7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7 ) at Charlotte ( -7 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -4 ) at Dallas ( 4 ) —- T: 189
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 16.5 ) at Golden State ( -16.5 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Mirotic Rondo lineup is going to score over 300 on FD. Had some good lineups tonight. But most had one or 2 of the many duds tonight.

• JimKronlund

I’m surprised Tammy doesn’t have Evans, shocked really

• DirkDigglerz

the Dragon Dragic killing it OT would be nice

• cedric19

GG Brandon Knight you piece of garbage!

• Dirt_Lavert

@DirkDigglerz said...

the Dragon Dragic killing it OT would be nice

We’ve got a Dragon Bender sighting!

Glad my Celtics didn’t take him. Not sure if he’ll be better than Brown lol

• SoccerPwincess

I had 2 line ups over 300 on DK, with sorry James Johnson 7.5 DK points. Made a little profit, but could have been much better without James Johnson, onto NFL and NBA tomorrow.

• mbyrd75

I could go for a couple OTs in portland. lol

• rebkell

Oh no, we’ve lost Evan unless we get an OT

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Sitting at 11 in the $25K And One with Dragic and Whiteside still playing. Praying for OT.

• asapholster

suppose i cant be mad about breaking even

• DirkDigglerz

TILT CITY

• Dirt_Lavert

So what honestly happened to Rondo? Seriously. 7 DKP? Like wtf. I get the whole pace down deal and the b2b, I guess I’m answering my own question lol

• DirkDigglerz

I believe that Rondo hates to play in Dallas whichever team he’s in I remember last year he sat out the first game Sacramento faced Dallas. I mean he has no injuries that time he just didn’t want to play.

• mbyrd75

sitting one point above the line. lol. going to be a painful fall below it

• Whacko

if Curry could get back in the game…..just a few more points I need lol

• Dirt_Lavert

@DirkDigglerz said...

I believe that Rondo hates to play in Dallas whichever team he’s in I remember last year he sat out the first game Sacramento faced Dallas.

I saw some conversion about Rondo and Dallas last night, but somebody said he had a triple double there once and I kind of had no idea what to think about it.

Was a bad spot anyways. Pace down, low total, recency bias so people were also going to play him… Not sure what I was thinking besides the short roster without wade. Almost played mirotic too I might as well have haha. Makes playing Barton hurt tho, ughhh. He was way undervalued and under owned.

All in all I done fucked up. Only has one low ball lu so not bad when it comes to people with high money on Rondo or Horford

• Manyak

I have 1 lineup with mirotic / rondo / horford / James Johnson

Hahaha

• gomez78

SMH 330 score and still falling in ranks lol

• gomez78

Horford screwed me too in a couple.

• KindGuy

Safe to say, if you chased last night’s results…. You lost.

• gomez78

Indeed.

• Dirt_Lavert

@elementasrat said...

Safe to say, if you chased last night’s results…. You lost.

For some reason I was so drawn to Rondo and Horford lol. I asked on the thread last night if they were a lock and didn’t see any responses. I know better, just was quick to make my lu and could’ve done better. Or just made a non horford/ rondo lu to cover them.

Seriously 241 with Rondo/ Taj/ Horford. Everyone else was fine lol. So brutal

• gomez78

Horford was brutal. Glad o swapped him out of a few lineups.

• gomez78

I’m actually cashing tonight….hey refs cancel the GS game lol

• KindGuy

@gomez78 said...

I’m actually cashing tonight….hey refs cancel the GS game lol

Cashing or hanging on for dear life?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.