• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12 ) at Orlando ( -12 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -9.5 ) at Washington ( 9.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8 ) at Chicago ( 8 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

I have a tough time trusting MIA if Beal is out… not sure we get 4 quarters out of Jimmy and Bam

I do like Vuc, other ORL pieces also hard to trust as they may not need to go all out vs ATL

I like Clarkson as a lower owned punt and Portland

• casper

Vonleh in play if every on sits

• mr_papageorgio

@mbunner23 said...

Anybody figure out how to get Bam, Whiteside, and Vuc in a lineup yet?

When DK opens hit up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start. That unlocks the all positions cheat and you can play 8 centers if you want.

I wish lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

I guess my point is, all the projections and optimizer are probably going to put him in the optimal lineup. The issue I have with it is that it’s more ‘math based’ than actually looking at the situation from a real life perspective. It’s the same situation like the Houston one last night. How many of them actually hit + exceeded value? Maybe 3 of them? I saw 2 of them were in the winning lineup on DK last night, but on FD only Hartenstein was in the winning LU in the after hours slate (even with Clemons’ big game). What are the odds Wood makes it into the winning LU in THIS matchup? At least on FD? If he gets you 25, are you happy with that? What if Allen pops off for 50 and Covington gets you 40, then what?

It all depends on roster construction and value at the other positions

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Beal OUT

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Why not? If you are limiting him to seven minutes then dont consider him. I think he might play more

Eh. I’m all for taking risks, but I can’t play a guy who might play 5 minutes. Then even if he surpasses recent trends and plays 25 minutes would still have to get 30+ to be relevant.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

When DK opens hit up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start. That unlocks the all positions cheat and you can play 8 centers if you want.

It worked!!

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Eh. I’m all for taking risks, but I can’t play a guy who might play 5 minutes. Then even if he surpasses recent trends and plays 25 minutes would still have to get 30+ to be relevant.

Do you think Spolestra will run a seven man rotation throughout the remainder of the 82 game season? Or was that because they were playing the Pacers and Sixers?

• telestraightshooter

oh – btw

BEAL
    IS
    OUT

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Do you think Spolestra will run a seven man rotation throughout the remainder of the 82 game season? Or was that because they were playing the Pacers and Sixers?

Hell if I know. Why’d he play 7 against Utah. 17 against Memphis. 17 against ATL. 17 last game against WAS. Since 12/6, which was DJJ’s 4th game back, Olynyk’s minutes have been all over and mostly sucked. I expected them to continue to suck.

• mbunner23

• rog11sm

Am I really seeing wood at 65 percent ownership on DK? I think I have to do 2 lineups tonight 1 with and 1 without

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Thoughts on Derrick Jones Jr?

I like him, also like Herro

• JSteele

@telestraightshooter said...

true – that’s because Blake plays the stretch 4, which Rudy has trouble covering.

sub in Woods for Blake & Drum still has conumDrum

Sorry for the late reply.

I just thought it was ridiculous that your comparing Christian Wood to Blake Griffin from last year.

• telestraightshooter

Whiteside posted 35 dK vs Phx 2 weeks ago – why is he projected for 46?

• frugal

Huh…are we going to see 4 of 6 games blow out tonight?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

I rank the Wolves

Napier, Dieng, Teague, Covington, Culver, Vonleh

• JSteele

@telestraightshooter said...

Whiteside posted 35 dK vs Phx 2 weeks ago – why is he projected for 46?

Because each game is different. If each player scored the same as the last time, DFS would be very easy

• Tajtrivedi

My lineup is dangerously balanced, I fear. All the “value” is in the 5-6k range from what I see. And wood. Am I missing something? My highest dollar guy is 7.6k

• fluffynuggets

oops

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Thoughts on Derrick Jones Jr?

Maybe OK and safe for cash. I don’t see the big GPP upside.

• JSteele

@Tajtrivedi said...

My lineup is dangerously balanced, I fear. All the “value” is in the 5-6k range from what I see. And wood. Am I missing something? My highest dollar guy is 7.6k

Do you fear Isaiah Thomas? Napier? Dragic? Teague? Payton? Covington? Melo?

• fluffynuggets

@mbunner23 said...

Anybody figure out how to get Bam, Whiteside, and Vuc in a lineup yet?

Only one legitimate way: FantasyDraft.

• Petergunz82

Anyone like Herro > Dragic?

• choppadown

@Petergunz82 said...

Anyone like Herro > Dragic?

I threw Duncan Robinson and Derrick Jones in one on FD just for the heck of it, who knows anymore…gonna be an odd night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).