• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6 ) at Miami ( 6 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -6.5 ) — T: 239.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) — T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at San Antonio ( 6 ) — T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

Ugly night, too many blowouts

• texasmajor

Land mines EVERYWHERE. 2nd night in a row of this nonsense.

• Golfnut04240

I need Nurk to go off. I have 1 LU (3 entries) that could do some damage.

• gaelicgirl

Took James Johnson in case of a blowout, but didn’t expect him to score more FP than Luka.

• zpa1989

anthony davis ruined all my lamelo ball lineups. oh well. took a gamble bron would sit, and he didn’t got burned. part of DFS. darn.

• SkateFiend

Dame time has been cancelled due to covid until further notice. There will be no refund.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #6

RG Tiered Ranking

35% AD was a bad idea lol. Especially since I had a min 2 from Atl/Bkn game on every team. Could have just went more KD and Collins at P.F. Trying to get to cute and make shit more complicated. Next game I’ll be even higher on AD, can’t give up now.

• Tribefan18

PG-13 is absolutely blowing apart the blazers at 5% owned. The good news is I’m one of those 5%. The bad news is I put him in the wrong lineup.

LOUUUUU

• Golfnut04240

Two blowouts are hurting me. Celtics and now the Clippers. If Nurk can do anything, I still may have a small profit.

Crazy night.. had to have Brown/Murray.. if you had Ball/Bridges together that would have been big.. all 4 together even better. Add K D.. Had em all just not all together on any lines. So many good plays tonight.. Bogy did well, Reddish. Also a lot of Duds.. as for me, I had too much Jordan…. stupid play even at the reduced 4600, on B2B. I was heaviest on Murray, Bogy, K D.. Pee-Gee. Lot of Ibaka, and my highest exposure was Covington at the reduced 4700 loved the matchup. Good 1st H but foul trouble. I can do well if this game stays competitive in the 4th somehow.

• JTL33

Who’s the lock for the 4Q showdown slate LOL

• damionismyname

@zpa1989 said...

anthony davis ruined all my lamelo ball lineups. oh well. took a gamble bron would sit, and he didn’t got burned. part of DFS. darn.

AD is unplayable at his price with all the new additions….I’ll fade more than likely until playoffs unless someone is sitting or injured.

• Brendan239

Nights like tonight remind me why MME is the only way to place top 50 in large field GPPs. You have to be 98% correct w your whole LU. My 8 LUs are pretty solid, but off by probably 2 players and I’m only cashing 1 LU.

• Calicapo

The Don really is slumping.

Won’t even break 220 on DK

I’m Jayzzeeng it out here

• zeeshan2

Guy winning the goodbye 2020 contest had the same 4-5guys as me but then went brown over hayward, got bam, and 2 percent owners lamelo

Ball for the Cash. Unbelievable. I had 3 Ball of 20 just on the Late 3 Gamer. O Ball Main Slate. What a great pick today. Wish I had more.

• profusionz

Is it me, or are the scores getting higher this year? It’s like you need at least 350 to have a chance at winning something

350 is the Bar now yeah.. on a big slate so many guys can go 7× 8x ++ especially have to have guys in that 4500-5500 area like Ball, Bridges today. Need those 10x.. need the 8500 guy that gets 65. Like K D today.. so hard to play Glass or Lillard at 10000 they need 65 to 75 really.

• profusionz

The only time I’m winning on DK is before the contests start…

• gaelicgirl

@866 said...

Ball for the Cash. Unbelievable. I had 3 Ball of 20 just on the Late 3 Gamer. O Ball Main Slate. What a great pick today. Wish I had more.

I can’t even visualize clicking on LaMelo’s name…

• BBWC_10

I’m in 5th place in the Late Night 4pt Play with CJ and Ibaka still going, hope the blowout doesn’t kill me.

Wow 8-0 run 3Q. Nightmare. All the low owned Gold is Dust. Feel good about my plays, thought competitive game tonight in this one. Did not see Blowout.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

I have 18% Leonard compared to 1.5% for field
    Then I have 3% PG13 compared to 40%.

Nite all.

• rjschick92

The Blazers’ offense is literally letting Lillard and McCollum take turns.

They don’t actually run any sets.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).