7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 18 ) at Golden State ( -18 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• ghost3490

@dragon1952 said...

Why anyone who does this for a living and plays the exact same contests you and I do could be counted on to give good plays is beyond me.

Seige said u couldn’t win a gpp tonight without Gerald Green in your lineup. Wonder how that’s working out

• VolsAllDay

Why did I go with Crawford???! If it’s a blowout…will he get the garbage minutes?

• mellofellowsu

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

At some point in my life, I need to admit that NBA dfs is no different than picking lottery numbers. Research doesn’t make an ounce of difference. It’s pure gambling and nothing more.

That’s not always the case, but this has been a weird few days.

Can’t lose your confidence though. Just weather through this weirdness.

• richmo10

If it wasn’t proof already then tonight is just a quick reminder: NO ONE IN DFS IS A LOCK! #1 option, best match-up, secured minutes, etc. none of this means anything because absolutely nothing is guaranteed in this game. I’ve been burned far too many times to know, and unfortunately tonight’s Sweet Chin Music straight to the balls is no different.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Still have a chance to cash I guess…. my switch from IT2+Porz to ABC+Tyler J not looking so hot right now. Would have never guessed that ABC was the weak link of that switch…. smh

• IsuckatDK

I don’t get why people are trashing on McConell?

4 pts, 4asts, 1 r

• dragon1952

@damionismyname said...

its like knowing the range of the numbers but still having to pick the correct ones. They will tell you it’s between 2 and 7 and you still pick the wrong one every night. lol

There you go….DFS in a nutshell….ha ha. But at least those in the know should be able to whittle it down from between 1 and 59 to between 2 and 7.

• Garym34

TJ now Ballin

• JNZ

@IsuckatDK said...

lol hes not good

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Thankfully my liquor cabinet still has late swap. I switched for something stronger.

• DirkDigglerz

RIVERS EJECTED Daddy’s boy toy

• Joeyrockland1

Aldrige…never again

• mellofellowsu

@IsuckatDK said...

4 pts, 4asts, 1 r

Really have no idea why he was a thing tonight.

Great matchup is cool but you have to be good enough to take advantage of it.

• depalma13

I seem to be addicted to 2x

• JNZ

Im taking a break from DFS, im in last place in all my cash games…

• FromEuropeWithLove

Harden/IT2 LUs must be crushing right now

• CJtheGrump

Scratch that – Marcus Smart did all his work in the 1st half and then disappeared.

• frozenleafz

Put Giannis back in..

• Whacko

After reading this thread I guess I shouldn’t be bummed that I missed today’s slate.

• Garym34

McConnel at 3x still early 2nd qtr lmao because people think that is bad

• CJtheGrump

Hoping Melo can keep rolling in the 4th. Reggie has come back a bit and can maybe salvage his night with a strong 4th quarter.. KCP has had a rough game so far.

Ryan Anderson is doing Ryan Anderson things – like not performing whenever I roster him.

• Garym34

Richardson hits a 50 burger

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

LMA with less than .5 fpm.

• mikeblodgett24

Garbage.

• CodeBandit

Alright Felton had his run, now its time for Redick to make a run in the 4th.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler