• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6 ) at Miami ( 6 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -6.5 ) — T: 239.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) — T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at San Antonio ( 6 ) — T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• IT4MVP

Need more Graham!!

• profusionz

what’s the most a player has ever multiplied his value?

• UGAdude

@texasmajor said...

The bubbles would only host games. Players would be allowed to go to their hotel or home.

The bubbles would reduce travel. Better than playing teams b2b.

Home court advantage is literally non-existent anyway with no fans.

Ah ok, I guess that would make some sense.

• Broncm

Devonte’ really went out there tonight and said screw it, let’s do absolutely nothing.

• jayzee666

balanced LU. 3 Flames and 3 snowflakes.
    AND breaking 200 again.
    Very happy with tonight.

• Broncm

Not sure, but I’m pretty sure Chris Boucher had like 11x value on FD the other night with that 7 or 8 block game.

• zeeshan2

I am stunned the hawks scored this much against the nets

• noddy

Charlotte has 68 real life points at halftime. Their main 4 starters (Graham, Rozier, Heyward, Washington) fantasy points are a combined 40 points. They are averaging 145 DK points combined in the first 3 games. You can’t make this shit up.

• Broncm

• zeeshan2

@noddy said...

Charlotte has 68 real life points at halftime. Their main 4 starters (Graham, Rozier, Heyward, Washington) fantasy points are a combined 40 points. They are averaging 145 DK points combined in the first 3 games. You can’t make this shit up.

I knew the hornets were underpriced but I grabbed the wrong ones lol

• captainwacky

@profusionz said...

what’s the most a player has ever multiplied his value?

Think Michael Beasley went like 21x one night.

• chrisbanas

I remember someone going 16x a few years ago when the celtics smoked the bulls, maybe luke kornet? I’m sure 20x has been done when it’s 3,500 players getting 30% usage at the end of the season

• Broncm

Alright Devonte’. Time to turn up bud.

• monarch

Middleton was trash out there

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

If you told me Herro would have 41 FDP at 50% ownership, I would have told you the cash line was 330.
    It’s going to be lucky to crack 300.

• Njsum1

@Broncm said...

Duuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaant

• monarch

@Yukerboy said...

If you told me Herro would have 41 FDP at 50% ownership, I would have told you the cash line was 330.

On FD? Then my 300 range Grayson lineups.l should be safe then on DK

• Dfspacman

Terrible showing

• Broncm

I picked PG tonight, wish me luck guys… I’m either getting Playoff P or Pandemic P. No in between.

• profusionz

@Broncm said...

I picked PG tonight, wish me luck guys… I’m either getting Playoff P or Pandemic P. No in between.

haha, good luck bro, got me some George Paul too

• Njsum1

@Broncm said...

You don’t want either…

You want regular season P

• Bigb1485

@Yukerboy said...

Right, feels like dk might be 270-280 even though it felt like it would be 290+

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Bigb1485 said...

Right, feels like dk might be 270-280 even though it felt like it would be 290+

I’m figuring 302-303 on FD.

• zeeshan2

Here come those unpriced hornets(except for Hayward) ugh

• zeeshan2

Rozier now has more FP than Luka oof

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).