• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11.5 ) at Indiana ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at Charlotte ( -7 ) —- T: 211
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 201
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at San Antonio ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Phoenix ( 10 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DirkDigglerz

here comes Harden

• jran2306

ugh… so much chalk rivers…

• scott33

Gerald freakin Green

• kbsktbll88

• Dfspacman

PJ SUcker

• realphipps

What Green is doing may seem like fantasy, but I did the exact same thing with Mark Price on 2k earlier.

Price ended up with 79 points, fyi.

• DirkDigglerz

Welp Gerald Green night only have 1 share NIght Over

• pn3

harden and green doing work for me
    just got to hope grizzlies get back in the game for harden to play the 4th

went those 2 + 3 spurs and towns+jones and bridges

• Jase32

@FunchessOfFun said...

Elf is a pretty solid defender when he tries. Makes me want to get off Tyus even more.

This is a high total game. They both play fast.

• pn3

but it is green, still possible for him to get sub 20 points for the game with his streaky shooting

• scott33

@DirkDigglerz said...

Welp Gerald Green night only have 1 share NIght Over

You’ll be ok Dirk, trust me lol. I do wish I had more of the other Green in that game. JaMike was min price on Yahoo.

• jran2306

JJJ and Kyle Anderson are killing me…. Can someone else please make me feel better by telling me im not the only one?

• DirkDigglerz

@scott33 said...

You’ll be ok Dirk, trust me lol. I do wish I had more of the other Green in that game. JaMike was min price on Yahoo.

Thankfully Rivers is coming alive and Danuel House is producing to offset Jamychal

• Beckhams3Fingers

God I’m still so tilted about Lamb. Have some absolutely killer LUs making a deep run in the early slate, he completely torched me. I’ll still cash, but man… unreal these soft-ass NBA players.

• dogplayer

Anyone know Wes Matthews status?

• scott33

Jaren Jackson sucks. 1st time all year I’ve played him, he’s in 2/3 of my Harden lines smh.

• DirkDigglerz

Yahoo is slipping really no overlay on tomorrow’s slare New Years Day???…….

• Beckhams3Fingers

@dogplayer said...

Anyone know Wes Matthews status?

He’s still questionable. I wouldn’t mess with his soft-ass. But that’s just me.

• dogplayer

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

He’s still questionable. I wouldn’t mess with his soft-ass. But that’s just me.

Thanks

• JSteele

Cody Zeller broken hand. Hernangomez Chalk for the next while

• S7ubs

Lol we’re people really complaining about Gerald Green at like 3x at half

• dogplayer

Matthews starting in case anyone cares.

• kbsktbll88

• scott33

I landed on Jaylen Brown so many times, just couldn’t pull the trigger

• Beckhams3Fingers

First Lamb now Zeller. Jesus H christ now I’m gonna plummet down the standings in this early slate. I’m so snake-bitten, can’t ever avoid the bullshit to win a GPP.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.