• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Atlanta ( 1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Utah ( 3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gaelicgirl

@mr_papageorgio said...

Adding one of my favorite plays tonight. He hasn’t been good lately and the team is trash but I think Gasol shows up tonight vs Golden State.

Everyone shows up against GS.

I’ll have Gasol in at least one LU tonight.

• warrendeath

I have about 10 LUs set for tonight. Think I’m good on making anymore. Here’s hoping.

• DirkDigglerz

Tyreke 60 spot

• Naomi44

who is pop going to sit tonight? somebody going to sit. Just don’t know who.

• Joeyrockland1

Any news on Lillard?

• ClemsonAce

@queensfinest said...

funny how ppl act like holmes has been amazing when embiid is out. hes been decent if that. i get it that hes cheap but lets not act like hes set the world on fire

maybe it will bite me but i’m in line with this comment, i don’t think he gets huge run and probably only looking at 20-25 DK. I’d much rather spend up a few hundred and play Lyles or Beasley in a F spot for GPP’s.

• tmarohl

Hard to build FD lineups without knowing Dame $‘s status. Changes the whole slate to me if he is in or out.

• dcsports21

Lots of talk about the Philly bigs situation. Jokic is the best defensive C in the league, place to attack Den is PG and PF. Why not fire up Kanter, Biz or Nurkic ?

• mr_papageorgio

@gaelicgirl said...

I had Dwight last night and he helped me cash despite having 3 total busts so hopefully Gasol can do the same tonight

• dcsports21

@tmarohl said...

Hard to build FD lineups without knowing Dame $‘s status. Changes the whole slate to me if he is in or out.

Dame is dealing with a bad hammy, not a minor injury. We know they aren’t going to take any chances on him so I’m rolling with the assumption that he sits again

• dame_face_420

@queensfinest said...

funny how ppl act like holmes has been amazing when embiid is out. hes been decent if that. i get it that hes cheap but lets not act like hes set the world on fire

He had a few big games last year …nothing quite like that this season but dude can ball

• Joeyrockland1

@tmarohl said...

Hope he is out , if he plays it throws my lineups out the window . I’m playing Napier right now , regardless I won’t be playing Dame

• fpsnba

You didnt have him last night and want some of him tonight. My friend complained that he had him too much last night and doesn’t want any of him tonight.
    Sound interesting, I think I would fade.

• gillio

A great pivot off Holmes with way more upside is Lyles tonight.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Not playing Dame at all tonight. I have a couple of Napier/McCollum linups. But if Dame plays then I will swap both of them out for McConnell and Mitchell in one scenario and in another swapped them out for Murray and either Hood or Bazemore

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@dcsports21 said...

Lots of talk about the Philly bigs situation. Jokic is the best defensive C in the league, place to attack Den is PG and PF. Why not fire up Kanter, Biz or Nurkic ?

Jokic’s a better defender than Gobert and Gasol? Naw

• MrPerfekt7

@gaelicgirl said...

I mentioned him last night to play, he definitely was in a good spot. Gasol tonight should be able to work, he dropped a 40 Burger back on 12/20. Hope he goes for a 50 Burger tonight

• mbunner23

Is German Rondos injury a concern? Not seeing much about it.

• hawgfan

I know I’m not very good at this but if you are planning your whole night on whether or not Dame plays I think your doing it all wrong, way too many options tonight.

• Joeyrockland1

@RandysCrow said...

Not playing Dame at all tonight. I have a couple of Napier/McCollum linups. But if Dame plays then I will swap both of them out for McConnell and Mitchell in one scenario and in another swapped them out for Murray and either Hood or Bazemore

My problem is I want to play Napier with McConnell lol

• Njsum1

@KATburger said...

Courtney Lee, LMA and Favors a couple more not to many have mentioned. (saw a couple Lee’s)

Lee in a nice spot. I mentioned Favors on page 1 of this fiasco. Anything can happen, yet it seems favor offers a nice floor in a blowout and plenty of upside for the 5600 in one of the paciest opponents the Jazz play. Hey, I could be wrong, yet I think he’ll be low owned, not by me, yet by the field.

• bhodgman

@Naomi44 said...

who is pop going to sit tonight? somebody going to sit. Just don’t know who.

San Antonio doesn’t play again until Tuesday, but then that is the front end of a road b2b…

I really like Pau Gasol here, ESPECIALLY on FD, but then again I’m always nervous with Pop…

Nurkic is also just too cheap on FD, to even risk getting Popped there on Pau in cash… solid for FD GPPs though…

• zigger77

@dcsports21 said...

Um if you didnt know okafor is the best center in the league. Dont disrepect him

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

Is German Rondos injury a concern? Not seeing much about it.

I like German Rondo on DK. $6,700 seems cheap.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

I am using Ntilikina in a lot of lineups or the ones that I have Napier in as a quick sub

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).