• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11.5 ) at Indiana ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at Charlotte ( -7 ) —- T: 211
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 201
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at San Antonio ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Phoenix ( 10 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

@Pandamonious said...

Not to go MOD on you all of you, but here’s what’s up…

I know there’s a lot of people angry about AD. I also know some of us are at home on new years eve and drinking maybe more than usual and still hanging out in the forum.

2 things. 1, Keep the language in check. I’ve already handled some F-Bombs and don’t want to mess with anymore of them.

2. No personal attacks guys. Don’t call people names. How old are we? Handle disagreements in a more mature way. There’s nothing wrong about being happy you played Harden chalk. If you can not handle it close up the forum and take a breather. I’ve only seen one post that was a slap in the face to anyone who played AD and we all know who it came from, but that was to be expected. Like clockwork.

Either way everyone needs to chill out and relax.

• MakinItHappen

@kbsktbll88 said...

Glad Memphis went on a run. Harden can go for 100 now.

How you can’t understand how posting this GIF alongside that post may be interpreted as a form of gloating, is beyond me

It’s not the post you made itself, it’s the combination.

Don’t worry about it now.

Happy new year in advance.

• Beckhams3Fingers

58 real points scored in the 1st Q of the GS/PHO game… and Josh Jackson has 1 REB.

Yeerrp.

• baller531

Note to self: never ever play Gordon Hayward.

• MakinItHappen

It just lacked self awareness.

Like you weren’t aware of the negative energy in the room due to AD’s bust.

• LivinTeHighLife

Oh ya. Bankroll management repeat repeat repeat. It’s the last day of the year take advantage watch the local feed of the game see him walk in an hour before and figure everything is fine.. I really hope he never wins a title or mvp. Biggest pussy in the league and it ain’t even close

• TJRhodes

When you spend $500 on fireworks tonight, but the real fireworks are in this thread. SMH.

• mbunner23

@MakinItHappen said...

How you can’t understand how posting this GIF alongside that post may be interpreted as a form of gloating, is beyond me

Gloating??

Stop being so soft dude.

I’m done Panda..

• kbsktbll88

@MakinItHappen said...

How you can’t understand that this post had absolutely nothing to do with Anthony Davis is beyond me.

But happy new year to you too.

• yisman

Maybe the Pelicans knew they were in Minnesota and wanted to give the Timberwolves a taste of their own Late Scratch Medicine.

Gentry asked the players for a volunteer to be a late scratch and Glass jumped up immediately.

• Bodiaz36

Wow, great to see my Saric hunch paid off. Jesus H, what a dumpster fire of a night

• DirkDigglerz

Can this slate end already up by 5x $Where’s the stop now button..

• scott33

Melton & Iggy the 2 leading DFS scorers from the late game smh

• pn3

currently 18th in the little .25 cent dk gpp(came in 38th last night in the .25 gpp) times like this wish i put more $$ in(makes up for almost 2 weeks of not cashing)
    have towns/jones and bridges left

Draymond is killing me here.. need big rally from him. Also Need DAL to hang in.. need WESTBROOK to go Nuts! W Melton, Bridges and Oubre! Harden and Kyle A

• MakinItHappen

@kbsktbll88 said...

How you can’t understand that this post had absolutely nothing to do with Anthony Davis is beyond me.

But happy new year to you too.

It’s Harden vs AD

If AD wasn’t out, would you have posted that GIF? Yes or no?

I can 1000% tell you that it’s a big fat smelly NO. More chance of peace in Syria.

Ediat boy dem der.

• DirkDigglerz

Dennis Smith Jr. 4 fouls What a bone head!!

• damionismyname

Deandre Jordan is trash…..ruining everything like always.

• scott33

Come on Mavs make this respectable. Got 50% Russ I need 60-70 out of him.

• tmarohl

@MakinItHappen said...

It’s Harden vs AD

If AD wasn’t out, would you have posted that GIF? Yes or no?

I can 1000% tell you that it’s a big fat smelly NO. More chance of peace in Syria.

Ediat boy dem der.

WTF are you talking about? That Gif is posted about 100 times a week on this forum!

• scott33

@866 said...

Draymond is killing me here.. need big rally from him. Also Need DAL to hang in.. need WESTBROOK to go Nuts! W Melton, Bridges and Oubre! Harden and Kyle A

Yeah bro I need Dray to pick it up, unreal

• jran2306

Which one of you hoodlums do I have to blame for convincing me to throw Josh Jackson in a few lineups? Hes ruining my best lineup!

• scott33

And Klay & Looney with 3 a piece smh

• Dfspacman

@jran2306 said...

Which one of you hoodlums do I have to blame for convincing me to throw Josh Jackson in a few lineups? Hes ruining my best lineup!

• fsupete01

The crappy thing is that it’s still going to be a high scoring night. Because very few people went with a Harden/Davis stack, so even if you figure 30% of the field is wiped out you still have very little chance of cashing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.