3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 213.5
    5:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 212
    5:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Boston ( -10 ) —- T: 210
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 15 ) at Houston ( -15 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Sacramento ( -3 ) —- T: 194
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) at Phoenix ( 2.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Naomi44

anybody got the DVP for Memphis and Philadelphia versus Point Guards?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Numberboy said...

And now we find out Paul George is playing. Taking away from RWB’S usage a bit

Yeah a little shocked and disappointed. Now I hve to go back and go to what my original configurations were before the Harden and PG news

• gaelicgirl

@bjacksonibew said...

Russ at home vs. A team that No one has a shot in hell at defending him on New Years Eve really hard to fade even with PG13 coming back, and since everyone’s jumping off I think I’m gonna still ride the Russ Train tonight

Good point. Staying on Russ is a good move from a game theory perspective.

• miggs6876

Lowers his ownership for sure.

• RiskyBiscuits

@RandysCrow said...

Hahaha Perhaps I am……What you up to over there???

Yeah I will find something more sports related!

You the man.

• bjacksonibew

@gaelicgirl said...

Good point. Staying on Russ is a good move from a game theory perspective.

And the fact that the lakers most likely will get blown out is almost a given and if harden is injured why keep him out there in a blowout? CP3 is back off an injury which lowers his usage as well, if cp3 is on Clarkson, ariza on Ingram or Kuz who’s going to put up enough points to keep up with the rockets

• Claxton22

Think George will be on a minutes restriction?

• tylerphohman

Booker dropped like 60 points vs PHI last time they played if anyone cares lol

• roach62

wow..how freakin awful is this Pacers team right now…

starters a combined 2-13..3 rebounds…2 assists..1bl/1st..4 TO..5 PF..4 pts

• tonedefrob

Anyone else going balanced with no RWB or Harden?

• Claxton22

Definitely going to have a few lineups where i fade both

• draggin49

I will have a couple RWB just to cover my ass but like him way less with pg13 back

• draggin49

@tonedefrob said...

Anyone else going balanced with no RWB or Harden?

Right now I’m leaning that way . Harden /RWB chance at a huge game is way more likely with the useage bump with pg13/cp3 out .
    I’m not saying that they can’t still go off with those guys in but I definitely feels it lessens the chances

• marko7983

bumping west /felton for milos to blake combo and closing up with The Process

God i hope i just dont end up last

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

10 FD teams tonight, think I am going to roll with Chandler in five and chance it because the sixers have been horrible against bigs…in other five rolling with Embiid. Both will be low owned, Chandler much lower. 100% Booker and RWB…I think Ingram and Nance are the plays on Lakers as they will be lower owned than Kuz, Clarkson and Hart. Oh and yeah 100% G Green. Very tight core tonight and very risky……

• bpbeelen

Who are you guys even playing if you’re playing Russ or Harden? There’s like nobody under 5k I want to play.

• jwayne1976

Shit for value tonight, basically about 2.5 playable humans under 4k on DK, and the 4-5K range ain’t great either. Going balanced in my single bullet.

• raymond333

You guys got D Howard tonite or M Gasol? Had Howard but he fits my lineup.

• tonedefrob

@bpbeelen said...

Who are you guys even playing if you’re playing Russ or Harden? There’s like nobody under 5k I want to play.

Not playing either. I still like Felton with no Roberson. Nance and LAC Evans with no Austin WOATvers.

• MrPerfekt7

Griffin/Embiid/Kuzma/ZBo thoughts?

• yanksfan1

Anyone fading both Russ and Harden? I like Embiid tonight and pretty hard to get him and one of Russ or Harden in same lineup

Also, thoughts on Capela?

• MrPerfekt7

@raymond333 said...

You guys got D Howard tonite or M Gasol? Had Howard but he fits my lineup.

Man I’m torn between the two
    I’m interested in ZBo vs Gasol tho

• draggin49

Dsj feels like a chase . Besides last nights outlier he has only broke. 30dk pts once in his last 15 games

• draggin49

Anyone like capela ? I was full fade with harden out but with harden in I think it make him way more interesting

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).