7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 18 ) at Golden State ( -18 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zpa1989

ppl like mccollum? with no lillard wont they stick kawhi on him and force the other guys to beat them? i can’t see how’d you’d play cj here. they won’t waste kawhi on harkless or crabbe. i don’t see how that game stays close. i like LMA but i doubt its competitive enough for him to really get over 40 for you. anyone disagree?

• IronMonkey415

I guess we are hoping Kawhi is too sick to play tonight, I know I’m waiting for that news.

• beechball_45424

What happened to Will Barron last time out?

• wolfman3533

Thanks for the feedback everyone

• bigkino217

@zpa1989 said...

ppl like mccollum? with no lillard wont they stick kawhi on him and force the other guys to beat them? i can’t see how’d you’d play cj here. they won’t waste kawhi on harkless or crabbe. i don’t see how that game stays close. i like LMA but i doubt its competitive enough for him to really get over 40 for you. anyone disagree?

too expensive on DK now.

• Mscanlon31

Anyone like Dwight howard? He should destroy Drummond

• joncartel

Gortat or Myles Turner for the Early Slate on FanDuel?

• traviswhite

Anyone want to message me their twitter account and take a look at my gpp lineups. Looking for help

• JPep2370

Need cheap forward for 50/50, suggestions?

• Conbon32

• jblastman

How nice would it be to hit 1st in both the 4pm and 8pm slates? Has that been done before?

• TruHawks

Is Redick going to be limited? He kills the rockets

• jblastman

@Conbon32 said...

Is Bradley Beal playing?

I havent seen an update as of yet. I would guess No. Im not putting him in any LUs and rostering Wall for sure.

• indyjlj

@traviswhite said...

Anyone want to message me their twitter account and take a look at my gpp lineups. Looking for help

I don’t have a twitter but I’m happy to look

• indyjlj

Any non-pro want a H2H DK?

• draggin49

Mudiay is garbage, hard to not like McConnell at almost min price on dk.

• F4D3TH3CH4LK

rostered TJ Warren for the first time last night and he puts up 12 DK points.. was that bad luck or a bad play on my part?

• fenway92

Wiggins will go off against Milwaukee. They struggle against SF’s

• traviswhite

I got some stock on wigggins

• traviswhite

Got a nice Wiggin’s gianis parker stack

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@Mscanlon31 said...

Anyone like Dwight howard? He should destroy Drummond

Take a look at there game logs vs each other… I like the play but not as much exposure after checking out his most recent performances vs Drummond. Drummond has owned him recently.

• VolsAllDay

Faded Thad in the early slate. Here’s hoping for a dud with him owned at 50%+.

• IsuckatDK

Porzingis, Aldridge, Jabari or Embiid?

• Sandybill

Holiday or Rose ?

• Krnich

J. Parker or wiggins? Can’t decide

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).