7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7 ) at Charlotte ( -7 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -4 ) at Dallas ( 4 ) —- T: 189
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 16.5 ) at Golden State ( -16.5 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• AVivier

Ended up tied for 4th in the Turbo, not a big score, but I’ll take it. All 8 lineups I entered cashed.

• RobertoTomba

WTF…Hayward stinks tonight, too. Maybe a low score will win??

• SkateFiend

Well taking out Lou Williams for Hayward sure has cost me.

• Tammy409

Currently Winning:
    $1.44
    Pre Late Games.
    ———————————-

203 PMR
    POS NAME % DRAFT GAME SCORING FPTS

PG Stephen Curry —%
    PHO 0 GS 0
    Sat 10:30PM

SF Kevin Durant —%
    PHO 0 GS 0
    PF Draymond Green —%
    PHO 0 GS 0
    —————————————————
    TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 128.75

• Thegamevv

@Tammy409 said...

Currently Winning:
    $1.44
    Pre Late Games.
    ———————————-

203 PMR

PG Stephen Curry —%
    PHO 0 GS 0

SF Kevin Durant —%
    PHO 0 GS 0
    PF Draymond Green —%
    PHO 0 GS 0
    —————————————————

???

• pn3

wtf happened with rondo
    does he think he still plays for the mavs

• lovetohate

mirotic is killing me , i never pick him and the first time i do he does this.

• yoshi2132

@pn3 said...

wtf happened with rondo
    does he think he still plays for the mavs

Sucked 1st quarter and got benched. Sucked 3rd quarter and got benched.

• DirkDigglerz

I need KD AND DRAGIC to score 100

• txdave41

@lovetohate said...

mirotic is killing me , i never pick him and the first time i do he does this.

Same here. About to get booted out of the quintupble even with Ktowns and IT giving me 50 pts a piece cuz of Mirotic, Randle and Clarkson completely bombing. Ugh.

• jmac1204

Dollar for dollar Mozgov is my favorite center in the NBA

• SoccerPwincess

@Tammy409 said...

Currently Winning:
    $1.44
    Pre Late Games.
    ———————————-

203 PMR

PG Stephen Curry —%
    PHO 0 GS 0

SF Kevin Durant —%
    PHO 0 GS 0
    PF Draymond Green —%
    PHO 0 GS 0
    —————————————————

The way I gauge my teams chances of scoring high in GPPs, if you don’t have about 350 points between Total Fantasy Points and PMR, you probably don’t have a great chance of cashing big. Obviously it also matters who you have left that has PMR, but it’s a decent way to gauge how well your team’s chances are.

Total Fantasy Points 128.75
    PMR 203

Total = 331.75

• wlynch82

What happened with Mirotic? Is he getting back into this game? Was he that bad to justify just flat out benching the rest of the game?

• dragon1952

How on earth does Gasol have 38 DK fp’s with still time remaining and only have 1 REB !?!?

• dragon1952

@dragon1952 said...

How on earth does Gasol have 38 DK fp’s with still time remaining and only have 1 REB !?!?

Oh wait…I see now, he’s got 8 assists so they obviously are playing him at PG :^ /

• rayjay43

Butler must have a fair few points

• Tammy409

Still not sure what giving me shit about my computer showing no ownership for Troy Daniels before the game was all about. You all acted like I was idiot, that actually everyone was in on him… Well, other people DO own him… The question is DO YOU? … If I’m dumb for asking why others didn’t take him, then the only logical assumption if to poke fun is that Everyone Took him, which I’m happy that you did… That you did something sensible for a change.

Enjoy your winnings everyone.

#Dumblikeafox

Troy Daniels 100%
    LAL 95 MEM 98
    3:48 4th
    2 REB, 5 3PM, 4 AST, 1 BLK, 1 STL, 28 PTS 43

• dunbarnation

Hahahaha this sums the Bulls night altogether.

Even Wade can’t believe what’s going on.

https://twitter.com/DwyaneWade/status/805248881629995008

• duxaosm

Yeah wtf is up with Miro, got a lineup of deron, batum, butler, kaminsky, gasol, kemba, isiah and this bum, and as a bulls fan, wtf, bullies???? Just beat the cavs and gettin smoked by the mavs, noice hoiberg.

• dragon1952

That Laker/Grizzly game is bizarre…Troy Daniels and Luol Deng have about 30% of the FGA’s…ha ha.

• rayjay43

@Tammy409 said...

Still not sure what giving me shit about my computer showing no ownership for Troy Daniels before the game was all about. You all acted like I was idiot, that actually everyone was in on him… Well, other people DO own him… The question is DO YOU? … If I’m dumb for asking why others didn’t take him, then the only logical assumption if to poke fun is that Everyone Took him, which I’m happy that you did… That you did something sensible for a change.

#Dumblikeafox

Troy Daniels 100%
    LAL 95 MEM 98

fella you have loads of lineups, so you are going to have a fair few of the good punts ,

• yoshi2132

Rondo in, he’s probably gonna get 2 turnovers and then get benched again…

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Have some fantastic lineups all being dragged down by either Rondo or Holmes.

• wlynch82

Crummy ass Rondo gets another shot but NOOOOO Mirotic isn’t allowed back in.

• jmac1204

@Tammy409 said...

#Dumblikeafox

Troy Daniels 100%
    LAL 95 MEM 98

yuck

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.