• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Atlanta ( 1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Utah ( 3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

Finished 11th in the shot. 391.7, was in a MAJOR slump the past month.

• elmore0631

Nights like tonight make you want to just lose hope 299 lu and can’t cash…

It’s too easy to get information nowadays…. you used to have to earn this and have knowledge…. now you just need a lot of $

• Prince0024

@Unico10 said...

5x used to min cash at least 50% of times on large fields gpp on DK

This year has been getting progressively “worse”… yesterday was a bit upset not cashing with a 276
    Today I am min cashing with a 295 (5 going) which is not cashing in the $40 single entry

It is what it is
    Point: if we are all this good are we at a point where there is no skill edge but just payroll and luck edge

I finished with 332 and and won the grand price offff $0.00…wtf

• Prince0024

*prize

• Mrm2010

Well, glad that one is over, on to tomorrow.

• billholler

@elmore0631 said...

Played 28 double ups with one LU. Only scored 265 and had Dray. Won 27 of them (barring stat correction raping).

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

I never do well when all the chalk hits. And I’m completely fine with that.

• elmore0631

@billholler said...

Played 28 double ups with one LU. Only scored 265 and had Dray. Won 27 of them (barring stat correction raping).

IDK how. Good job i guess.

• depalma13

And it’s all gone.

• elmore0631

Covington will get 10 boards and the double double it looks like..

• 7klub06

Damn late night LU did better than main slate Big difference was Simmons. Done playing him until his price drops like Melo.

• Presleywhite

So did Covington get 10 rebounds or 9? ESPN, NBA.com says 10 but foxsports and DK says 9.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@elmore0631 said...

Welp Covington won the sweepstakes… not going to cash … all night was cashing besides the last minute of game…

love it.

I feel you. in the last 3 minutes of that game I went from 5X my entry fee total to 1.5 X.

I am happy I made money or at least broke even but damn…when you have two lineups that score 363 and 357.4 respectively you hope to cash in a little bit.

That GS/MEM game killed what I thought was a great lineup for me. I didnt have any players in that game. If it would have just been a “normal” game or slightly higher scoring than expected I probably would have raked!

But tomorrow is another day.

On a separate note, is there a way to see the rosters of the people on this board of the games they play after the slate is complete? Woiuld be so much better than having to ask what your lineup was or sharing if your own.

• bhodgman

@Unico10 said...

5x used to min cash at least 50% of times on large fields gpp on DK

This year has been getting progressively “worse”… yesterday was a bit upset not cashing with a 276
    Today I am min cashing with a 295 (5 going) which is not cashing in the $40 single entry

It is what it is
    Point: if we are all this good than we get to a point where there is no skill edge but just payroll and luck edge

I put 50 low priced DK h2hs out there…. Only 14 got picked up.

My LU put up a 288.25 (with a horrific 1.5 from Langton Galloway mind you), yet I only ‘won’ 6 of 14.

Finished the day with a modest profit, but that was after HOURS of research…

NBA is pretty tough…

• Dirt_Lavert

9th in the small fast break. Top 100th in the big 8$.

Wishing I played more but +300$ I will take anyday! Putting me back on track. So psyched. If only I rolled Thabo over Frank or McConnell tho!

• superstars92

@Prince0024 said...

Hope you win it bro!! What was your lineup?

TJ/Shabazz/Thabo/Cousins/Jokic/Barton/Saric/Covington. Covington will get a stat correction probably, but I doubt it matters. Still decent though.

• Dirt_Lavert

Man had I entered the 44$ I’d have made over 100$ an entry. If I did the 444 I’d have made over 1000 an entry

Wishing I didn’t know that, almost threw one in the single entry 40$ and then played a bunch of lower $ ones. gahh

• miggs6876

@DirkDigglerz said...

Jamal Murray killed it

Tried to tell everyone. I had him paired with Napier. A lot of PGs killed it tonight.

• moosedrool

@Prince0024 said...

I finished with 332 and and won the grand price offff $0.00…wtf

i hear ya, 384.9 and only pick a few bucks.

• Dirt_Lavert

Elf with 29 murdering all my hopes and dreams. He puts up 15 more I am winning thousands. Can’t believe he did nothing in the second. 8 freaking dkp in the second.

What could’ve been :(

• bhodgman

I know this isn’t the place for it, but good lord is the Big 10 ROLLING :-)

IF ONLY MY BELOVED WOLVERINES CAN COMPLETE THE SWEEP NEW YEAR’S DAY.

• superstars92

@RandysCrow said...

On a separate note, is there a way to see the rosters of the people on this board of the games they play after the slate is complete? Woiuld be so much better than having to ask what your lineup was or sharing if your own.

Just go to https://www.fantasylabs.com/nba/contests-dashboard/

You can type in anyone’s name (like in the 8 dollar contest) and see their exposures across the board.

I play a bit of everything (the ME tourneys, single entry, and cash), but I guess that dashboard is only for the large ME tourneys. Still nice to see. You can search anyone like “youdacao” for example.

I would say look for exposures over 30%+ as a “core” for that player and exposures that are like less than 1/2th the field exposure as a guy they went underweight on (so like the field went 30% but you went 15% – sometimes the edge is in that – the avoidance of a player, such as Simmons, rather than choosing a player)

• miggs6876

@elmore0631 said...

It’s too easy to get information nowadays…. you used to have to earn this and have knowledge…. now you just need a lot of $

Don’t crush my hopes.

• tmarohl

This is what I posted last night pertaining to my first look at the slate, FD specific, not too far off.

PG’s – Play McConnell and Murray.
    SG – Play Tyreke and Barton
    SF – Courney Lee and Taurean Prince
    Power Forward play Saric – he kills in games that Embiid doesn’t play.
    Center you have to go with Cousins.
    I left one Power Forward out as to not violate forum rules of posting full lineups. :)

I mean look at what that no talent team Dallas did to New Orleans on the road today, you could probably just play 4 knicks. Even Porzingdud is in play against that bunch.

• Presleywhite

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Elf with 29 murdering all my hopes and dreams. He puts up 15 more I am winning thousands. Can’t believe he did nothing in the second. 8 freaking dkp in the second.

What could’ve been :(

same here. He had almost as many turnovers as points. Good first half, horrible second.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).