7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 18 ) at Golden State ( -18 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zpa1989

LMA is for sure the asshole of the night. flops BAD without leonard in the nuts matchup for PF? you can’t even make this shit up. idc what anyone says he was not a bad play by any means, just a poor outcome. i mean tonight, i felt his FLOOR was about 30. he did half that….wow. painful.

• Garym34

@Cooper08 said...

Nice job! What did you win?

it wasnt much but better than nothing a $1 entry fee $40 to first 93 person game.
    Thanks bud

• Garym34

Coop sorry it was a $3 entry fee

• bigkino217

i pretty much nailed the phi/den stack in the late slate but i badly need a gsw/dal blowout now and it’s just not happening

• Garym34

I dont here much griping on mcconell now lol He is at ×8 value early 4th and i think Aldridge over shadowed the complaints on TJ also

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@Garym34 said...

it wasnt much but better than nothing a $1 entry fee $40 to first 93 person game.
    Thanks bud

Awesome! Congrats

• Dirt_Lavert

Dallas hanging with GS!?

• murphstahoe

@Garym34 said...

I dont here much griping on mcconell now lol He is at ×8 value early 4th and i think Aldridge over shadowed the complaints on TJ also

McConnell or Stauskas couldn’t really ruin a lineup, but LMA really nuked me. I get anywhere near value from him and I cash.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Philly and Denver are destined for OT, 5 points has been the biggest margin and it’s been 2-3 most of the game.

• bigkino217

@Cooper08 said...

Philly and Denver are destined for OT, 5 points has been the biggest margin and it’s been 2-3 most of the game.

i only want the game to last as long as jokic does not have 6 fouls lol

• Dirt_Lavert

Is deron a bad shooter? Honest opinions haha

• Garym34

@murphstahoe said...

McConnell or Stauskas couldn’t really ruin a lineup, but LMA really nuked me. I get anywhere near value from him and I cash.

Ive been hitting homeruns with my punts this month but striking out with the studs. I called it right tonight and won a tourney but overall studs have killed me this month

• Garym34

@bigkino217 said...

i only want the game to last as long as jokic does not have 6 fouls lol

How many does he have currently

• bigkino217

@Garym34 said...

How many does he have currently

• Beckhams3Fingers

The worst part about all of this is when you look at the winning LU in the DK main… and you realize it might be 3 lifetimes before you ever come up with this roster, and think to yourself “legit $30K winning LU right here”….

PG Isaiah Thomas 12.7%
    2 REB, 9 3PM, 1 STL, 2 TO, 52PTS

SG James Harden 9.3%
    13 REB, 2 3PM, 10 AST, 1 BLK, 5 STL, 6 TO, 30 PTS, 1 DDbl, 1 TDbl

SF James Johnson 0.8%
    3 REB, 4 3PM, 6 AST, 2 BLK, 2 STL, 5 TO, 22 PTS

PF Ersan Ilyasova 5.1%
    4:10 4th
    13 REB, 5 3PM, 1 AST, 2 TO, 23 PTS, 1 DDbl

C Mason Plumlee 3.2%
    5 REB, 6 AST, 1 BLK, 8 PTS

G Josh Richardson 10.9%
    6 REB, 2 3PM, 8 AST, 2 BLK, 4 STL, 3 TO, 19 PTS

F Jon Leuer 3.8%
    6 REB, 2 3PM, 1 AST, 2 STL, 22 PTS

UTIL Gary Harris 2.4%
    4:10 4th
    3 REB, 2 3PM, 3 AST, 1 STL, 3 TO, 16 PTS

• bigkino217

@Cooper08 said...

good call on mudiay btw. i wasn’t really looking at him until you mentioned him and i looked into it

• zpa1989

can someone explain to me how felton had a season high, maybe the best game hes had in years, with pat bev on him? was he gaurding him? or was rivers starting? that strait up, doesn’t make a god damn LICK of sense, that old man felton can drop 41 FPS and 26 real life points (which he probably hasn’t done in years) against one of the top on ball defenders in the league at the PG position? was it all in garbage time when the game was over? i diddn’t watch it, but someone who did, can you clue me in? im really confused.

• phantomwildcat

i am done with daily fantasy as of today. oh, and a big FU to Austin Rivers, his dad, lamarcus aldrige, and the dude on the pod cast who told everyone that tobias harris was his lock of the night. peace out boys. Get out while you still can. Rock bottom sucks. so does popovich..

• JPep2370

@Garym34 said...

Those 2 are helping keep me up above pay line in my 50/50, now Iguodala needs to just keep me afloat and I’m good, no thx to LMA, did take chance with Wiggins and RJax so I feel good about taking McConnell and Stauskas

• Dfspacman

This past month in DFS has been hell!

• mellofellowsu

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

LMA 33% owned in the DK $450K Year End Special. hahahaha! Yeah, the Leonard news was our downfall. “Oh! Leonard is out. Someone has to make up for his points, LMA DvP is there too! Definitely a 50 burg kind of night.”

(2 hours later)

FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If things always made sense DFS would be completely unplayable.

• Dfspacman

@phantomwildcat said...

i am done with daily fantasy as of today. oh, and a big FU to Austin Rivers, his dad, lamarcus aldrige, and the dude on the pod cast who told everyone that tobias harris was his lock of the night. peace out boys. Get out while you still can. Rock bottom sucks. so does popovich..

😂, I need to quit but I just can’t. Being a college student DFS has been quite rough.

• bigkino217

@zpa1989 said...

can someone explain to me how felton had a season high, maybe the best game hes had in years, with pat bev on him? was he gaurding him? or was rivers starting? that strait up, doesn’t make a god damn LICK of sense, that old man felton can drop 41 FPS and 26 real life points (which he probably hasn’t done in years) against one of the top on ball defenders in the league at the PG position? was it all in garbage time when the game was over? i diddn’t watch it, but someone who did, can you clue me in? im really confused.

Rivers got tossed and then Felton played a ton

• tmarohl

@zpa1989 said...

Same reason I told everyone the other day. Beverly is not that good of a defender.

• JNZ

Embiid assisting TJ more then TJ is assisting embiid 😯

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler