• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11 ) at Utah ( -11 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• IronMonkey415

I think that Clutch shot is for MONDAY.

• migarvin99

Conley playing so fade Gasol right?

• marker0357

I’m in on Jabari

• yanksfan1

Utility spot, Love or Butler?

• IronMonkey415

I’ll go with Love

• SzymonK

@yanksfan1 said...

Butler didn’t do great against MIL earlier this month

This makes him a great pick, he might…might…might….go crazy.

• Cocomilk

Who is starting for the cavs lol

• DblBlitz

Utility spot 4200 left.. With who i should go?? I had speight but not sure

• krighton

kanter or randolph DK gpp

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

playing the all-day slate despite fading the 5:00 game just so lock can be over and I can be done with it. Anybody else ever do this?

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

@krighton said...

kanter no question

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

So you are winning all this money on your picks and you want a few other people to throw in the same lineups?

Yeah I was confused. Now you are sharing that profit you are winning with more duplicate lineups

• bigkino217

@jon2anderson said...

playing the all-day slate despite fading the 5:00 game just so lock can be over and I can be done with it. Anybody else ever do this?

Yup. Helps when people you don’t have start getting ruled out before the normal lock too haha. Also lowers ownership of the guys you do like

• tim51278

Starting to second guess Lebron. He had a massive game last time but the first time he did just OK. Coin toss. Hopefully he goes for 60+

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Hope rondo truly is in dog house one more game. So much mcw for me.

• SzymonK

18 min left I need to know about irving

• infantryboys

Not loving Kanter tonight. I’m expecting LAC to go small most of the night.

• aguigno

@krighton said...

——-

• zpa1989

just jumped into the thread, haven’t read the whole thing.

real quick does anyone have a take on who to use tonight from the clips or will it be a blowout on a b2b with no paul an dipo back?

last night i was way off by fading felton, thinking he would get the beverly defense. i guess beverly isan’t good at defending old washed up point gaurds like felton or it was a lucky outing

with oladipo back, i have to think that downgrades the outlook of redick. i aso think redick is more reliant on paul to get him open looks, so at first glance, he seems to look like a fade

that leaves crawford, rivers, or felton. who are people going with and why? i just feel like whoever i use, will be the wrong play. may have exposure to all 3, just to cover my ass. heck maybe all 4, since my analysis on felton was so off last night.

• NBAFantasy101

Adams or Ariza?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@bigkino217 said...

Yup. Helps when people you don’t have start getting ruled out before the normal lock too haha. Also lowers ownership of the guys you do like

I just can’t stand missing out on the big gpps

• Tyrin22

Everyone ripping Harrell are bitter because they didn’t roster him last night lol

• zpa1989

melo a clear fade on a b2b? seems to do worse on the second leg of one.

• bigkino217

@slpanthers24 said...

I just can’t stand missing out on the big gpps

I just play both

• aylsg

Sorry of this has been covered already but MC-W starting for Rondo or not? Or play MC-W anyway? And anyone touching that 5 pm on FD? If so, thoughts on MC-W or Collison or Lawson?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).