3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 213.5
    5:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 212
    5:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Boston ( -10 ) —- T: 210
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 15 ) at Houston ( -15 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Sacramento ( -3 ) —- T: 194
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) at Phoenix ( 2.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

I know but that’s why I think he’s overrated. Puts up gaudy stats but doesn’t help a team win. Great for DFS, bad in real life.

Btw, he’s not on my do not play list. I just think he’s incredibly overrated. I play Westbrook a ton. Probably my most used player this year after Lebron.

Lebron is the guy you need to quit playing, except in slates of four games or less. At least, if you want to win a gpp this year. Just sayin’

• KindGuy

@tmarohl said...

Lebron is the guy you need to quit playing, except in slates of four games or less. At least, if you want to win a gpp this year. Just sayin’

I’m the Lebron whisperer. I usually get him right and fade his duds. Like on Saturday against Utah.

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

I’m the Lebron whisperer. I usually get him right and fade his duds. Like on Saturday against Utah.

It doesn’t matter if he does good or bad. You get an artificial 25% ownership increase in spots when he doesn’t deserve it. I guarantee you if you faded the King every game of the season you would win more money than if you played him every night. Plus the fact he rarely smashes. If I played cash games I would be all over him. In slates of 4 games or more, he is rarely necessary. People lost their ass last night fading Boogie and paying up for the King, Posters kept trying to say that Lebron at 11.5 against Utah was a better play than Boogie at 10.8.

• damionismyname

@elementasrat said...

That’s gonna be me when I win a GPP!

not using Mejri on a 10 game slate!

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

not using Mejri on a 10 game slate!

Or a 2 game slate. That is like playing the Boban and waiting for his explosion.

• KindGuy

Thought Mejri might get some run since Adams was probably going to dominate Kleber and Nowitzki

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

Thought Mejri might get some run since Adams was probably going to dominate Kleber and Nowitzki

Don’t do it. If you already did, it is too late. There are always 6 or 7 scrub centers on a typical night who can get you the 8 points that you will get in a good Mejri game. The dude on the Nets for instance.

• KindGuy

@tmarohl said...

Don’t do it. If you already did, it is too late. There are always 6 or 7 scrub centers on a typical night who can get you the 8 points that you will get in a good Mejri game. The dude on the Nets for instance.

Zeller? Allen? Mozgov? Lol

• tmarohl

I was thinking Zeller, but the other dudes work just as well.

• Prince0024

@elementasrat said...

I know but that’s why I think he’s overrated. Puts up gaudy stats but doesn’t help a team win. Great for DFS, bad in real life.

Btw, he’s not on my do not play list. I just think he’s incredibly overrated. I play Westbrook a ton. Probably my most used player this year after Lebron.

Yeah Westbrook is so hard to play with..lol we now know why Durant left his ass..plus you can tell how Melo doesn’t like playing with him and pg13 is like whatever I’m going to LA anyways

• Numberboy

@eatmyturf23 said...

Capela fouled out. Randle fouled out. Ingram and Gordon have missed shots. Clarkson continues riding the bench, only 20 minutes played and none in OT. This OT sucks for me haha.

Walton has his favorites. He hates Randle & Clarkson. No reason Clarkson play 20 mins & a questionable Tyler Ennis gets 45 mins. Hart got 37 mins. Last 2 times 2 or 3 starters were missing Randle got 8 & 11 mins. His substitution patters make no sense. Its like he’s trying to lose. I know Randle fouled out in OT but how does he only get 33 mins with the way he was performing ?

• draggin49

Need help /input on my last 2 spots im struggling with on dk
    Who for my utility spot ? I can afford Hart or Jval
    For sf I can have Fournier or levers?
    I am trying to sort who is the better play /why

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).