• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Atlanta ( 1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Utah ( 3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• johnfoster8

I have McCollum and Napier in my first LU. I can sub them out for Elf and Prince if I have to.

• Naomi44

losing too much….. been a bad year…

• IT4MVP

Will Beasley get 15 or 35 minutes today is all I need to know

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@IT4MVP said...

Will Beasley get 15 or 35 minutes today is all I need to know

• superjon

Rolling with 4 cores today

Core 1 – James/Porzingis/Love

Core 2 – Schroeder/James/Porzingis/Holmes

Core 3 – James/Drummond and a split at PF between Gordon and Saric

Core 4 – Gordon/Porzingis/Drummond

• MrPerfekt7

Back to the will with Bismack/Ish?
    Also no Embiid, wouldn’t Jokic be in a good spot?

• Njsum1

@sanders_tj said...

My projections aren’t fully accurate yet

If they ever are fully accurate you’ll be a rich man 😎

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Well got Kris Dunn but cashed in 12/20 lineups (9 had Dunn) Core was Anthony/Teodosic/Chriss/Stephenson all above 90% 290,293,312,318,322 were the highest ones….. Today I’m thinking of stacking up Ben Simmons Holmes and Nikola Jokic. Not sure yet. I want to go back to the Cousins well but might be leaving him alone today and pay up for LBJ. One mid range guy I’m targeting is Draymond Green.

• yanksfan1

30+ minutes for Kanter today?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Here is to hoping that T Parker takes ish to school tonight…….

• DfsBopBooth

I think a stack on the Denver Philly game could be the way to go. Saric, Simmons, Jokic, Chandler ( If Cov is out) and McConnell ( If Cov is out). Also like Porzingis and Mitchell. Porzingis is shooting a lot recently and the Pels don’t play defense. Mitchell at home against the Cavs and that bad D, sign me up.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

3 Reasons to Fade Cousins

Didn’t you say the same about Drummond the other night?

• sanders_tj

@Njsum1 said...

If they ever are fully accurate you’ll be a rich man 😎

Recently, I’ve just been moving onto the next slate without going back and looking at how my projections ending up working out.

That has changed.

It’s actually really interesting that my projections are very accurate. Now, it’s just sticking to the formula and trying to come up with the right lineup combos.

Wish my bankroll was larger. Max entering would definitely help get more combos in.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

While he did score 83 FD points last night, that was due mostly in part to playing 43 minutes, grabbing 20 rebounds, and blocking 5 shots

He had 50 fantasy points at halftime bro

• dolphinkick182

@RandysCrow said...

Here is to hoping that T Parker takes ish to school tonight…….

My bet is that Parker sits tonight.

The Spurs have recalled Derrick White from the G-League.
    Source: NBA.com

• superjon

@apeterson8809 said...

Except there were more reasons to play Drummond that night, and even I had a small amount. I just thought he wasn’t a great play.

The only reason to play Cousins tonight is #lolbecause

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

The only reason to play Cousins tonight is #lolbecause

Haven’t even looked at things yet, but I was all over boogie last night. The B2b comment you pointed out is interesting, I’ll have to look into that. Unless someone else has looked it up already

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

I was thinking the same thing. If he does play I think he gets 30 minutes tonight along with Kawhi (unless a blowout in either direction occurs).

I have enough cap money left to make the switch to Ntilikina if he does sit…..Or I may just decide to go that route anyway.

And just so that I have it said before it happens….. Dougie McD is going to be tonights Vinsanity.

• dolphinkick182

@apeterson8809 said...

Didn’t you also say “NO!!! DO NOT PLAY NAPIER!!!” the other night?

• superjon

@apeterson8809 said...

Haven’t even looked at things yet, but I was all over boogie last night. The B2b comment you pointed out is interesting, I’ll have to look into that. Unless someone else has looked it up already

I had a lot of Boogie last night too :) With RWB

The only thing that someone pointed out regarding the B2B’s is almost all of his B2B;‘s as a Pelican have been on the road. None of the match ups looked to be horrible, except maybe the game against Utah last year when Gobert was playing. He does have better home splits, so that’s something to consider.

• superjon

@dolphinkick182 said...

Didn’t you also say “NO!!! DO NOT PLAY NAPIER!!!” the other night?

That is correct.

I also provided sound reasoning behind my statement. Obviously I didn’t really take into account how much extra usage he would get with Lilliard off the floor.

I even admitted to being wrong the following day.

Thanks

• Bsavoy08

I have a good feeling about Beasley tonight

• Bsavoy08

Portland has been horrible against starting Pf as of adding Ersan In some of my lineups

• ClemsonAce

Anyone hopping back on the Leonard train tonight? Det is pretty weak against SF, i’m thinking he gets up to 30 minutes tonight. Since it’s a 7pm game, hoping we won’t get burned by Pop again.

• Bsavoy08

And cousins is actually in a better spot tonight than Ad Kanter doesn’t play a lick of defense . And they recently gave up 40 to gasol , 51 to Embied and 44 to Drummond (fan duel points )

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).