• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Atlanta ( 1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Utah ( 3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Joeyrockland1

If Dame plays will he get more than 20 minutes , I still am rolling with Napier

• richierich

@dolphinkick182 said...

Jason Quick

Verified account

@jwquick
    1m
    1 minute ago

More
    Lillard just finished 20 minute workout but says he is still unsure if he will play. Although he says no pain, there is still some issues with “comfort.” Says he will now undergo weight lifting and stretching before making final decision

This stuff is ridiculous man. Like, I don’t want to be sitting here following this news right now, as if my life depended on it.

Jesus… Come on man.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Playing around with my non shabazz lineup and can’t find anything I like.

Sit out lillard

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

Call me Ishmael – only 500 more expensive than Shabazz “lucky NCAA Champion” Napier.

Lol loving Ish tonight.

• superjon

Hopefully we get Dame news. If he plays I’m switching Napier to Frank

• rules316

checking in with your nightly PF value……..Ersan Ilyasova

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Joeyrockland1 said...

If Dame plays will he get more than 20 minutes , I still am rolling with Napier

Id expect a full workload if he plays. Barring a setback

• draggin49

Fuckin lillard just sit out already .

• DirkDigglerz

Pretty predictable night

• jglumsic

Hope this is the kawhi breakout night cause I’ve got a bunch of him again. Prolly will end up getting “pop’d” again

• superstars92

I have only like 20 lineups, easily manageable if Shabazz starts…but obviously I prefer Lillard plays so I don’t have to tinker. Regardless, I won’t go overweight on Shabazz. He’s not playing Florida and the Harrison Twins anymore (ok he’s still a good pick, but I can see Ish outscoring him at about 50% chance, which is reasonable enough for me not to go all in on him).

• KindGuy

@superstars92 said...

Call me Ishmael – only 500 more expensive than Shabazz “lucky NCAA Champion” Napier.

Is your first name by any chance “Hater”?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Yeah but I need that 500

• KindGuy

@superstars92 said...

I have only like 20 lineups, easily manageable if Shabazz starts…but obviously I prefer Lillard plays so I don’t have to tinker. Regardless, I won’t go overweight on Shabazz. He’s not playing Florida and the Harrison Twins anymore (ok he’s still a good pick, but I can see Ish outscoring him at about 50% chance, which is reasonable enough for me not to go all in on him).

Hater!

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

Faded him. Went pretty balanced on my lineups besides a couple with KD

• superstars92

@elementasrat said...

Is your first name by any chance “Hater”?

You know I’m just messing with YOU and specifically YOU right. Shabazz is a very good pick tonight…one I will be adding if Dame sits out (especially in cash), but I won’t go overboard with him.

• jpsbaseball

Someone Tanya Harding Dame on his way back to the locker room…..Please

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@walkoff9 said...

Playing around with my non shabazz lineup and can’t find anything I like.

Sit out lillard

Funny thing is I’m not even considering him. CJM is in a few lineups and will stay there regardless the news but around Bazz’s price range there’s a few DK options. Ellington, Prince, Ish for a little more, Fournier for a little more… TJM for less (even with RoCov in) .. We’ve been burned by the ‘PG against Atl’ before so I’m heavy on the flip side. Schroder. Dame wouldnt be 100% and Shabazz is a back up for a reason. IMO ATL could take this game easily w/ or w/o Dame. If anyone’s seen portland play this season they might agree lol.

• KindGuy

@superstars92 said...

You know I’m just messing with YOU and specifically YOU right. Shabazz is a very good pick tonight…one I will be adding if Dame sits out (especially in cash), but I won’t go overboard with him.

Haha ok…..

But do you really think his NCAA chips were lucky? Dude went to the tourney 3/4 years! He’s a winner!

• Naomi44

LeBron or Durant? I don’t know? help?

• richierich

If Dame plays, IDK what to do.

My LU is a puzzle that I can’t finish if he’s in there.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@richierich said...

If Dame plays, IDK what to do.

My LU is a puzzle that I can’t finish if he’s in there.

Which is why I went with the other side of the ball. No attention on German Rondo, other than he popped up as probable. With everyone so worried about Dame/CJM/Shabazz they lose sight of whats right in front of them ;)

• Raddy00

Ellington or Ingles?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Currently have shabazz and Kanter…probably going ish and favors if lillard plays.

Or holmes and Schroeder…idk

• Crimsonstar18

Is anyone getting pop’d? I’m always nervous to roster spurs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).