• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11 ) at Utah ( -11 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• fothergilln

Felton still in play tonight?

• Ab102

does anyone like Snell in GPP. i know hes playing his old team but Jimmy Butler will probaby be defending him??

• dunbarnation

@sliceman11 said...

Does kemba walker facing a rookie bump up his upside?

Yeah and it’s a great spot to go contrarian.

However, i think it’s a safe night to pay down for pgs and pay up elsewhere.

• IsuckatDK

Can someone please help, melo or porzingis

• debeatup

@dcsports21 said...

Do you know that for sure? ABC could run the point

They run both on the court at the same time with Malcolm as a combo guard.

• monarch

Okay..need help. FD Cash MCW/Beasley OR Felton/Dekker? Thanks

• draggin49

Kemba facing Kyrie I would think is better for kemba.

• Ab102

does anyone like Kay Felder, according to court IQ he seems to get more usage and minutes than mcrae. He also has the higher ceiling.

• sliceman11

@Ab102 said...

does anyone like Snell in GPP. i know hes playing his old team but Jimmy Butler will probaby be defending him??

Wouldn’t it be d Wade on snell? I’m liking snell also.

• Ab102

@sliceman11 said...

Wouldn’t it be d Wade on snell? I’m liking snell also.

according to rotowire lineups.it makes it seem like butler is on him.

• lllongshottt

Oh yeah. You can fit some nice lineups, but MCW and Brogdon are easily gonna be >35-45% owned

• vet0307

Have snell in a bunch of my LUs hope he doesnt tank out lol

• Cocomilk

@sliceman11 said...

Does kemba walker facing a rookie bump up his upside?

I’m thinking Kemba might get Liggins… but yeah whoever gets McRae is the play

• trjxsn20

@vet0307 said...

My brother inlaw and I are wanting to test our cheat sheet with a few people willing to toss in 50 LUs. Our past 2 days of playing has won us over 800 dollars. Keep in mind we used these in the 1 dollar and the micro .25 booster. With 50 in the .25 we won 285. We are seeing if they keep going and are willing to toss a few out to whoever wants to take the risk lol.

DM me if interested.

im interested but i dont know how to DM, DM me

• Gheag2014

@letsampitup said...

is there a case against Love for GPP DK?

Yes, he’s 8.7K lol

• sliceman11

@Cocomilk said...

I’m thinking Kemba might get Liggins… but yeah whoever gets McRae is the play

I thought liggins would take batum? Or does lebron take batum and McRae guard mkg.

• Gheag2014

@brendanhorton said...

Any of these FD punts stick out as most valuable? Roberson, Lyles, Sabonis, Frye, Beasley? Need a SF and PF.

Should point out cash.

Beas out of that bunch but he’s still a little risky for cash

• mattyd2420

You guys obviously don’t watch cavs basketball kyrie would not have been guarding Kembla he doesn’t guard good pg anymore deandre Liggins does

• debeatup

I take it some of you haven’t watched Snell play – he’s the epitome of 3 and D. He’s like rostering Quincy Acy or Anthony Tolliver, I wouldn’t touch him

• realphipps

I’d be cautious of the allure of Batum being guarded by Jordan Mcrae.

I suspect we will see a lot of Shump tonight, to relieve ball handling duties from LBJ, and more so to shadow Batum.

• Supersharpie

@Ab102 said...

Beasley is the better play.

• zpa1989

i like miro but im afraid i play him and he will get benched. anyone else using him?

• Supersharpie

@monarch said...

Okay..need help. FD Cash MCW/Beasley OR Felton/Dekker? Thanks

The first one.

• rebkell

Does anybody know if Courtney Lee is playing tonight?

• zpa1989

plus anyone thinks favors gets a minutes bump? at 4800 on FD, i think even if he got 28 minutes, he could get 7x.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).