• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Atlanta ( 1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Utah ( 3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BUFUu2

at first glance i am rolling james/saric/jokic

• Naomi44

I have two days left of fantasy then I am retiring……. I need to cash big these last two days and ride off into sunset….. any suggestions haha…

• BUFUu2

@Naomi44 said...

I have two days left of fantasy then I am retiring……. I need to cash big these last two days and ride off into sunset….. any suggestions haha…

lol why you retiring

• superjon

3 Reasons to Fade Cousins

1. Ownership will be higher due to point chasers. Also, the match up is pretty good on paper.

2. While he did score 83 FD points last night, that was due mostly in part to playing 43 minutes, grabbing 20 rebounds, and blocking 5 shots. All of which are well above his season averages. I wouldn’t expect a repeat performance.

3. Did I mention he played last night? It’s only like a 10 game sample size, but since joining the Pelicans, Cousins’ B2B numbers are pretty bad

You could pivot to Davis who doesn’t carry as much risk (scratch-wise) since it’s the first game. However, he’s also on a B2B, and the Knicks are actually pretty stout defensively vs the PF position. He’s also a fade.

The two studs I plan on having the most of tonight is Lebron and KP. I’ll probably do a few hedge LU’s with Lebron/Drummond and KP/Drummond.

Now to find the value…

• scott33

Call me crazy but I’m def punting with Belineli in one at the bare minimum on FD.

• BUFUu2

@superjon said...

1. Ownership will be higher due to point chasers. Also, the match up is pretty good on paper.

2. While he did score 83 FD points last night, that was due mostly in part to playing 43 minutes, grabbing 20 rebounds, and blocking 5 shots. All of which are well above his season averages. I wouldn’t expect a repeat performance.

3. Did I mention he played last night? It’s only like a 10 game sample size, but since joining the Pelicans, Cousins’ B2B numbers are pretty bad

You could pivot to Davis who doesn’t carry as much risk (scratch-wise) since it’s the first game. However, he’s also on a B2B, and the Knicks are actually pretty stout defensively vs the PF position. He’s also a fade.

The two studs I plan on having the most of tonight is Lebron and KP. I’ll probably do a few hedge LU’s with Lebron/Drummond and KP/Drummond.

Now to find the value…

value i think is there tonight so far these are my punt plays totally agree on cousins i will have no ownership, sef, love ellington he sucked and will still get 30 mins, ingles,ntili. with embid and heat on a b2b loveing saric and olynk

• ScofieldReturns

Problem is, no Center is really in a good spot tonight, makes it harder to fade cousins. Jokic is maybe the 2nd best option. After that you’re taking a lot of risks with kanter/nurkic/biyombo

• superjon

@ScofieldReturns said...

Problem is, no Center is really in a good spot tonight, makes it harder to fade cousins. Jokic is maybe the 2nd best option. After that you’re taking a lot of risks with kanter/nurkic/biyombo

Kevin Love is in a great spot. If he gets the minutes.

• BUFUu2

@ScofieldReturns said...

this is why i love olynyk here orlando is horrible at center and he only played 23 mins last night i can see him getting 30 mins and hopefully everyone fades to davis or cousins and a lot cheaper olynyk will hopefully score right around 40-50

• superjon

@scott33 said...

Call me crazy but I’m def punting with Belineli in one at the bare minimum on FD.

Not crazy.

What’s crazy is I’m going with Ginobli. lol

• Denbo32

@ScofieldReturns said...

Just start Holmes?

• DirkDigglerz

Feels like Miami and Orlando play each other once a week

• 7klub06

Guess who bday is it today?

• scott33

@superjon said...

Not crazy.

What’s crazy is I’m going with Ginobli. lol

Ah I like it. He crushed value 5 games in a row until his dud against the Knicks. Also loving Sefalosha, u gotta think he’ll get big minutes against Lebron.

• 7klub06

Damn Memphis and Golden state again!!!!

• superjon

@7klub06 said...

Damn Memphis and Golden state again!!!!

I’m sure someone from that game will be in the winning line up.

but it’s not even on my radar.

• DirkDigglerz

Steph Curry with the shot boi

• 7klub06

@DirkDigglerz said...

Feels like Miami and Orlando play each other once a week

Good call on Otto last night. Shitted on Rockets

• Njsum1

@ScofieldReturns said...

Derrick Favors is center eligible on DK…5600…No Gobert…pace up…hmmmm

• BUFUu2

@superjon said...

I’m sure someone from that game will be in the winning line up.

but it’s not even on my radar.

keep an eye on martin if wright and green can’t go great way to get exposer

• sanders_tj

My projections aren’t fully accurate yet as they include the Vegas O/U on each game and there isn’t any numbers for the POR/ATL game yet, but the plays that my spreadsheet puts out as the top 3 plays at each position are:

PG:
    1. Steph Curry
    2. Tyreke Evans
    3. Damian Lillard

SG:
    1. Donovan Mitchell
    2. Tyler Johnson
    3. Gary Harris

SF:
    1. Josh Richardson
    2. Kawhi Leonard
    3. LeBron James

PF:
    1. Kristaps Porzingis
    2. Kelly Olynyk
    3. Dario Saric

C:
    1. Nikola Jokic
    2. Enes Kanter
    3. DeMarcus Cousins

• dolphinkick182

@scott33 said...

did that last night and got the 20 FDPs I was looking for.

• dolphinkick182

@superjon said...

Now to find the value…

1 Reason to NOT Fade Cousins

He’s just so damn good.

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

You could pivot to Davis who doesn’t carry as much risk (scratch-wise) since it’s the first game. However, he’s also on a B2B, and the Knicks are actually pretty stout defensively vs the PF position. He’s also a fade

The game is high and tight, someones gonna score on the Pels…who are you recommending if not boogie or the brow? Holiday, rondo, moore? Cousins is bad on back to backs, that’s a fact, but it’s a home back to back, and he’ll see the softer matchup as opposed to brow and his price came down to 10700. Looks like a lot of value plays out there today, so would a 45 floor from boogie be so bad?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

The game is high and tight, someones gonna score on the Pels…who are you recommending if not boogie or the brow? Holiday, rondo, moore? Cousins is bad on back to backs, that’s a fact, but it’s a home back to back, and he’ll see the softer matchup as opposed to brow and his price came down to 10700. Looks like a lot of value plays out there today, so would a 45 floor from boogie be so bad?

His floor is lower than 45 and if he actually does only get 45 at 11.2k on FD, thats not cool lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).