3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 213.5
    5:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 212
    5:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Boston ( -10 ) —- T: 210
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 15 ) at Houston ( -15 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Sacramento ( -3 ) —- T: 194
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) at Phoenix ( 2.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• johnfoster8

Is Clarkson, Hart, and Randle a good stack?

• MrPerfekt7

Oh yea no Lopez either
    Might have some shares of Capela

• marko7983

@7klub06 said...

Griffin/Embiid/Kuzma/ZBo thoughts?

i love griffin and embiid.. but theres a way to get griffin/gasol/dsj in my lineup im leaning towards… kobi simz is my odd man out

• blakevoiles

Don’t ever post on here but always look on here for some perspective and plays I might have overlooked. But, I’m definitely feeling Embiid as my highest cost player of the night. High paced game against a team that doesn’t play defense and Chandler will more than likely be out on the b2b. I’m also going to risk Monroe as well with the hopes chandler is out. I won’t have any exposure to randle. I don’t think Walton will play him much bc the rockets will just attack him in the pick and roll with Capela. In saying that, Nance is someone I’m also considering.

• draggin49

Is today the day Monroe starts? I always forgot the suns big man rotations

• decaye23

@johnfoster8 said...

Is Clarkson, Hart, and Randle a good stack?

It’s sort of the way I am going. Since KCP can’t play out of state. Ball and Lopez are out. Lakers value is probably a must. I might be on Hart 100%. Might want to consider Larry Nance, as well.

• MrPerfekt7

@marko7983 said...

i love griffin and embiid.. but theres a way to get griffin/gasol/dsj in my lineup im leaning towards… kobi simz is my odd man out

Yea ima 100% on Kobi

• marko7983

im def getting kobi back in there… he was there all day in my lu. pg13 news shook my brain up

• Benf15harp

Don’t sleep on Corey brewer

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@blakevoiles said...

Don’t ever post on here but always look on here for some perspective and plays I might have overlooked. But, I’m definitely feeling Embiid as my highest cost player of the night. High paced game against a team that doesn’t play defense and Chandler will more than likely be out on the b2b. I’m also going to risk Monroe as well with the hopes chandler is out. I won’t have any exposure to randle. I don’t think Walton will play him much bc the rockets will just attack him in the pick and roll with Capela. In saying that, Nance is someone I’m also considering.

Not a b2b for Suns.

• johnfoster8

@decaye23 said...

It’s sort of the way I am going. Since KCP can’t play out of state. Ball and Lopez are out. Lakers value is probably a must. I might be on Hart 100%. Might want to consider Larry Nance, as well.

Should I put Nance in DSJ’s place?

• blakevoiles

Oops, read wrong then lol then that just takes Monroe out of play for me, but Embiid is still my guy. Chandler can’t hang with him.

• tonedefrob

@Cooper08 said...

Not a b2b for Suns.

Yep. Blows my mind how people just spout shit without doing a 10 second check of the info.

• jwq14

So I’m assuming Greg Monroe is starting tonight since he seems to play every 3 games and Chandler sits.

• coldjeanz

Is CP3 getting any play from y’all? I like him today but I don’t see him popping anywhere

• decaye23

The more I stare at Harden, the more I stare at the lack of Lakers players, the more I stare at that point spread. Beard has a bum foot and playing in a game I already know will blow out. Why is he even playing? I might have to just go with Eric Gordon. maybe even Tarik Black instead to correlate with the Lakers I do want to play.

• RiskyBiscuits

@jwq14 said...

So I’m assuming Greg Monroe is starting tonight since he seems to play every 3 games and Chandler sits.

I mean, hes on the team. But hes outof the rotation it seems right now.

• Manyak

I love when I have the best 4 picks (Beal Wall butler Dunn) with the worst 4 picks possible and still cashing 30$

• jwq14

@RiskyBiscuits said...

I mean, hes on the team. But hes outof the rotation it seems right now.

Every 3 games is a rotation isn’t it? Lol

• draggin49

Cp3 will guard clarkson right?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

So whos paying up…my highest priced guy is Blake.

• monarch

Need to punt a SF and know nothing about Memphis…Brooks or Ennis?

• maniacmath13

Saric or Kuzma? Same price on FD

• raymond333

@7klub06 said...

Man I’m torn between the two
    I’m interested in ZBo vs Gasol tho

I’m going howard. Seems like a better fit with kemba for that line. Obviously gave a Westbrook lineup in too

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).