• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6 ) at Miami ( 6 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -6.5 ) — T: 239.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) — T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at San Antonio ( 6 ) — T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #9

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Lol. I’m just starting to work on the slate but I had this exact same thought this morning. Old habits die hard lol.

HAHA man I am telling you, it’s like I watched the game the other night and I was just shocked at how involved in the offense Gasol was. The you have Schroder taking his turns running things as well. So I was like I can’t keep playing this dude with all these other guys getting involved. In prior years it was Bron and Ad with KCP, Green and Javale running around for 15 minutes. Nobody really touched the ball much except AD and Bron. Now Gasol is facilitating from the top of the key some possessions and then Schroder takes his turn. So logic tells you, naw stay away from this squad for the time being, just too many mouths too feed. Then we remember this is AD we are talking about, highest celling outside of Harden in basketball. I JUST CANT STOP IT!

• Georgesteele

Sure I was able to make 50-70k a year in NBA DFS when you knew who was playing, it seems that the NBA and it’s players take for granted how much DFS has contributed to the popularity of the sport. Is it that hard for us to have lineups and who is in or out by 6pm EST? They seem to want to make it harder for people to like and watch the sport. Sure for people with regular jobs it’s tough to keep up with all of the news.

• gaelicgirl

@ovopistons said...

Might take a flyer on guys like Iguodala and Avery Bradley as well.

“There are 82-game players, then there are 16-game players.” – Draymond Green

Andre is a 16-game player.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@gaelicgirl said...

“There are 82-game players, then there are 16-game players.” – Draymond Green

Andre is a 16-game player.

Very good point. Not a guy to count on during the regular season. Kind of like Draymond nowadays (oops, did I say that out loud).

• noddy

Who’s going to have the good game tonight between Hunter and Hueter?

• Brendan239

Off topic, was anyone else shocked to hear about “Papi”?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Georgesteele said...

Sure I was able to make 50-70k a year in NBA DFS when you knew who was playing, it seems that the NBA and it’s players take for granted how much DFS has contributed to the popularity of the sport. Is it that hard for us to have lineups and who is in or out by 6pm EST? They seem to want to make it harder for people to like and watch the sport. Sure for people with regular jobs it’s tough to keep up with all of the news.

It’s hard for everyone champ, just another piece to the puzzle. Figure it out or don’t play

• zeeshan2

@Brendan239 said...

who?

• Yeoman

Starting my lineup with JVal. Anytime Tyus gets a start I play his center. He’s spent his entire career, back to AAU with Okafor, feeding the low block.

• noddy

@Brendan239 said...

Maybe say what happened for those of us who don’t know?

• monarch

@Yeoman said...

Starting my lineup with JVal. Anytime Tyus gets a start I play his center. He’s spent his entire career, back to AAU with Okafor, feeding the low block.

Yes high ceiling and Stevens kinda concedes 1v1 to the center plus Time Lord, Theis and Grant Williams are kinda screwed in this matchup.

• Brendan239

@noddy said...

Maybe say what happened for those of us who don’t know?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thebiglead.com/posts/dan-le-batard-makes-shocking-announcement-future-even-more-unclear-01etsvvrpd1a/amp

• Yeoman

@monarch said...

Yes high ceiling and Stevens kinda concedes 1v1 to the center plus Time Lord, Theis and Grant Williams are kinda screwed in this matchup.

Morant’s all about the lob. Tyus gets you the ball on your hip right on time for your drop step. That suits Valanciunas a lot better.

Tyus himself is priced a bit high for as little usage as he takes, though I’ll bet he gets a nice assist haul.

• Brendan239

I’m kinda liking Derrick Jones at $3,700. He’s getting the minutes.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thebiglead.com/posts/dan-le-batard-makes-shocking-announcement-future-even-more-unclear-01etsvvrpd1a/amp

I googled Papi and I must say I am more interested in the new vegan plant based restaurant Papi opening in Portland than this nonesense, which is saying a lot.

• callmetouch

@Brendan239 said...

I’m kinda liking Derrick Jones at $3,700. He’s getting the minutes.

Rondo>Jones

• Yeoman

@Brendan239 said...

Am I that out of touch? I didn’t even know who anyone in that article was.

• eatmyturf23

@Yeoman said...

From a big sample of 398.2 minutes last season when Tyus was on the court alongside J-Val, Jonas has +0.9% usage and +0.96 fpts per 36 mins (aka a game’s worth). In a small 40 minutes sample this season, J-Val is doing worse.

edit: if it wasn’t clear, my point is that J-Val doesn’t benefit. +1 fp per game is noisy data / margin of error. He’s not +2 or +4 fppg.

• jdtrey

@Sleazygreazy said...

I googled Papi and I must say I am more interested in the new vegan plant based restaurant Papi opening in Portland than this nonesense, which is saying a lot.

I just assumed it had something to do with Oubre .. when I saw LeBatard’s name in the link I just moved on

Morris still out for the Clips, Kawhi still questionable _

• nerman

The only research I want to do today is know who the Reaper has? Come on, let us know, pal?!? Who are you taking out today?

Also, I share a birthday with Lebron James AND Tiger Woods today. Let’s F’n Go!

• noddy

@Yeoman said...

Am I that out of touch? I didn’t even know who anyone in that article was.

Same here. I thought it was Big Papi from the Red Sox

• jjwd

NBA is a terrible game with wimpy players. NBA DFS is impossible to win at. That being said, I’m pumped for the slate tonight!

good luck everybody!

• Brendan239

@callmetouch said...

Rondo>Jones

SF on FD

• Lamms30

@jjwd said...

NBA is a terrible game with wimpy players. NBA DFS is impossible to win at. That being said, I’m pumped for the slate tonight!

good luck everybody!

😂

• captainwacky

@jjwd said...

good luck everybody!

Back in the 80’s, we would do cocaine with the players and DFS was done on the same paper. We paid each other in blood, and never stopped competing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).