• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11.5 ) at Indiana ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at Charlotte ( -7 ) —- T: 211
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 201
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at San Antonio ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Phoenix ( 10 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Mcgratsa

Food for thought: I started the morning wanting to stack KAT and Brow, but after looking into their head to head matchups a little more, I think I’m bailing on that plan. In ten games against NO, KAT has never gotten over 50 fantasy points. AD on the other hand has gotten into the mid 60’s three times, but has gone under 50 in half of his games against KAT. He’s never smashed in this matchup the way I’d have expected him to. It’s going to make it hard for me to pass on Harden/Westbrook to roster either of these guys tonight.

• superjon

@Mcgratsa said...

Food for thought: I started the morning wanting to stack KAT and Brow, but after looking into their head to head matchups a little more, I think I’m bailing on that plan. In ten games against NO, KAT has never gotten over 50 fantasy points. AD on the other hand has gotten into the mid 60’s three times, but has gone under 50 in half of his games against KAT.

AD is probably fine for cash, but I think you can get the same or higher out of RWB, Kyrie, or Booker

• JSteele

With both CP3 and Gordon off the court this year, James Harden has a 51.8% usage.

Edit: Over the course of about 120 minutes so pretty decent sample size

• feekdogg

@gaelicgirl said...

FD didn’t include GS/PHO in their After Hours slate.

They do that a lot now when there’s a stand alone late game to get people to play stupid single game contests.

• Njsum1

@noddy said...

On the 2 game slate it’s atlanta value right?

That’s not where I’m at, but I could be wrong.

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

AD is probably fine for cash, but I think you can get the same or higher out of RWB, Kyrie, or Booker

Booker is questionable. Yet I like him if he goes. Still if he is banged up a bit (he did leave last game with an injury, then came back) I wouldn’t want them to pull him early if the game gets out of hand.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

For as low as the total is I like a lot of pieces from the MEM/HOU game. Not sure how to feel about that.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

For as low as the total is I like a lot of pieces from the MEM/HOU game. Not sure how to feel about that.

I like Harden, Rivers, Gasol as of now on Yahoo. Rivers is priced up on DK

• ElSlappo

Wow glad I reserved my Yahoo entries last night or would have completely missed out

• miggs6876

Where is the value on this slate? Only guy I’m seeing is Rivers 3.8k on fd. Maybe, Bridges 4.7k.

• Njsum1

@miggs6876 said...

Where is the value on this slate? Only guy I’m seeing is Rivers 3.8k on fd. Maybe, Bridges 4.7k.

There isn’t much. Bridges at 4200 on DK is OK. If they give Moore the start again I’m very interested for 4200 as well on DK.

• miggs6876

I’m liking a Bos/SA stack. Thinking it could be a sneaky shootout. Really like Aldridge for 8k.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah it’s weird. There are a lot of pieces that could go off, yet may not. That total is just atrocious. Both teams play slow, and you’re not really getting a discount.

Still Harden, Gasol, JJJ, Kyle Anderson, Capela, Rivers (where he’s cheap), maybe Conley (although I just never play him), are interesting, yet not exciting. Don’t know what I’ll do here. I’ll probably stay away, yet I do see the upside with some of these guys.

• ELopez432

I just joined yahoo fantasy but not much big gpp’s to choose from for NBA. Are they already filled, is that why?

• JSteele

@miggs6876 said...

I’m liking a Bos/SA stack. Thinking it could be a sneaky shootout. Really like Aldridge for 8k.

I think I prefer Ayton today in that price range if Booker is playing.

• ElSlappo

@ELopez432 said...

I just joined yahoo fantasy but not much big gpp’s to choose from for NBA. Are they already filled, is that why?

Yes they filled very early today

• Mcgratsa

Agreed. Conley, Gasol, Anderson, Rivers, Harden all look good. PJ Tucker is like Aminu: always in play for me on Yahoo as the last guy in. It’s going to be hard for me to get away from chalk Rivers on Yahoo. I think you just have to eat it, then differentiate at the other Guard spot with SAS value.

• superjon

If I lose because I didn’t stack the MEM/HOU game, so be it.

• underdawgs

Even as a pace down game for Houston, it’s a pace up game for Memphis. It’s worthwhile trying to figure the game script here.
    Gasol wears shoes made of concrete so I could see JJJ getting some fast paced burn in this game and there really isn’t any big body worth fouling on Houston aside Capela so he might be able to control the fouls.
    Not really a Kyle Anderson game but those are the games he randomly smashes.
    Gerald Green should shoot at least 10 ill-advised 3pt attempts so if a handful of them fall he’ll hit value.
    Rivers still the best value but Conley will face zero resistance outside the paint from Rivers or Harden defense.
    Conley probably my favorite play, with some Rivers, JJJ, and some Slo Mo just in case.

• noddy

@ELopez432 said...

Yep filled already

• monarch

@ELopez432 said...

Yes but make a LU anyways or have one ready. Last night for example many SE contests were well short

• Njsum1

@Mcgratsa said...

Agreed. Conley, Gasol, Anderson, Rivers, Harden all look good. PJ Tucker is like Aminu: always in play for me on Yahoo as the last guy in. It’s going to be hard for me to get away from chalk Rivers on Yahoo. I think you just have to eat it, then differentiate at the other Guard spot with SAS value.

If you were replying to my post, as those were they guys I mentioned, I didn’t post that they look good. I posted that they are interesting.

The game is just tooo slow for them to look good and more than 1 or 2 to go off.

• JSteele

Dillon Brooks finally got some meaningful minutes last game for the Grizzlies and he’s only 3.2k on DK.

• noddy

@Njsum1 said...

That’s not where I’m at, but I could be wrong.

There’s a much better chance of me being wrong than you being wrong.

• Njsum1

@underdawgs said...

Even as a pace down game for Houston, it’s a pace up game for Memphis

Not really. Every game is a pace up for Memphis, they play at the slowest pace in the league. Now they’re playing the 3rd slowest pace team in the league.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.