7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7 ) at Charlotte ( -7 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -4 ) at Dallas ( 4 ) —- T: 189
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 16.5 ) at Golden State ( -16.5 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mrmogz

@tianyihe said...

Higher buyin events have better ROI unless you finish in the top 0.1% in the lower buyin events. This is something I have realized recently after crunching the math.

Ya man, waiting to top 3 the And One and Quarter Arcade seems like a difficult way to significantly grow a roll for a small stakes player. I think I’ll change gears and start playing fewer lineups and enter in the single and 3 entry buyins at $3, $5, $9, $27, etc.

• jblastman

im thinking of rolling with Rondo and Schroeder for my PGs in most of my LUs. the price is right, good matchups. both playing well lately.

• tianyihe

@mrmogz said...

Ya man, waiting to top 3 the And One and Quarter Arcade seems like a difficult way to significantly grow a roll for a small stakes player. I think I’ll change gears and start playing fewer lineups and enter in the single and 3 entry buyins at $3, $5, $9, $27, etc.

If you really want to just build bankroll and don’t have the bankroll to play the ultra high events (the DK All-Star is best structured GPP imo), I really like the payout structure of the single entry GPPs on DK, the 25k Pump Fake, the 6k Niner, and the 35k Sky Hook.

• wlynch82

I like the lack of stars tonight. No Westbrook, A Davis, Cousins, Harden.

Just Durant really.

• tianyihe

@jblastman said...

im thinking of rolling with Rondo and Schroeder for my PGs in most of my LUs. the price is right, good matchups. both playing well lately.

Just be aware the Mavs is a huge pace down game and they play solid defense. Rondo feels like a great spot with Wade out but I don’t know if this is the game that he can rack up double digit assists, and his price is at an all time high on DK.

• Kloozy

I swear I saw roto say embiid and wade would rest today. But just scanned through all of their alerts and didn’t see it. Is therected a search function in their app? I could be wrong on be thinking of another day, but I seriously remember something being said about both of them and their play on saturday.

• jblastman

@Kloozy said...

I swear I saw roto say embiid and wade would rest today. But just scanned through all of their alerts and didn’t see it. Is therected a search function in their app? I could be wrong on be thinking of another day, but I seriously remember something being said about both of them and their play on saturday.

true story, both are resting today

• tianyihe

@Kloozy said...

They are both out. Wade stayed back in Chicago, Mirotic could be starting.

• jblastman

who do you guys like at PF?

• wlynch82

@jblastman said...

I had Rondo in my 322 as well. He was 12%. Gotta figure he could be close to 30% tonight but you might have to have some exposure.

• wlynch82

Kemba Walker DK 7400 seems like a great game theory play. Playing at home where his FP split is +5 and coming off 3 straight 30 point duds. Decent overall projected total and not a big spread.

• S7ubs

@DirkDigglerz said...

Draymond Green or Jimmy Butler in F? Thanks

Well if I’m not mistaken Wade is out tonight. When Wade doesn’t play, JimmyB goes bonkers.

• jbb18

@DirkDigglerz said...

I think I’m fading Rondo he always plays bad in Dallas I’m picking up Dragic lots of injuries with the Heat squad.

Don’t fade Rondo with Wade out. I mean, at 5900 on FD, even if he does something like 8 – 7 – 7- 1 that isn’t going to kill you.

• baller531

KAT is officially on my DFS Rubbish list based on his performance last night. I don’t care if he puts 1000 points, i“m never playing him again. He highhandedly destroyed my lineups last night.

• BSEE23

What about Barton tonight? Turner?

• wlynch82

@baller531 said...

KAT is officially on my DFS Rubbish list based on his performance last night. I don’t care if he puts 1000 points, i“m never playing him again. He highhandedly destroyed my lineups last night.

I tried to warn people off chasing KAT. His price came up and his ownership ended up over 20%. There were too many cheaper value centers that also ended up being low owned.

• jblastman

can you not see your own FD star? i passed 500 plays long ago and still dont have a star. i guess thats a good thing lol

• mdenny13

On FD I think I’m gonna build my team around Batum, Mirotic (if he starts) Hayward, Whiteside

I like Harrison and Rondo at PG..but feel like i need to try to get a little exposure to a couple of the higher priced guys like Curry, Bledsoe and Kemba all in pretty good spots.

• gomez78

Really liking Hayward.

• astauty

Holmes a good punt with Embiid out? or pay up for Okafer?

• wlynch82

@astauty said...

Holmes a good punt with Embiid out? or pay up for Okafer?

Either or. Or both.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@tianyihe said...

Just be aware the Mavs is a huge pace down game and they play solid defense.

That’s exactly why it’s a great GPP move. GPP success = contrarian moves. It’s as simple as that :)

• SzymonK

$150 left in bankroll from $650 last week. This week was shit, too many starts fucking shit up. Do I go all in tonite or not worth the risk?

• astauty

@wlynch82 said...

Either or. Or both.

Ok just because i’m such a noob and could use all the help i can get. Go Holmes/Horford or Holmes/Okafer and pay up elsewhere like Hayward instead of Batum? (going CHA heavy as Minn cant play D still)

• Beckhams3Fingers

@SzymonK said...

$150 left in bankroll from $650 last week. This week was shit, too many starts fucking shit up. Do I go all in tonite or not worth the risk?

Sounds like you’re on tilt. Go max $50 tonight and give yourself a chance to make some back before you go busto. You could easily 10x, 20x your bankroll on $50 worth of action, why risk all of it?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).