• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Atlanta ( 1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Utah ( 3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Prince0024

To be honest guys don’t be intimidated by some of the top pros putting over 100 entries to win the big money. It only takes 1 lineup to win it and that can be me or you. I think the more lineups you do the harder it is to focus on a player and what he brings. Personally, I can’t do more than 2 lineups. I feel like I won’t have a quality lineup if I go more than 2.

• chronoxiong

Scored 329.60 to barely scrape by and win my cash games and was only able to get minimum GPP cash in the Dribbler and the 25 cent GPP. But failed to cash in the Swat which is lame. Hate nights like this when the night is high scoring as it felt like everyone went off or something. So having one bust can kill your night. My bust was Rodney Hood who I knew I shouldn’t have played. But I played him because I was scared to play Redick due to the Gary Harris defense. Other than that, everyone in my lineup hit value. Snapped my awful losing skid as it has not been fun trying to win in NBA DFS for the past week.

• Prince0024

@chronoxiong said...

Scored 329.60 to barely scrape by and win my cash games and was only able to get minimum GPP cash in the Dribbler and the 25 cent GPP. But failed to cash in the Swat which is lame. Hate nights like this when the night is high scoring as it felt like everyone went off or something. So having one bust can kill your night. My bust was Rodney Hood who I knew I shouldn’t have played. But I played him because I was scared to play Redick due to the Gary Harris defense. Other than that, everyone in my lineup hit value. Snapped my awful losing skid as it has not been fun trying to win in NBA DFS for the past week.

I’m on like a month slump but I just try to scrape by everyday

• superjon

Cashed 13/20

Best LU

Napier
    Murray
    Mitchell
    Ginobli
    Richardson
    Moore
    Porizingis
    Gordon
    Drummond

What’s funny is so many guys went off that have been cold recently, but if you look at the winning LU in the $4 FD Clutch. Every player is a household (sans Thabo) name that was mentioned in this thread.

Napier
    Murray
    Mitchell
    Barton
    Thabo
    Covington
    Saric
    Porzingis
    Jokic

• upgradetoquestionable

My PHI/DEN stack worked perfect but McCollum failing in yet another perfect spot cost me a bigger score. Just thrilled we didn’t have another Kris Dunn situation

• Calicapo

Didn’t see the lillard news till 3 mins to lock.
    Had Murray in all day and I wasn’t moving off of him.
    Unfortunately my cheap play was j Crowder after I had Holmes all day.
    Literally got a floor game from him lol.
    Had a good core for cash but last night was 1 of those nights you couldn’t miss on your punt plays.

Thankfully pickem, once again saved my ass.

T prince was key for that line up.

Always thankful for any profit.

Let’s keep grinding!

• lukemiller42

324 from napier/mitchell/prince/porzingis/jokic/ish smith/favors/jordan bell

seems that whenever i pick jordan bell i cash regardless of how well he actually does. im just going to keep taking him hes a good luck charm

• SixohTwo

I tied for 5th with 2 other players last night in the excellent 8’s with 356 points and a 2.66k payday. Not bad for a single bullet this was my first ever huge win. If I had swapped Holmes for Jeff Green I’d of made 50k oh what could of been

• disciple

@billholler said...

After spending the last 2 hours bitching and cussing in my head at Draydray, I finally watched why he was T’ed up twice. He really didn’t do a damn thing that doesn’t happen in any other NBA game. Didn’t see who the ref was that called the T’s but he should be the one suspended.

Exactly

• raymond333

I hit on one line – ish, Napier, Barton Harris James sefelosha AD Saric Holmes – 353.8 (FD).

But yea missed out on J Murray. Had him in too lol.

So back to that Starting 5 on FD. Played a small tournament and won using Napier, ish, porz, Covington, and Cousins. – 226.4 and hit a lil cash.

Trying a $2 – 100 man tonite. I kinda like it. 2 guards, 2 forwards, 1 center.

• billholler

@Prince0024 said...

To be honest guys don’t be intimidated by some of the top pros putting over 100 entries to win the big money. It only takes 1 lineup to win it and that can be me or you. I think the more lineups you do the harder it is to focus on a player and what he brings. Personally, I can’t do more than 2 lineups. I feel like I won’t have a quality lineup if I go more than 2.

That flawed thought process is the main reason DK and FD made so much money so quickly thanks to their commercials. They sold the idea of playing one LU and winning ship loads of money. I can’t remember seeing a GPP this year in NFL or NBA that was won by a single bullet or even someone with less than 5 total entries. There was even a thread or two on here tracking the total number of entries for winners of large field GPPs every day. For the life of those threads, it was never a single bullet and was a max entry player about 65% of the time.

• Prince0024

@billholler said...

That flawed thought process is the main reason DK and FD made so much money so quickly thanks to their commercials. They sold the idea of playing one LU and winning ship loads of money. I can’t remember seeing a GPP this year in NFL or NBA that was won by a single bullet or even someone with less than 5 total entries. There was even a thread or two on here tracking the total number of entries for winners of large field GPPs every day. For the life of those threads, it was never a single bullet and was a max entry player about 65% of the time.

Damn…is winning even possible anymore? I also feel like it’s the same guys who win are also under different screen names even on the “single” entry ones..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).