• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6 ) at Miami ( 6 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -6.5 ) — T: 239.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) — T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at San Antonio ( 6 ) — T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Tajtrivedi

First look at tommorow, Lonnie Walker, J Val, and my hometown stud Luka Doncic look real good to me.

• hhagent1353

Lebron gets off on the Spurs plus it’s his birthday…..pretty sure it’s a lock he plays

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@hhagent1353 said...

Lebron gets off on the Spurs plus it’s his birthday…..pretty sure it’s a lock he plays

Of course he gets listed questionable again. Hopefully we will know before lock if he is in

• callmetouch

I dont ever like rostering LeBron

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Of course he gets listed questionable again. Hopefully we will know before lock if he is in

Even with the Spurs being the home team, spread seems a little tight. Or maybe I am underrating the Spurs.

• donkeydealer

Luka is must own right?

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Even with the Spurs being the home team, spread seems a little tight. Or maybe I am underrating the Spurs.

Even though I don’t like rostering him, Derozan seems way to cheap as do most spurs including Murray. I’m just not playing Lebron or AD much this year after watching the first two games but favorite Laker tomorrow is actually Gasol for value. He was a major part of their offense in the 3rd quarter. Even tho I don’t think I’ve played him outside of a showdown since 2018 I may have some shares.

• synth

Yeah, I think it’s hard to go with AD or LBJ at their current prices. The Lakers are deep and filled with people that can contribute making it less likely LBJ or AD have to carry the team through long stretches. I just don’t think the situation is right for 10k+ to pay off with either. I think 9.3k is the point where I’d target them again.

Edit: I see that for today they are at least sub 10k so it’s trending closer to where I’d use em

• tmarohl

Terrible slate. The only lock I see is Tyler Herro at $4500 on FD.

• Broncm

Can I get away with going cheap with Tristan Thompson and spend that money on another position, or is JV pretty much a must-have at $7500?

• gaelicgirl

@callmetouch said...

I dont ever like rostering LeBron

Or the Spurs.

• callmetouch

@gaelicgirl said...

Or the Spurs.

I can work with a couple of spurs. Everytime I see lakers on a slate I fade

• eatmyturf23

@callmetouch said...

I can work with a couple of spurs. Everytime I see lakers on a slate I fade

You fade the lakers? Or fade the state?

• navyynick

8400 for durant seems low, no?

• callmetouch

@eatmyturf23 said...

You fade the lakers? Or fade the state?

Fade the lakers. I can never guess whose the value play or who goes off. Helped me so far. Avoiding Kuzma traps as well with AD a few days back. Life’s easier fading the lakers on dk

• Brandon6385

I am such a fish… I enjoy donating to you guys daily, knowing nothing about NBA… lol

• factorial89

for me trea young dillon brooks jonas v. j.brown

• monarch

Memphis and Portland are the teams getting the boost in my working theory. It worked again last night for GSW and SAC. It makes me like those games better since they are the road teams. Also going to just spam the hell out of the Hawks-Nets.

• Joeltimb

So what the hell happened to dragic last night?

• Pandamonious

Yes, no posting of full line ups please.

If you want to ask a question about line up options, narrow it to the specific choices you’re trying to decide from.

Of course, it’s hard to answer those questions, without full context of the rest of the line up. Line up sharing is prohibited by DFS sites though, and by basically posting full line ups that’s what is happening.

• Pandamonious

@Joeltimb said...

So what the hell happened to dragic last night?

Jrue + Blowout = Bad Dragic.

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

Jrue + Blowout = Bad Dragic.

I remember playing Jrue Holiday the game before against the Knicks, he was a dud. Is there some kind of rock/scissors/paper thing going on?

P.S. I confidently predict that tonight’s game will be just like yesterday’s, or else different.
    ~

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Terrible slate. The only lock I see is Tyler Herro at $4500 on FD.

I have interest in Pritchard at the bare min 3.5k. Really like the SF position too. Anderson, Johnson, and Hayward look really good.

• monarch

DDR is so mispriced. AD is going to have a big game. Spurs play small which is not great for Marc Gasol and Montrezl Harrell was relentlessly attacked by Portland in the pick n roll last game it is a certainty that the Spurs who are a heavy PnR team do the same.

• Tribefan18

I like nets value, jaylen brown, PG-13 and Giannis. No way he duds back to back nights. He will go off in a much closer game tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).