• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6 ) at Miami ( 6 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -6.5 ) — T: 239.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) — T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at San Antonio ( 6 ) — T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Looking at Tomorrow.. Main.. gonna go Fox/Haliburton.. HARDEN/Cousins together.. maybe some Wall. Nice little 5 Gamer Again. Wow!

• Broncm

PG13 singlehandedly kept me alive tonight.

• profusionz

Dame’s watch must be broken

• Golfnut04240

So much for Nurk .

• captainwacky

@Golfnut04240 said...

So much for Nurk .

I split my exposure between Nurk and JVal…. has killed a lot of otherwise beautiful lineups. Somehow still breaking even.

• rjschick92

Nurk shouldn’t be starting. The guy looks like he can’t even move out there.

• Broncm

I think I might go with Bledsoe again tomorrow and get my heart broken for the 4th time. $4800 just seems so cheap for him.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

Blowouts and injuries make NBA the second highest variance DFS Sport IMO. First being NASCAR, my small dabble in that was absurd. Logic and analysis goes out the window when the variance in that sport hits. But NBA will quickly remind you that you can do all the proper research and make the right plays and yet two big variables (injuries and blowouts) can completely destroy your night and pretty much all your lineups. Not even MME can save you most of the time. I love playing this but if you can’t handle the swings or aren’t willing to put up gooseggs on the night in money back thenNBA dfs will drive you crazy. It’s so fun to sweat but it’s by far the most difficult imo.

• BBWC_10

PG13 is killing me with this garbage time.

• rjschick92

Healthy Clippers are going to blow out a lot of teams this year.

Shooters all over the floor, basically unguardable.

• bazerko

Just took a look at tomorrow’s slate on FD, where they have John Wall priced at 7K. Is he on a minutes restriction?

• gaelicgirl

@ImADonk11 said...

Blowouts and injuries make NBA the second highest variance DFS Sport IMO.

I think shortened camps and a compressed preseason are having an effect. Things should normalize and become more predictable once everyone’s back in the groove. Some guys aren’t even in game shape yet.

• BBWC_10

@ImADonk11 said...

Blowouts and injuries make NBA the second highest variance DFS Sport IMO. First being NASCAR, my small dabble in that was absurd. Logic and analysis goes out the window when the variance in that sport hits. But NBA will quickly remind you that you can do all the proper research and make the right plays and yet two big variables (injuries and blowouts) can completely destroy your night and pretty much all your lineups. Not even MME can save you most of the time. I love playing this but if you can’t handle the swings or aren’t willing to put up gooseggs on the night in money back thenNBA dfs will drive you crazy. It’s so fun to sweat but it’s by far the most difficult imo.

Ya I was teetering with my first big contest takedown tonight but the BLOW out took CJ/Ibaka off the floor and PG stayed on for a few more minutes and probably cost me 1200. I still think NFL is the most difficult. The random guys scoring is killer, you have the RB on the 1yd line and they play action and the 3rd string TE catches the TD. But I get your drift, last night Dragic scores 2pts, tonight he goes for 26 vs the same team, its crazy.

• damionismyname

@gaelicgirl said...

I think shortened camps and a compressed preseason are having an effect. Things should normalize and become more predictable once everyone’s back in the groove. Some guys aren’t even in game shape yet.

• rjschick92

Injuries are far worse in the NFL by the way.

Regardless, the blowouts are getting out of hand.

• gaelicgirl

@damionismyname said...

LOL Not mentioning any names!

• BBWC_10

I guess I’ll take 2nd in the High Five and 3rd in the 4pt play.

• tmarohl

I can’t believe how many blowouts we have had this season, and by historical amounts.

• Golfnut04240

I actually made a small profit tonight. No complaints.

• Golfnut04240

@BBWC_10 said...

Congrats!

• gaelicgirl

@BBWC_10 said...

That’s awesome, congrats!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Aaaaand I bubbled by 0.25. Recouped some in the late SD. The last minute of the last game dropped me $44. I used to play a lot more volume than that, but it still pisses me off. On to tomorrow!

• BBWC_10

@Golfnut04240 said...

Congrats!

Thanks

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Well, tomorrow is NYE, so on to the next day!

• tmarohl

I’m not touching any Rockets tomorrow at first glance at their prices with guys like Wall, Cousins, Gordon coming back to muddy up the waters.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).