7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1.5 ) at Atlanta ( -1.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Golden State ( -6.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Frugal – Could this be the night that Boban gets unleashed?

• tmarohl

Underdog NBA
    @Underdog__NBA
    ·
    2m
    Status alert: Nic Claxton (conditioning) said he’s available to play Friday.

• frugal

@Irisheric777 said...

Look at maxis games with porz out. How is he a lock?

This season he played 3.

1st game a huge 12/10 with 6 blocks 45 DK FP.
    2nd vs DEN, DAL got totally blown out and he sucked along with the rest of the team.
    3rd he played 7 minutes before getting hurt.

Maybe Brunson starts, maybe not a lock, but with KP and WCS out I feel pretty confident in 30+ minutes for Maxi tonight.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Frugal – Could this be the night that Boban gets unleashed?

Man…I’d love to actually see him start tonight, but it’s super hard to predict especially with the coaching change. He did initially check in in the 2nd last game so I think it’s likely he plays non trash minutes, but I think it’s doubtful he gets more than the typical WCS 10 minutes of run.

• tmarohl

Underdog NBA
    @Underdog__NBA
    ·
    4m
    Anthony Davis (thumb) now probable Friday.

• Irisheric777

Embiid ceiling game

• gaelicgirl

@Wsdm61987 said...

Yeah, I dont see him playin’ as poorly as he did last time out.

Seems extremely unlikely he’ll have another career-worst shooting night at home.
    Also not anticipating 23 turnovers. Looney might see fewer minutes since he was totally dominated by Ayton last game, but I’m really hoping they’ve schemed up a way to run him off the floor. Overall, I’m expecting everyone to play better.

• chronoxiong

It is absolutely stupid that Yahoo has omitted the 7pm ET games off their slates now. Why? Is there a Yahoo rep on this forum that can answer that question for us? We can’t roster Dedmon, Herro or the Cavs frontcourt players for tonight.

• frugal

@chronoxiong said...

It is absolutely stupid that Yahoo has omitted the 7pm ET games off their slates now. Why? Is there a Yahoo rep on this forum that can answer that question for us? We can’t roster Dedmon, Herro or the Cavs frontcourt players for tonight.

Honestly…I wish DK would break up the slates more into smaller chunks.

• frugal

@chronoxiong said...

Honestly…I wish DK would break up the slates more into smaller chunks.

• captainwacky

@chronoxiong said...

I don’t see how this is any crazy disadvantage; do you think other people wouldn’t know about those guys being good plays?

• nerman

@Wsdm61987 said...

Yeah, I dont see him playin’ as poorly as he did last time out.

Edit: I dont know about a big bounce back, but a definite bounce back. Shootin’ improves, but not significantly enough that he’s a necessary piece in LU’s.

They put Bridges on him. I think he’ll bounce back some but I’m looking at Wiggins if he’s 100%.

• Theguy49503

Edit: 11,100 left for both PG spots for FD GPP line-up, any suggestions?

• frugal

Nevermind on my Payne take…Armoni Brooks is probably way better value play in that range especially if Porter is out/limited tonight.

• chronoxiong

@captainwacky said...

I don’t see how this is any crazy disadvantage; do you think other people wouldn’t know about those guys being good plays?

Well I would like to have the option to roster Evan Mobley on there. Thats all I’m saying.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

They do it to try to get the DK/FD customers to play on Yahoo

• RipCityRings

@Wsdm61987 said...

Tobias Harris out.

Maxey-mania? I’d rather attack that backcourt if all the attention will be on Embiid.

• Irisheric777

Do we like sengun

• captainwacky

@RipCityRings said...

Maxey-mania? I’d rather attack that backcourt if all the attention will be on Embiid.

Yeah, the hawks get smoked by PG’s. Maxey will be like 1 percent owned (and I don’t think I’ll have much of him honestly), but he could blow up for sure.

• RipCityRings

@captainwacky said...

Yeah, the hawks get smoked by PG’s. Maxey will be like 1 percent owned (and I don’t think I’ll have much of him honestly), but he could blow up for sure.

Only 6.2K on FD, I think the ceiling is there.

Also in reference to the LeVert talk earlier, this looks more like a Duarte spot to me.

• Wsdm61987

Yeah I see that as a good pivot, but there’s a lot of PG/SG play I like way more than Maxey.

• zeeshan2

@Irisheric777 said...

Do we like sengun

Great talent but his idiot coach refuses to give him more run

• DirkDigglerz

hmmm I wonder if Wood or KPJ will play they could smash

• DirkDigglerz

Philly won’t get blown out right??

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).