• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Orlando ( -2 ) —- T: 205
    6:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 210.5
    6:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 10.5 ) at Toronto ( -10.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -3 ) at Dallas ( 3 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Portland ( 1 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1 ) at LA Lakers ( 1 ) —- T: 232

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

Ended up with a 1.5x return on Yahoo but cost myself a top 10 finish in the Mini Baller swapping out Kuz for Butler at the last second. Finished at 288 instead of 305 dammit.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@rocketman828 said...

I’m going to win a ticket into the DK NBA end of year contest I dont even know where to start with a lineup tomorrow any input guys and I’ll give a nice tip if I win the $100,000 tomorrow.

Make a line up you love. Then remove all those players from that line up. They’re guaranteed to bust. Then cover your eyes with one hand and randomly click on names with the other. Should work OK.

• gaelicgirl

@eatmyturf23 said...

It got really quiet. Did anyone here not go busto on that Butler fiasco? I hope someone didn’t?

I actually cashed for $6 in the after hours block…no Sixers, just McCollum and Leonard from that game. 282 with that bum Lonzo’s measly 22 points.

• JSteele

@rocketman828 said...

I’m going to win a ticket into the DK NBA end of year contest I dont even know where to start with a lineup tomorrow any input guys and I’ll give a nice tip if I win the $100,000 tomorrow.

Start with Steph and go from there

• rocketman828

I had buster butler but I stii cashed I had Kat which is because I’m a wolves fan and knowing rose being out his usage would be increased

• eatmyturf23

@scott33 said...

Ended up with a 1.5x return on Yahoo but cost myself a top 10 finish in the Mini Baller swapping out Kuz for Butler at the last second. Finished at 288 instead of 305 dammit.

Well done!

• DirkDigglerz

@scott33 said...

Grats dude.. You must have tons of Ingram..

• Pandamonious

@JSteele said...

Start with Steph and go from there

Steph over Harden? Especially if Phoenix doesn’t have Booker? I don’t know about that one.

• rocketman828

I was going to try and fit Kat and Brow in my lineup tomorrow but so far I can’t find any good value. I know Harden would be another star especially with paul still out and Gordon too but they are facing Memphis.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Steph over Harden? Especially if Phoenix doesn’t have Booker? I don’t know about that one.

I didn’t know Booker might miss this one, I’d rather pay up for AD then Harden tomorrow though

• Pandamonious

@rocketman828 said...

I was going to try and fit Kat and Brow in my lineup tomorrow but so far I can’t find any good value. I know Harden would be another star especially with paul still out and Gordon too but they are facing Memphis.

Harden is match up proof. It doesn’t matter. Dropped 70 on Memphis already this year, with Paul and Gordon.

• pn3

didn’t want to go 5 lakers so passed on pope(would of gone siakam with him) went with cov and chandler instead with a stat update of 316.50(38th) place in the .25c ggp.

• chronoxiong

It’s been a depressing ride on Yahoo for me since my Christmas night. Only managed to win two cash games there and lost the rest of my games. Bjelica, Grant and Aminu were all in the same price range for that Forward spot. If you picked the wrong F, chances are, your night was toast. I had Bjelica and Grant. Really tired of getting trolled by Bjelica at this point. Can’t predict when he will crush in his 25 mins of action. And earlier in this thread, we talked about Nurkic and WCS who were both the same price. WCS ended up outscoring Nurkic but that was only due to the blowout. Had that Sixers/Blazers game not been a blowout, now I’m wondering. On FD, I doubled up thanks to having Towns. Won all my games easily there but would have been nice to win more but I had Ibaka who and Bjelica who killed me there.

• eatmyturf23

It feels like this variability and stupidity has already kicked off… :)

• RipCityRings

Respect to everyone that played CJ tonight.

I briefly thought about how he’s the basic archetype (perimeter/midrange SG with a handle) that exploits PHI the most, but was of course too enamored with Sixers value to actually play him. It does not pay to be overly pragmatic/risk-averse in DFS.

Side note: Westbrook shot 4-22 and still put up 42 DK points.
    New Year’s Eve, b2b vs the same team. Recency bias. You know how this stuff works.
    Zero chance he doesn’t go for 60+.

• DirkDigglerz

All Da Austin Rivers tomorrow

• tmarohl

Made a slight profit on Yahoo, lost my ass on FD and DK

• ScofieldReturns

accidentally ended up as part of a LU train that barely made cashline, so ended up losing 35% of buy in, oh well

• eatmyturf23

@tmarohl said...

Made a slight profit on Yahoo, lost my ass on FD and DK

It might be wherever I lost mine. Somewhere near 7pm Portland time.

• Calicapo

Jesus…. how did I not realize KAT was going to have a mad usage bump?!

He, alone, would have salvaged my night.

• snajuice

@rocketman828 said...

Rivers, Smart, White, Moore, Bridges, Oubre some are better than others but there is some value out there

• Dfspacman

Jackson-Okafor

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).