything will go wrong for the other guys and one night it’ll just work out for me. One decent win will make up for all the rest, I know it’s coming soon, I can feel it. Send some of your luck my way for tomorrow!

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@tonytone1908 said...

that’s how it’s been so far this year for me too. I know the process is right everything just goes wrong. Eventually I’ll be on the right side of it and everything will go wrong for the other guys and one night it’ll just work out for me. One decent win will make up for all the rest, I know it’s coming soon, I can feel it. Send some of your luck my way for tomorrow!

SENT!

• SynrSynSey

Just did a line up and stacked up those exact guards, why not? Pace of that game is going to be insane.

Howard is out also, so I expect Capella to rack up all those mins and he has been pretty efficient when given the PT.

• RamblinMan88

I haven’t read this thread once during the day for the past 34 days. i always read it late at night, the last few pages specifically, and i always read the same messages. “I should’ve done x and x and x and x.” I’ve found that that the most successful people do x every day bc they read numbers and not hyperbole opinions from randos on the internet.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@RamblinMan88 said...

I haven’t read this thread once during the day for the past 34 days. i always read it late at night, the last few pages specifically, and i always read the same messages. “I should’ve done x and x and x and x.” I’ve found that that the most successful people do x every day bc they read numbers and not hyperbole opinions from randos on the internet.

I like following this page to share my pain and joy from playing DFS. I may use the board as a tie breaker on a punt but that’s about it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).