7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 5.5 ) at Toronto ( -5.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 12.5 ) at Boston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 14.5 ) at San Antonio ( -14.5 ) —- T: 196
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Dallas ( 8.5 ) —- T: 212
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TheWhiteMamba

@Jtduncan said...

How many days are in a year?

I understand the joke, but it still seems silly to raise the prices for such a silly reason.

It’d be one thing if the payouts were much higher, but the winning for cashing minimally is less than double the entry fee. I’ve never seen a tournament where you don’t ATLEAST double your $ if you cash.

Whatever. Happy holidays enerone!

• mstunnabro

@Pivvv said...

What?

Sorry.
    My lineups seem very good, but I feel like so many other people will have the same lineup. I hope I was able to differentiate, so I threw in a nice punt play!

• wlynch82

Its all well and good to make it $3.65 but the min cash should be $7.30 accordingly. Or else the “joke” is on us.

• mrpata

@JMiller19 said...

Late slate on FD looks like itshe going to require 1 huge punt to first in all the guys you probably want. Key is maybe what scrub on the Sixers has a decent game.

Nik Sauce Castillo revenge game (and besides, SAC can’t defend SG’s to save their lives)

• traviswhite

john wall over priced at this point?

• lwrow

Same!!!

• Philito12

@sqwerl said...

IMO there are 3 (Revis) islands in NBA, Jae Crowder, Kawhi Leonard, and Jimmy Butler. Any one think there are more Islands out there?

• CantCatchABreak99

@TheWhiteMamba said...

I understand the joke, but it still seems silly to raise the prices for such a silly reason.

It’d be one thing if the payouts were much higher, but the winning for cashing minimally is less than double the entry fee. I’ve never seen a tournament where you don’t ATLEAST double your $ if you cash.

Whatever. Happy holidays enerone!

All of the DK Crossovers start cashing at $50 and the entry fee is $27 so you don’t double-up there.

• TheWhiteMamba

@CantCatchABreak99 said...

All of the DK Crossovers start cashing at $50 and the entry fee is $27 so you don’t double-up there.

I’m a relatively small stakes player, so I was unaware of that. Thanks for the info.

Usually in the small stakes tourneys, minimally cashing pretty much always results in ATLEAST doubling your $.

• mastermind1987

@schaumboys said...

All in on Ish. IMO he is still not priced at level he should be. His price was higher before when he was getting a lot of run for the Pelicans. And he has the Kings, who have one of the worst defenses in the league.

I def will have a PHI/SAC stack lineup going

• CantCatchABreak99

@TheWhiteMamba said...

I’m a relatively small stakes player, so I was unaware of that. Thanks for the info.

Usually in the small stakes tourneys, minimally cashing pretty much always results in ATLEAST doubling your $.

I’m not certain, but I doubt DK would raise the price simply to increase the rake. My guess is that they are paying out a higher percentage of the players; thus the lower minimal cash.

• mastermind1987

@mirinmytraps said...

this. i just need him to reach value unlike thabo….

Man don’t even mention thabo

• keephustlincuz

@mastermind1987 said...

I def will have a PHI/SAC stack lineup going

It will really work out well if okafor and cousins are out.

• Pivvv

• Dgogal7

Ish smith has to be a must play tonight!! Every time he gets minutes he fills it up!

• mattyice522

I am predicting a monster game from Kobe. Relative to his FD price of course

• CantCatchABreak99

@mattyice522 said...

I am predicting a monster game from Kobe. Relative to his FD price of course

If Kobe shot 50% from the field he’d have a monster game every night and the Lakers would be atop the standings.

• Jeremy6Morehead

Anyone else liking Klay, Draymond, and Livingston for cash?

• mabrla

I’ve decided to spend 6am-7pm relentlessly researching today’s slate in an attempt to win a PB mansion qualifier spot. I’ve came far too close the last few nights.

Other than hitting the gym twice today (NBA podcasts blaring), I am going through every single player in the pool personally. Other than stats, I am googling them and reading anything that mentions their name.

I will be the most informed player tonight, and hopefully knowing tons about every single player gives me an edge going forward.

Too bad I can only afford the $5 qualifier….lol. I can’t wait to start my new job……

• dailyfinancialsports

@mabrla said...

I’ve decided to spend 6am-7pm relentlessly researching today’s slate in an attempt to win a PB mansion qualifier spot. I’ve came far too close the last few nights.

Other than hitting the gym twice today (NBA podcasts blaring), I am going through every single player in the pool personally. Other than stats, I am googling them and reading anything that mentions their name.

I will be the most informed player tonight, and hopefully knowing tons about every single player gives me an edge going forward.

Too bad I can only afford the $5 qualifier….lol. I can’t wait to start my new job……

Anything you are willing to share from this relentless research?

• mastermind1987

@mabrla said...

After you’re done write a report and let me read it

• ohiofox

@mabrla said...

That’s awesome! Keep us posted on how things go, what you thought helped you decided between two players with potentially similar projections, and anything else you might have learned from such a deep research. I have a feeling you’ll find information that will not only help you today but for days to come.

• mattyice522

Lol wow there are 6 point guards for PHI on FD

• ckamins87

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Barton/Klay/CJ are the only 3 SGs worth looking at imo, and as a one lineup guy, its gonna kill me deciding which 2 on FD today. Klay only if steph is out, CJ regardless against denver but obviously hoping lillard is out, and Barton was a fan favorite in Portland (surprised no one mentioned his revenge game)

• FargoBison

Deron Williams is out, if Curry is indeed out Livingston is looking better and better.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).