• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6 ) at Miami ( 6 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -6.5 ) — T: 239.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) — T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at San Antonio ( 6 ) — T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

So it begins lol.

Where you at ITMVP? I thought all systems a go with Brad? Just playing by the way.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

And let the BTB Outs and Questionables start up. If Tatum sits with TT, oh yeah……

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Clint Capela (Achilles) available to play Wednesday. https://t.co/QFNOcT8q2t

Danilo Gallinari (foot) now probable Wednesday. https://t.co/NPKZVPo4vK

• ovopistons

@Ricolasvegas said...

Lebron 7 career games on his bday. Averages 32.9 ppg, 7.6 rpg, 6.6 apg. Per ESPN

Soo basically his career averages plus a few points. His Christmas numbers are normally good too but he didn’t hit value a few days ago. I’m off on LeBron as long as he’s priced this high until I see he wants to really kick it in gear statistically.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

I realize the Hawks are off to a solid start, but they haven’t faced a good team yet and defense still looks a little shaky to me.

Yes, but they’re blowing these teams out. And the Nets are good, yet Dinwiddie out hurts them.

anything can happen, yet the spread came in a point, so people are thinking somewhat competitive here.

just look at the hawks roster.
    Young
    Colins
    reddish
    Capela
    Hunter (Gallinari)

Bench….
    Bogdan
    Huerter
    Rondo
    Some other dudes..

If healthy this is a good deep team

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

LaMarcus Aldridge (knee) questionable Wednesday. https://t.co/Y2AMkHdrqw

• monarch

Also Javonte Green is out for protocol and he played last night. This will be interesting to monitor if things escalate throughout the day with added testing.

• mbunner23

Keep fueling those fake narratives boys. Lebron is creeping closer to 40 years old. You think he gives a damn that it’s his birthday game?

Once you turn 30, you quit counting birthdays.

• blackdirkdiggler

@Ricolasvegas said...

Lebron 7 career games on his bday. Averages 32.9 ppg, 7.6 rpg, 6.6 apg. Per ESPN

Good enough for me. 100% Lebron tonight!

• bazerko

Tristan Thompson out tonight, Jayson Tatum questionable

• ifthethunder

@eatmyturf23 said...

Robert Williams III

Robert Williams III would miss his tee time.
    ~

• FantasyKLC

Only birthdays that mean anything to me nowadays are the ones that end in a 5 or 0. At my age, it just tells you that you’re 1 year closer to dying.

• hhagent1353

@mbunner23 said...

Keep fueling those fake narratives boys. Lebron is creeping closer to 40 years old. You think he gives a damn that it’s his birthday game?

Once you turn 30, you quit counting birthdays.

It’s Lebron one of the most dramatic athletes in the world. Yes, I think he cares about his birthday. It’s a day all about him.

• ifthethunder

Jrue Holiday is 6,400 today, down 300 from yesterday.
    ~

• mbunner23

@hhagent1353 said...

It’s Lebron one of the most dramatic athletes in the world. Yes, I think he cares about his birthday. It’s a day all about him.

Good luck with that

• monarch

Looks like Pop is going to try and run the Lakers tonight. See how much LeBron wants to play defense and cover the three point line on his birthday. Gary Trent just squeezed off eleven attempts vs these Lakers, expect similar volume from 3800 Patty Mills. Trey Lyles may start tonight at the minimum depending on LMA. Rudy Gay 5200 and likely big minutes as well which is all he needs.

• celtics69

Thinking a Marcus Smart breakout game.

• bazerko

Jimmy Butler officially out

• Jokey401

Jaylen Brown or Smart if Tatum is out?

• monarch

Butler is out

• RipCityRings

Love a Heat starters stack tonight if Butler is in. I’m surprised to hear that people were on Dragic last night, Miami is unique in that when Butler sits almost everyone else suffers aside from Herro who’s usage skyrockets. I think if Butler plays Bam will have a monster game. Bucks still can’t defend the paint and he only played 25 minutes last game. Butler opens up so much for Bam, and his defense should keep Middleton in check.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw the news.

• wysteria

The key tonight for me is how to manage the celtics-grizzlies game?
    If tatum out: 35 min, 20 shots, 25 pts, 9 rebounds, 3 assists to dispatch. Who benefit the most? Jaylen, Smart, Teague, Pritchard?
    Exactly the same with Ja out. Dillon? Tyus? Bane?
    Moreover, Tristan out. Jonas or Clarke? So haaard ahah

• bazerko

• RipCityRings

I hit on my free FD bucks so looks like another few shots in that lotto tonight. Love Theis at 3.9K on the B2B after TT played so much.

Edit: Just saw TT’s out, brain’s a little slow this morning.

• monarch

@Jokey401 said...

Jaylen Brown or Smart if Tatum is out?

I think they guy you are going to want in addition to Brown is Jeff Teague.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).