• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11 ) at Utah ( -11 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kettab24

Tbh I don’t think Fred hoiberg? knows war he’s doing mirotic should be getting 25-30 mins every game

• BUFUu2

@gheath13 said...

I can’t decide between Butler and Batum in a GPP

that easy batum if G is still out

• bulls40

@Sinthetix said...

Anyone know why Mirotic was a spectator for the b2b vs the Bucks?

Hoiberg benched him.

• DisposableHeroes

Warren or MKG?
    Bledsoe, Walker or Hill?
    GPP on FD – Thoughts/Opinions?

• Etakor365

Conely is probable

• brendanhorton

@DisposableHeroes said...

Warren or MKG?
    Bledsoe, Walker or Hill?
    GPP on FD – Thoughts/Opinions?

Warren vs MKG is something I’m battling as well.

• BBWC_10

Don’t love this slate…Only 2 lineups today, Always trending towards stars and scrubs which I don’t like.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@BUFUu2 said...

that easy batum if G is still out

Who is G? Marco I guess is who u mean

• djones6273

@BUFUu2 said...

I think center is f in horrible tonight actually I am just plugging in love there and calling it good

Agree with all of this if Kyrie Irving sits out, if not C is a total mess. Channing Frye may be my favorite play there on DK, with Montrezl Harrell being my guy on FD.

• vet0307

My brother inlaw and I are wanting to test our cheat sheet with a few people willing to toss in 50 LUs. Our past 2 days of playing has won us over 800 dollars. Keep in mind we used these in the 1 dollar and the micro .25 booster. With 50 in the .25 we won 285. We are seeing if they keep going and are willing to toss a few out to whoever wants to take the risk lol.

DM me if interested.

• JPep2370

So no love for Gobert?

• Kjwhalen77

Tomorrow’s Clutch shot is $1M prize pool…. damn…

• Ab102

do yall think this is a night where you have to have a >10k Salary guy like a Harden, Westbrook to win a gpp?

• Ab102

Can Rodney Hood hit his ceiling tonight? Seems rare he ever gets more than 30 DK PTS

• TeamTwerk

Anybody understand what situations OKC likes to give lots of minutes to Kanter? Is tonight versus LAC one of them?

• MnTinderwolves22

This is as good of a game as any for him to hit that ceiling

• monarch

Kanter should slay against the depleted Clippers frontcourt. Speights couldn’t even get up and down the court last night and they ran Brandon Bass out there for extended minutes. It is a too good to be true matchup which sometimes doesn’t work out. I also like Gordon against a disinterested Knicks defense.

• Stickman731

@Sinthetix said...

Anyone know why Mirotic was a spectator for the b2b vs the Bucks?

Nikola Mirotic did not play for the second straight night after he missed the pregame walkthrough.

• yanksfan1

Butler didn’t do great against MIL earlier this month

• noddy

@vet0307 said...

My brother inlaw and I are wanting to test our cheat sheet with a few people willing to toss in 50 LUs. Our past 2 days of playing has won us over 800 dollars. Keep in mind we used these in the 1 dollar and the micro .25 booster. With 50 in the .25 we won 285. We are seeing if they keep going and are willing to toss a few out to whoever wants to take the risk lol.

DM me if interested.

So you are winning all this money on your picks and you want a few other people to throw in the same lineups?

• Ab102

seems like for Love to hit 6x he would need 52. Jabari Parker seems like any better spot against the bulls? Anyone like him. Should get 6x atleast easily.

• mattyd2420

Lock and load MCW very similar to McConnell yesterday not as good but still can’t beat it at 3k

• TeamTwerk

@monarch said...

Kanter should slay against the depleted Clippers frontcourt. Speights couldn’t even get up and down the court last night and they ran Brandon Bass out there for extended minutes. It is a too good to be true matchup which sometimes doesn’t work out. I also like Gordon against a disinterested Knicks defense.

Ok yeah and I guess it doesn’t matter if he happens to only get 20 minutes since he average like 1.5 fppm

• Jstri

@Ab102 said...

do yall think this is a night where you have to have a >10k Salary guy like a Harden, Westbrook to win a gpp?

I’d be very surprised if one of those guys isn’t in the winning lineup

• Ab102

Whats the best site to see the game logs in teams giving up points to each position?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).