• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12 ) at Orlando ( -12 ) —- T: 213
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -9.5 ) at Washington ( 9.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8 ) at Chicago ( 8 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@Njsum1 said...

Side note….tWolves are trash. Towns and Wiggins out, and no real smash plays.

Just Covington and Dieng who are…meeeehhhhhhhhh

Is Wiggins out? I thought he just had a flu and he had a few days to get over it, since they haven’t played in a couple days

• dominicanpapi

@JSteele said...

Is Wiggins out? I thought he just had a flu and he had a few days to get over it, since they haven’t played in a couple days

Missed shootaround so it sounds like he’s out again.

• zeeshan2

SFs against Atlanta are pretty much a lock spot so taking Isaac but I am also targeting Ross and Fournier.

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

Yea it was a minor fracture, I looked it up. Normally takes 3 weeks to heal on the low end. I’m just worried his shot doesn’t fall, or he’s a bit more passive as he tries to get into the swing of things.

Aron Baynes anyone?

Maybe I should temper my expectations. Just feel like if he’s right you’ll get a 7500 play at 5700 without the ownership. As people are nervous.

I won’t go overboard, just well over the field, cause there’s certainly some extra risk even if he starts and the team says no limit.

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

Not yet, just pointing out how unbelievable it is when 2 usage monsters miss time and no one really benefits.

• eatmyturf23

@monarch said...

Bledsoe, Ross, Dragic. What could possibly go wrong with these super consistent DFS entities.. lol

Dragic is the most consistent of these inconsistent three

• JSteele

@Njsum1 said...

Not yet, just pointing out how unbelievable it is when 2 usage monsters miss time and no one really benefits.

Yea, you would think Teague or Napier or someone would just start chucking, but Teague relies on other players to get assists and I guess the rest of the team just sucks

• Herf

I’m looking at the ticket thing and it says it expires Saturday @ 2:35 PM MST. But they’re really unclear on rules.

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

Yea, you would think Teague or Napier or someone would just start chucking, but Teague relies on other players to get assists and I guess the rest of the team just sucks

Exactly, not even that, neither gets minutes. Like they can’t run one of these dudes out there for 36, so I can go all in. Napier plays like 23 and Teague like 25 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• JSteele

@Njsum1 said...

Exactly, not even that neither gets minutes. Like they can’t run of the dudes out there for 36, so I can go all in. Napier plays like 23 and Teague like 25 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Napier took 17 shot in the last game in 22 minutes. He just shot 3/17. That would be my play if the same lineup goes. He would get 30 minutes if he’s shooting well.

• monarch

Keep in mind with the Wolves. At least two players have the flu so it’s possible it is more than that and could be why they have been bad lately or projected to be bad by Vegas

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Keep in mind with the Wolves. At least two players have the flu so it’s possible it is more than that and could be why they have been bad lately or projected to be bad by Vegas

I don’t know. I’m pretty sure it’s scientific fact hat NBA players perform better under flu conditions.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t know. I’m pretty sure it’s scientific fact hat NBA players perform better under flu conditions.

Flu medication is like a PED, but it’s allowed in the NBA

• zpa1989

think we get towns news early? how can you be a GTD for like 5 games in a row? you’d think after the second one he would be out indefinitely, at least “will be re evaluated in a week” or something….makes no sense how they keep stringing us along like that.

• So were all gonna be splitting the winnings tonight right? Seems like at least 5 to 6 guys will be in everyones lu.

• superjon

Someone want to explain how Sato is still only 5.8k on FD?

His last 5 games: 38, 34, 35, 34 and 37

Last year he had a 38 and 47 against the Bucks.

• zeeshan2

Covington, Ingles, or Carmelo?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

think we get towns news early? how can you be a GTD for like 5 games in a row? you’d think after the second one he would be out indefinitely, at least “will be re evaluated in a week” or something….makes no sense how they keep stringing us along like that.

The Wolves are the worst. Like, so bad you’re almost forced into believing something shady is going on, worst. Ever since Flip’s kid started coaching the team I think is when this began. Guys announced as playing, then announced out, announcing different starting line ups, you never know until last minute if someone is out or not. No one is ever doubtful or probable, always just questionable. The worst.

• telestraightshooter

Ask the marketing depts of the road teams they are visiting?

• JSteele

@superjon said...

Someone want to explain how Sato is still only 5.8k on FD?

His last 5 games: 38, 34, 35, 34 and 37

Last year he had a 38 and 47 against the Bucks.

He hasn’t really done anything significant this season against them, but he is cheap and will go low owned today.

• queensfinest

anyone else liking teague and dragic on dk tonight? both are cheap and in great matchups and have been playing well

• JSteele

@zeeshan2 said...

Covington, Ingles, or Carmelo?

I think Carmelo has the most upside of the 3. I’d rank them Melo, Ingles, njsum, Covington

• JSteele

Beat Writer’s don’t believe KAT will play.

Treveon Graham also has this flu now.

• johnnyjakes

Napier revenge game?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

So were all gonna be splitting the winnings tonight right? Seems like at least 5 to 6 guys will be in everyones lu.

Yeah..It’s 2 of Bam, Whiteside, Vuc. Then Wood. McCollum or Dame. Butler or Dragic. Ross or Isaac. Then fill in the last 2.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler