• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12 ) at Orlando ( -12 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -9.5 ) at Washington ( 9.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8 ) at Chicago ( 8 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

Always like to look at C first on FD.

130 lineups tonight. Majority will be Vuc or Whiteside

• got9forya

Dieng will be a good play as long as we get Towns news early on FD. A lot of injuries to sort through as the day goes along.

• superjon

Yes, Dieng will be in my player pool as long as Towns is out.

But if Minnesota is going to do what they always do, we might not get that info before lock.

• got9forya

Agree but would love the news before lock on FD because we will be screwed if not and play Dieng and Towns plays. But he has a a Left Knee Sprain so we shall see.

• got9forya

Payton Seems to cheap at 5300 on FD. Am I missing something. I understand Mia plays good D but dude has been on fire

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I would like advice on how to play Whiteside, Bam, and Vuc in the same line up on DK.

• dominicanpapi

Bucks opened as 8 point favorites, and now it’s down to 6. I’m guessing Giannis is out.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

I would like advice on how to play Whiteside, Bam, and Vuc in the same line up on DK.

Just omit Vuc and play Fournier to capitalize the potential Aaron Gordon absence

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

Throw Drummond in there too if Blake sits

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Just omit Vuc and play Fournier to capitalize the potential Aaron Gordon absence

Yeah, that’s probably a worthwhile approach. Really everyone gets a bump if Gordon is out. Kind of weird to see a + for everyone, except Terrence Ross of all people. If Gordon plays, I won’t be as interested in Vuc anyway.

• superjon

@monarch said...

or play both

I do believe that Vuc is a top play tonight.

• JSteele

Is it weird to take the starting back court for both Portland and Phoenix in the same game?

• Pandamonious

@Petergunz82 said...

Throw Drummond in there too if Blake sits

I don’t dislike the concept, but the Pistons should get destroyed tonight. I just don’t think he’s worthy of the salary tonight. I would rather just play Wood, Frazier, or Brown.

• Pandamonious

@JSteele said...

Is it weird to take the starting back court for both Portland and Phoenix in the same game?

Eh, CJ and Dame rarely go off together, it’s usually one is great and one is decent in the best case scenario.

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t dislike the concept, but the Pistons should get destroyed tonight. I just don’t think he’s worthy of the salary tonight. I would rather just play Wood, Frazier, or Brown.

I agree. I don’t have a lot of Drummond right now and hope that he’s super chalky

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Eh, CJ and Dame rarely go off together, it’s usually one is great and one is decent in the best case scenario.

It seems to be CJ against Phoenix. I don’t mind Rubio + Dinwiddie on FD

• monarch

@superjon said...

or play both

I do believe that Vuc is a top play tonight.

I’d rank them Bam, Whiteside, Vuc PPD on DK if Gordon misses at the moment for me

• JSteele

Browns lost badly against Cincy yesterday.

Fire Up CJ

• WillyWongka

Any interest in Tolliver @ min on DK with Skal being out?

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

Does Utah really blow teams out though…if the long ball isn’t dropping for them they can have trouble scoring

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

I’d rank them Bam, Whiteside, Vuc PPD on DK if Gordon misses at the moment for me

They’re all great plays. I’d put Whiteside last though as he’s the only one who has no offensive game. He only gets putbacks, boards, dunks, and blocks. Vuc and Bam can facilitate and score and Vuc can shoot the 3.

It doesn’t mean Whiteside can’t or won’t do better than the other 2, he’s a great play with a big upside Who I’ll have plenty of, yet if I had to chose Only 2. I’d probably go Bam and Vuc. Luckily I don’t have to choose and will likley have an equal amount of all 3.

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

Browns lost badly against Cincy yesterday.

Fire Up CJ

Haha

• Pandamonious

@Petergunz82 said...

Does Utah really blow teams out though…if the long ball isn’t dropping for them they can have trouble scoring

True. If you asked me who was most likely to get 50 tonight between Drum, Vuc, Bam, Whiteside, and even like Collins…Drum would probably be last on the list and hes the most expensive. His floor and ceiling are probably higher than all of them, but his likely outcome isn’t. Just how I see it.

• monarch

Vuc probably does real well. Like a 6x game in his sleep. I roster the same dudes..Beal, Harden but Vuc is up there for me and he has been really frustrating this season because his teammates are always looking to eat. Now Aaron Gordon is enemy #1 so if he is out then that is great for Vuc but it doesn’t stop at Gordon. Fultz and Isaac love to play fast, Fournier is always looking for his own stuff as is Ross and at times Augustin. Vuc gets lost at times when A) offense comes easy to his teammates (which it will tonight) and B) He is not going up against a top tier center (which he is not up against tonight). They just do not use him enough.

Those are my Vuc rules as a frequent Vuc player

• got9forya

Ok Sleeper pick for anyone looking would Be Martin in my honest opinion. Yes he did good last game for MIN but I like the pick up in minutes until half their team isnt injured

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).