• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11.5 ) at Indiana ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at Charlotte ( -7 ) —- T: 211
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 201
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at San Antonio ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Phoenix ( 10 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dopeismarcus

only 2k entries left for yahoo baller

• superjon

Love Kyrie tonight. Also like Booker (if he plays). As far as elite stud to pay up, it’s going to be between Harden and RWB for me.

Harden:
    Obviously gets the usage bump with no CP3 and now no Gordon. Harden doesn’t have a great history vs Memphis and it’s a real pace down spot for him tonight. We even have a decent sample of games vs them without CP3. We even have a game against them where both CP3 and Gordon were out. It took place on 10-28-17 and Harden only managed 39 FD points in a blowout loss. The only other game CP3 and Gordon both missed was vs Phoenix on 3/30/17 (Harden had 57 FD points)

Westbrook:
    Much better match up, and actually has decent history against Dallas. I think a lot of game-log watchers are going to avoid him after his “dud” against Dallas last night. Of course, if you look closely, you’ll see the peripherals were pretty good. He just shot poorly. Like 4-22 and 0-8 (from 3) poorly. I would expect a much better shooting performance tonight. He talked about letting his teammates down after the close loss last night. I expect him to come out strong.

Yes, AD is a pivot from either of these guys, but I’m not playing him.

• BUFUu2

crazy how i was cold as hell on nba and last week or 2 been killing it dud from bam yesterday and still took 19th in the 12 dollar single entry last night on to today’s slate

• monarch

Any thoughts on Gasol? Hes 7200 the game will be super slow which is good for him and the Rockets switch so much he should get favorable isolations.

• DirkDigglerz

Rose is probable

• topdawg235

@DirkDigglerz said...

Rose is probable

Where do you see that? I can’t find it. That would really make kat a fade imo

• scott33

@DirkDigglerz said...

Rose is probable

• ConRyl

Thoughts on playing Harden and AD together?

• JSteele

@ConRyl said...

It’s a good idea if you can find the value for it

• superjon

@ConRyl said...

No

• Tribefan18

@topdawg235 said...

Where do you see that? I can’t find it. That would really make kat a fade imo

I like Kyrie, Brow, and RWB. Going to be tough to pick. Hopefiully value opens up a little bit.

• BUFUu2

ALEX POYTHRESS anyone know if he is down in the G-league or is he with the team

• gaelicgirl

@BUFUu2 said...

ALEX POYTHRESS anyone know if he is down in the G-league or is he with the team

He’s in G League.

• noddy

Less than 800 spots left on yahoo.

• gaelicgirl

Per Bovada:
    Mavericks at Thunder (-8) — T: 224
    Wolves at Pelicans (-5.5) — T: 230

• BUFUu2

@gaelicgirl said...

He’s in G League.

thanks man showed some playing time the last few games with dedmon out was wondering if he would get some run…. the 2 game slate looks do able to play today. just have to get a little tricky. Not liking the studs today in the big slate. They in prime spots but a lot of 8-6k guys can gooo off tonight really like warren if booker is out.

• noddy

On the 2 game slate it’s atlanta value right?

• RandysCrow

@gaelicgirl said...

Per Bovada:
    Mavericks at Thunder (-8) — T: 224
    Wolves at Pelicans (-5.5) — T: 230

Looks like a great night to play the later slate as the main lineup

• BUFUu2

@noddy said...

On the 2 game slate it’s atlanta value right?

yea more then likely bembry prolly for sure i actually kinda like a sneaky evans tonight

• monarch

Hmmm…the Wolves are on a B2B in New Orleans on New Years Eve. Good chance they are more interested in after game festivities.

• deepfat

Center the most interesting position of the slate. Initial look I love Turner vs ATL. Didn’t have a smash game against them on 12/26 in a high scoring game, though. Will have to look more into that. Looney vs PHX as salary relief looks interesting. Ayton looks viable.

• gaelicgirl

FD didn’t include GS/PHO in their After Hours slate.

• RandysCrow

@gaelicgirl said...

FD didn’t include GS/PHO in their After Hours slate.

That will ruin a NYE party!

• Mcgratsa

Does this feel like the spot to go right back to DSJ against OKC? All the reasons he was a good play on Yahoo last night are still there, plus people might stay away from him due to recency bias.

• scott33

@Mcgratsa said...

Does this feel like the spot to go right back to DSJ against OKC? All the reasons he was a good play on Yahoo last night are still there, plus people might stay away from him due to recency bias.

He’ll definitely be lower owned than he prob should, I’m going back to the well in a couple lineups.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.