7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 18 ) at Golden State ( -18 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• chronoxiong

1. Jamal Crawford, you have failed me for two straight games. I thought with no CP3 and a fast paced game against the Rockets, you should’ve easily got 20-30 fdp. But no, you couldn’t buy a shot. I should’ve stuck with Gary Harris (4.6k on FD) instead as he was in my dummy lineup and he would’ve got me to win my cash games.

2. Lamarcus Aldridge, your game log looks sweet. A lot of beastly games mixed in with 3 duds. You know which of those games did I managed to pick you in the game logs? Yep, I played you in all 3 of your duds. Fricken pissed off here. How do you only shoot the ball 3 times with no Kawhy Leonard? I hate the Spurs!

So yeah, my cash game lineup scored 282.40 which actually was about 7-9 points shy from cashing in all of them. I just needed more production from them. And I guess paying up for Towns over Embiid was a costly mistake too. But shoot, when I go cheap at both PG spots, I had to pay up for someone. Sucks.

• Mr_tjRoto

lets face it
    Popovich has both a fanduel and draftkings account and he teaches his family to play other power forwards when he knows he can win the game with his players eyes closed. I am sure he told LMA not to shoot at all

• WestCrook1

@mtjroto79 said...

lets face it
    Popovich has both a fanduel and draftkings account and he teaches his family to play other power forwards when he knows he can win the game with his players eyes closed. I am sure he told LMA not to shoot at all

Lol

• WestCrook1

Yeah that guy in the chat this morning saying don’t play TJ… lol

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

popped a 344 scored. litterally last minute change on a bathroom break at work. Fantasy labs app said kawhi was out, went single lineup today with having to work. Swapped Kawhi/parker for Durant/Illysova without knowledge of okafor. Had mcconnel in there to. W/ Montrezz

• CJtheGrump

So in the single entry 25 dollar double up, 45 teams tied for last cash each winning 13.33. That’s kind of a bummer.

I managed to cash despite a whopping 10 ftps from Ryan Anderson. Houston scored 140 freaking points and he only had 6. Didn’t see the court for most of the 22nd half. Not sure if he was hurt or something. Reggie and KCP weren’t looking so hot but had a strong 4th quarter to salvage their nights, though KCP was still kind of a dud.

• krighton

My highest was 273 didnt cash complete bust…..way too much smart.

• Tammy409

@Garym34 said...

i also think GSW starters lets team play them closer sometimes so that they can get more minutes

Interesting theory but I doubt it. Kerr would not tolerate such and they don’t strike as a conspiratorial lot.

• Tammy409

@walkoff9 said...

Just saw the sahilsud domination of the year end special. Amazing how every big GPP like that he seems to always dominate. Even got 4th place with a lineup that had gerald green.

I’ve played Gerald Green every slate for weeks… I do not; however, dominate ;*/.

• Theskellator

Does anyone know where – how to use previously won tickets through qualifiers on Fantasy Draft?

• Tammy409

@zline34 said...

If you could do simple math you would know he only left $200 left out of $50,000 salary. His picks were solid. This is a 145K person gpp. What kind of freaking lineups do you think it’s gonna take to win? lmao

Amen. If anything I’m surprised at how chalky that LU was.

• vet0307

I wish i would have had the money cuz 3 of my 100 LUs hits 351. I think he hit 345 on a few of his wins.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler