• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12 ) at Orlando ( -12 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -9.5 ) at Washington ( 9.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8 ) at Chicago ( 8 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• deepfat

When Miami starts to run Wash off the floor now that Beal is out, does Dragic get extra run?

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Hell if I know. Why’d he play 7 against Utah. 17 against Memphis. 17 against ATL. 17 last game against WAS. Since 12/6, which was DJJ’s 4th game back, Olynyk’s minutes have been all over and mostly sucked. I expected them to continue to suck.

Probably but Wood will be like 60 percent to Kelly .5 and he doesn’t beat him 120/1 from a probability standpoint. Wood is the better play but stuff happens especially if this game blows out.

• frugal

@deepfat said...

When Miami starts to run Wash off the floor now that Beal is out, does Dragic get extra run?

I think Hero would get trash run.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@telestraightshooter said...

Whiteside posted 35 dK vs Phx 2 weeks ago – why is he projected for 46?

Because he scored 43 in their first game against Denver, then 59 in their second.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

Anyone like Herro > Dragic?

I’ll have some Herro on FD and maybe a share on DK

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Probably but Wood will be like 60 percent to Kelly .5 and he doesn’t beat him 120/1 from a probability standpoint. Wood is the better play but stuff happens especially if this game blows out.

If Wood plays 30 minutes and Olynyk plays 15, he might outscore him 120/1.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@deepfat said...

No Nunn and Herro would be on the court. But he did close out the game against NY and it looks like they had a pretty big lead so maybe no Nunn

• mr_papageorgio

This slate feels like it has a higher than average chance of something dumb happening so I’m playing small tonight. I think I’m just gonna eat the chalk with Wood. I feel like he lands around 20 points most often but at 60% owned even that will likely mean he’s in the winning lineup.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Why does it have to be Olynyk.

What if Covington gets 40.

• Pandamonious

@Petergunz82 said...

Anyone like Herro > Dragic?

Ehhh…I do really like Herro on DK. Not sure more than Dragic, but Herro outscoring him, at least point-per-dollar is totally possible.

• telestraightshooter

@JSteele said...

Because each game is different. If each player scored the same as the last time, DFS would be very easy

unlike last game, Atyon is playing, so ok -whiteside could get 6-7 x

• Pandamonious

@JSteele said...

Why does it have to be Olynyk.

What if Covington gets 40.

Because Monarch is talking about playing Olynyk.

• JSteele

@telestraightshooter said...

unlike last game, Atyon is playing, so ok -whiteside could get 6-7 x

He’s still questionable. But Baynes will be out there for 28-30 minutes if he’s out.

• Wynter12

Duncan night?

• Tajtrivedi

Fournier/Isaac in same lu? Anyone playing rubio?

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Wood hasn’t seen 30 minutes yet this season and looking at the matchup and depth charts there’s a solid chance he doesn’t start and sees less than 30 off the bench backing up Drum. Still has shown some massive up side in the mid 20’s, but he’s no sure thing.

• siddom

Thaddeus Young or Royce The Franchise O’Neal?

• Pandamonious

@frugal said...

Wood hasn’t seen 30 minutes yet this season and looking at the matchup and depth charts there’s a solid chance he doesn’t start and sees less than 30 off the bench backing up Drum. Still has shown some massive up side in the mid 20’s, but he’s no sure thing.

He’s not, but it’s all hypothetical. This is also the first time Morris AND Blake have been out in the same game. Could DET play Svi and Snell at PF, and run a lot of Frazier/Rose/Brown? Yes.

• Pandamonious

I said earlier that Wood wasn’t a lock. That he’s more likely to fail then what ownership suggests. I would play him 100 times before I played Olynyk though. That’s all I’m saying.

• Pandamonious

In fact, if you’re looking for a pivot from Wood, I’d argue it’s Frazier from a salary standpoint, as they might be the ones really competing for minutes. If you assume Wood doesn’t match up, that’d probably lead to more Svi or Snell at PF, as I mentioned above, which bumps Brown up to SF, then Rose, Frazier, and Galloway sharing the back court. Then pay up at PF with the savings at PG.

• Njsum1

@mr_papageorgio said...

When DK opens hit up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start. That unlocks the all positions cheat and you can play 8 centers if you want.

I wish lol

Best post in a while 🔥

• realphipps

Anyone landing on Bembry?

Atlanta should be starving for offense and energy early and often tonight. Then he gets garbage time late.

• Herf

@Tajtrivedi said...

Fournier/Isaac in same lu? Anyone playing rubio?

I actually have all three in the same lineup.

• JSteele

I know we think that Ayton may play, but Gina Mizell (beat reporter) said he was out there doing light shooting at shootaround. The same as the last few games he’s been out. This kind of contradicts the information that is out there from touts etc.

• superjon

If Kelly O outscores Wood. I’ll quit DFS.

for 2 days

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).