3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 213.5
    5:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 212
    5:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Boston ( -10 ) —- T: 210
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 15 ) at Houston ( -15 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Sacramento ( -3 ) —- T: 194
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) at Phoenix ( 2.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@underdawgs said...

Hard to know which bulls PF crushes value between Lauri, Mirotic, and Portia. I like Miro best but Laura is a good play

It usually depends on the other parts of the lineup that I am trying to build. I usually don’t go with Lauri at all. I either go high and take Mirotic and discount shop elsewhere or use Portia to save cash to spend elsewhere.

• 615SCRATCHMAN

OH NO INSIDE HOOK OR ANYTHING JUST HE SEEMS LIKE GOOD VALUE HIGH CEILING GPP PLAY :-)

• marino4ever

Who would you rather have tonight (yahoo)?

1. Kuzma, Embiid, Clarkson
    2. Westbrook, J.Randle, Clarkson
    3. Westbrook, Kuzma, T.J. McConnell

• 615SCRATCHMAN

LOL OH YOU MEANT (SHOUTING) ALL CAPS. I THOUGHT YOU WAS WONDERING WHY I SAID IT LIKE I READ SOMETHING OR HAD INSIDER INFO LOL. I JUST CANT TYPE

• mbunner23

Love the Twolves in this matchup today.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@marino4ever said...

2. Westbrook, J.Randle, Clarkson

Is how I would rank them if those were were three option tonight (I’m higher on RWB then Embiid tonight).

• mmmfriedchicken

@615SCRATCHMAN said...

LOL OH YOU MEANT (SHOUTING) ALL CAPS. I THOUGHT YOU WAS WONDERING WHY I SAID IT LIKE I READ SOMETHING OR HAD INSIDER INFO LOL. I JUST CANT TYPE

Bro, indoor voices

• MrPerfekt7

John Wall and some wizards for early slate?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Then there is this for today…..Expected but not confirmed…..

Embiid (rest) is expected to return to availability Sunday against Phoenix, Jessica Camerato of NBC Sports Philly reports.
    ANALYSIS:

Camerato’s report is from Friday afternoon, when the Sixers announced that Embiid would sit out Saturday’s game against Denver, with the understanding that he’d return to play Sunday on the second night of a back-to-back. That still appears to be the plan, though official confirmation on Embiid’s status should come sometime Sunday afternoon.

• draggin49

Otto ffs do something

• gunshow2425

Mike “ I just had a kid” Scott revenge game.

• MrPerfekt7

Any one seen Otto???? To be 35% owned
    Loving Scott at 3.41%

• BradBishop71790

Luls Kat preached Simmons all day yesterday and hes’ nowhere to be found to eat crow.

• nyknick

Collison or tyus Jones?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@BradBishop71790 said...

Luls Kat preached Simmons all day yesterday and hes’ nowhere to be found to eat crow.

Been quiet on here most of the day. Probably on the NFL forum. I have only been on here for about a week so I dont know if this is the typical slow Sunday cause its football season.

• Manyak

My Wall Beal Lauri Denzel stack looking nice rn

• roach62

@BradBishop71790 said...

cant we ever just have a day where there is none of this?

he had some “plays” i didnt agree with and some of his reasoning i didnt agree with; no what i did? didnt use those plays..that simple

why do people seem to have a hard on for pointing out others mistakes, instead of thanking them for THEIR research/info/opinions and going form there

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@roach62 said...

why do people seem to have a hard on for pointing out others mistakes, instead of thanking them for THEIR research/info/opinions and going form there

It must be because they all have those perfect LUs every night that cash in first place!!!!

• yisman

RG has PG13 projected for over 39 points today, which is odd because he’s listed as out (and this is not a surprise, given he didn’t play last game either).

• gaelicgirl

@RandysCrow said...

Been quiet on here most of the day. Probably on the NFL forum. I have only been on here for about a week so I dont know if this is the typical slow Sunday cause its football season.

This is the typical slow Sunday because it’s football season.

Can’t wait for football to be over. Haven’t played any NFL since Rodgers broke his collarbone. This thread is dead on Sundays because of football and my favorite sports shows are dominated by football (except for The Jump, of course). My life will just be happier when there is no football in it and everyone gets back to focusing 100% on basketball, as it should be LOL

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

everyone gets back to focusing 100% on basketball, as it should be LOL

I have only been playing DFS for about a month so I missed most of football season and havent had a whole lotta luck in the weeks I have played. Basketball hasn’t been much better but more fun for me as it is my sport.

I am interested to see how baseball works. I know the uproar that last minute NBA inactives cause and baseball has to be worse! I will play but not sure how I will do as I usually only play in season long.

• feekdogg

@RandysCrow said...

I have only been playing DFS for about a month so I missed most of football season and havent had a whole lotta luck in the weeks I have played. Basketball hasn’t been much better but more fun for me as it is my sport.

I am interested to see how baseball works. I know the uproar that last minute NBA inactives cause and baseball has to be worse! I will play but not sure how I will do as I usually only play in season long.

Baseball is fine. Most managers release lineups hours before first pitch. Even games in California have lineups out prior to lock 99% of the time.

• Naomi44

Good luck tonight Everyone…. It will be interesting to see if Ball miraculous plays tonight. I think Harden will play but I could be wrong…..

• yisman

@feekdogg said...

Baseball is fine. Most managers release lineups hours before first pitch. Even games in California have lineups out prior to lock 99% of the time.

Definitely not 99% of the time…

Giants often don’t have their lineups out before lock when they’re home.

• yisman

@RandysCrow said...

Baseball is definitely not worse.

There are rarely late scratches after lineups are released.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).