• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11.5 ) at Indiana ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at Charlotte ( -7 ) —- T: 211
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 201
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at San Antonio ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Phoenix ( 10 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kbsktbll88

@MakinItHappen said...

Gloating about this is characterless.

People have lost real money here.

There are some guys who also do this professionally with 20-25 AD line-ups in contests of multiples and we’re talking 20/40/60 bucks entries.

Lol what am I gloating about? Because I have Harden and want him to play the 4th quarter?? Are you serious lmao

People lose real money in DFS every single night. You must be new to nba dfs if a late scratch is killing your spirits this bad.

Not to mention that my post had nothing to do with AD’s late scratch

• mbunner23

• DirkDigglerz

PJ Tucker grinds my gears! thought he was a safe 25

• Smallchimp

@kbsktbll88 said...

Lol what am I gloating about? Because I have Harden and want him to play the 4th quarter?? Are you serious lmao

People lose real money in DFS every single night. You must be new to nba dfs if a late scratch is killing your spirits this bad.

The AD scratch is an hour old, lets stop crying about it. People who essentially gamble for a living deal with this frequently, they’ll be fine. And for us? Either we can get over it or move on. If you bet enough to be that burnt by it, you need to manage bankroll better.

• Briancobb33

Had LMA and White…. have glass no cash

• kbsktbll88

@mbunner23 said...

Josh Jackson 7%

Did I miss some injury news? Or banking on the blowout?

• mbunner23

@MakinItHappen said...

There are some guys who also do this professionally with 20-25 AD line-ups in contests of multiples and we’re talking 20/40/60 bucks entries.

You’re close to becoming one of the worst posters on here…

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@kbsktbll88 said...

You play with glass your bound to bleed. Right now I’m bleeding heavily. I’m OK though. I think…

• TJRhodes

@MakinItHappen said...

I feel for you guys. I’m trying to rationalize the AD play, but I guess multiple lineups would be the reason. Just can’t pass up Harden at the same price with depleted corps.

• jran2306

Anybody in here play the $40 mid range single entry on DK? Curious what ADs ownership was cause I feel like My lineup should be as high up the leaderboard as it is. BUt if AD was 50% or something stupid I guess thats why

• Briancobb33

@jriesel315 said...

The AD scratch is an hour old, lets stop crying about it. People who essentially gamble for a living deal with this frequently, they’ll be fine. And for us? Either we can get over it or move on. If you bet enough to be that burnt by it, you need to manage bankroll better.

You must bet don’t pass at the Craps table.

• feezyg

Tyus 4x at half…

• DirkDigglerz

@TJRhodes said...

I feel for you guys. I’m trying to rationalize the AD play, but I guess multiple lineups would be the reason. Just can’t pass up Harden at the same price with depleted corps.

same I just can see it specially in Yahoo.. I can’t see the AD play he’s too overpriced

• kbsktbll88

@jriesel315 said...

I agree.. but I honestly don’t even know why that dude quoted me saying I was gloating. My post was about Harden and had absolutely nothing to do with AD’s scratch.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

You play with glass your bound to bleed. Right now I’m bleeding heavily. I’m OK though. I think…

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

You’re close to becoming one of the worst posters on here…

I would say he’s Makin it happen.

• MakinItHappen

@kbsktbll88 said...

I lost 12 bucks because I am not going as hard now that my sport has started.

It hasn’t killed my spirits, I’m just saying it feels like you’re gloating in the faces of people who had AD plastered over all their line-ups.

Yes, people lose real money in DFS every single night, but on their terms, under decisions they have made, involving players that were scheduled to play and did play.

Anthony Davis was not ruled out until 2 minutes before the start. They controlled their end of what needed to be done to give them a chance at winning and by default of the Pelicans wanting to protect people turning up to the game, the info wasn’t released till the last split second.

That’s losing money because of stupidness. Losing money because you were wrong is legit. That’s to do with you.

• jran2306

And also, Jaren Jackson is now on my forever fade list… Supid Mf’er

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

You got that thick Panda blood you’ll be fine.

• Smallchimp

@kbsktbll88 said...

I agree.. but I honestly don’t even know why that dude quoted me saying I was gloating. My post was about Harden and had absolutely nothing to do with AD’s scratch.

My B I should’ve quoted him instead of you

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

I would say he’s Makin it happen.

• LivinTeHighLife

First night playing the big one (for me) and watch glass walk in 45 min before lock( I’m in Mn watching local) looking fine. Find out 5 min after that he’s out. Wtf happened? Was there any news before lock?

• kbsktbll88

@MakinItHappen said...

I lost 12 bucks because I didn’t go even in any way hard today.

It hasn’t killed my spirits, I’m just saying it feels like your gloating in the faces of people who had AD plastered all over their line-ups.

Yes, people lose real money in DFS every single night, but on their terms, under decisions they have made, involving players that were scheduled to play and did play.

Anthony Davis was not ruled out until 2 minutes before the start. They controlled their end of what needed to be done to give them a chance at winning and by default of the Pelicans wanting to protect people turning up to the game, the info wasn’t released till the last split second.

That’s losing money because of stupidness. Losing money because you were wrong is legit. That’s to do with you.

Uhh my post had 0 to do with AD but okay.

• monarch

What are they saving JJJ for exactly? His sixth foul?

• TJRhodes

@DirkDigglerz said...

PJ Tucker grinds my gears! thought he was a safe 25

I had him at first just due to the minutes, but dropped down to House for cheaper with theoretically the same ceiling.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.