• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11 ) at Utah ( -11 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• debeatup

Looks like I’m 100% on Jimmy Buckets, hoping he continues this streak of SF dominating against the Bucks.

Any insight on exactly what happened between Rondo and Hoiberg? Want to fire up some MCW for narrative street but not confident in the play

• hammer74

I think mcw starts 2-nite they need his length to help guard the greek freak

• BUFUu2

@debeatup said...

Looks like I’m 100% on Jimmy Buckets, hoping he continues this streak of SF dominating against the Bucks.

Any insight on exactly what happened between Rondo and Hoiberg? Want to fire up some MCW for narrative street but not confident in the play

maybe i am missing something but I don’t rem buckets dominating anything with mil

• JSNEL019

@debeatup said...

In two games against MIL this year, he is averaging 29.8 FPTS. He needs a lot more than that at that price tag.

• Naomi44

I keep looking at MCW also….. I think he can have a big game. Everyone will be all over Brogdon. I hope the release starting lineups with MCW in it…..

• BUFUu2

@Naomi44 said...

I keep looking at MCW also….. I think he can have a big game. Everyone will be all over Brogdon. I hope the release starting lineups with MCW in it…..

yea I will be rolling with him as well however I also think Mirotic is in a great spot

• MPDR1983

well last night sucked

• ASitar

Beasley is my POD. 27 FD points today from him.

• BUFUu2

@MPDR1983 said...

well last night sucked

lol you telling me had aldridge in all of them

• BUFUu2

@ASitar said...

Beasley is my POD. 27 FD points today from him.

I was wanting to play him as well but one question his b2b games suck

• CJtheGrump

Excited for today. Some considerable value already on the slate.

What’s going on with Paul? Is he good to go vs Westbrook? Would be an interesting play.

• Kloozy

Any have any thoughts on kemba or batum for that matter? Seems for the first 25 games kemba was the man, especially at home. Last month or so, it’s been a shit show with kemba and baum has stepped up some. Does anyone see this changing over night? Or do we have a Charlotte fan that can give us the reason for this big shift in offense?

• mattyd2420

Porzingiz that is all

• JPep2370

My initial build for 50/50 this am is top heavy and a few low priced guys at bottom, feel like I have more of a stars and scrubs today than I even did last night, worried about that…going LBJ in cash

• hunteezee

Kemba at home vs Kyrie? Sign me up.

• debeatup

@JSNEL019 said...

In two games against MIL this year, he is averaging 29.8 FPTS. He needs a lot more than that at that price tag.

Small Forwards in general have been putting in work on the wing the past few weeks in Wiggins, Harris, Porter, Batum, Bron, Terrance Ross

• tim51278

Cheap guys I like – Dekker, Beasley, MCW, Brogdon, Speights, Monroe, Favors, Teletovic

Thinking it’s a stars and Scrubs night with ABC, Harden, James as my core

• SzymonK

Is chicago gonna get slaughtered again like last two visit? That was hard to watch

• ezreads

fading the cavs and hornets game, blowout city all night there, the value is the utah and phoenix and the bucks and bulls, not risking it with melo but may keep harden and westy for a boost in my LU and play scrubs

• BUFUu2

@Kloozy said...

Any have any thoughts on lemma or baum for that matter? Seems for the first 25 games kemba was the man, especially at home. Last month or so, it’s been a shit show with kemba and baum has stepped up some. Does anyone see this changing over night? Or do we have a Charlotte fan that can give us the reason for this big shift in offense?

batum is getting more running time with G out

• bruski311

Blowout? Why would u think that? The line is -3 and I’m actually leaning towards the hornets in this one.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Fading rwb and beard. 100% on hill tandemed with Irving/Bledsoe/MCW too much value tonight for over 11k guys imo

• Kloozy

Worried about kyrie sitting out/resting. No reports just my thoughts. He seemed to have a shoulder issue in the first half, and then a hamstring issue to end the game. Could just be a symptom of his flu he had, but knowing the cavs, I’d keep on eye on that throughout the day

• wuchild97

Is Montrezl good value tonight?

• astauty

ok who the heck is MCW?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).