• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11.5 ) at Indiana ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at Charlotte ( -7 ) —- T: 211
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 201
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at San Antonio ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Phoenix ( 10 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• noddy

@ELopez432 said...

I can see why yahoo is getting some attention, easy to fit more of the stud scrubs lineups. So much value to choose from. Dennis Smith $11? Practically minimum lol

They are getting attention because of the huge overlay they have been adding to their football and basketball contests.

• Njsum1

@miggs6876 said...

I like Ayton too.

• awall28

@Pandamonious said...

Pau hasn’t played since 11/4, when he played 23 minutes.

Wowww yep. I see that now. Thanks for clearing up my stupidity

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Everybody should like Ayton. Bridges looks good too whether Booker is in or not. Also liking a Looney ceiling game.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Everybody should like Ayton. Bridges looks good too whether Booker is in or not. Also liking a Looney ceiling game.

Is Klay Thompson price a little on the cheap side considering it’s Phoenix and he seems to have found his shot again?

• DirkDigglerz

Jrue Holiday spot.. kinda like him… maybe he’ll get 60 tonight

• Pandamonious

@JSteele said...

Is Klay Thompson price a little on the cheap side considering it’s Phoenix and he seems to have found his shot again?

I’m not anti-Klay. I don’t think it’s that great a spot for him. Phoenix is surprising good against SG’s. Allowing the 2nd fewest 3’s to the position and 9th lowest % made. I get the appeal. Just depends. If Rose and Teague are out again I’d prefer Wiggins in that range.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

I’m not anti-Klay. I don’t think it’s that great a spot for him. Phoenix is surprising good against SG’s. Allowing the 2nd fewest 3’s to the position and 9th lowest % made. I get the appeal. Just depends. If Rose and Teague are out again I’d prefer Wiggins in that range.

I have a feeling that Rose and Teague are going to be out tonight. Apparently Rose was in considerable pain after he sprained his ankle. I don’t think that will be fixed with some tape overnight.

• JSteele

Deandre Jordan at 6.1k on DK after putting up 42 FPTs yesterday? Trap?

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

Deandre Jordan at 6.1k on DK after putting up 42 FPTs yesterday? Trap?

Probably, maybe, maybe not 🤷‍♀️…but am I going to play him?…probably

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

I have a feeling that Rose and Teague are going to be out tonight. Apparently Rose was in considerable pain after he sprained his ankle. I don’t think that will be fixed with some tape overnight.

Some duct tape and a little Windex, and he should be good to go 🤪

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Just for the heck of it I went back and looked at Yahoo pricing for the last PHO/GS matchup on Oct 22. Ayton and Warren both scored 45.3, Warren’s price was $22 ($24 today) and Ayton’s price was $23 ($32 today). Booker scored 40.0 for $35 ($40 today if he plays). Agree that Ayton is in a smash spot, but I can’t afford the price bump and will just go with Warren and hope for a Looney ceiling game.

• superjon

@viciousphilpy said...

Elfrid Payton?

Minutes restriction?

• Pandamonious

@superjon said...

Minutes restriction?

GTD

• hobbes2d

@viciousphilpy said...

Elfrid Payton?

GTD.

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

GTD

But if he plays does he play full minutes.

Even if he gets full run he’s too injury prone to be a core piece but I could see playing him in 2/30 line ups.

• hobbes2d

@superjon said...

Minutes restriction?

I bet if he plays he will have no restriction. It was a broken finger.

• Stewart902

Has hit value in 2 out of his last five. Good value to get in AD, or Harden

• Pandamonious

@hobbes2d said...

I bet if he plays he will have no restriction. It was a broken finger.

I would agree with this. No reason he couldn’t keep up his cardio work and stay in shape. Problem is he’s not really priced at any kind of discount anywhere. It’s a nice spot for him though.

• Pandamonious

@Stewart902 said...

Has hit value in 2 out of his last five. Good value to get in AD, or Harden

Who is this mystery man?

• hobbes2d

@Pandamonious said...

I would agree with this. No reason he couldn’t keep up his cardio work and stay in shape. Problem is he’s not really priced at any kind of discount anywhere. It’s a nice spot for him though.

His DK price is pretty cheap IMO for someone who has shown triple double upside in the limited time he’s played this season. One issue is he seemed to play really well with Mirotic so who knows how that will work out now.

• Stewart902

Talking about Forbes!!!

• JSteele

@Stewart902 said...

Talking about Forbes!!!

He is in a decent spot tonight and tends to have those random games where he goes off for 40 FPTs

• BBWC_10

@hobbes2d said...

His DK price is pretty cheap IMO for someone who has shown triple double upside in the limited time he’s played this season. One issue is he seemed to play really well with Mirotic so who knows how that will work out now.

Agree, I did stack Kyrie/Elf also like Randle and Cov in that game. So if you want the advice of someone who will fall 3-5 points off the cash line there it is…..LOL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).